Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Celebrating Teri Meri...

Wow Kate. Their love seems so pure, fresh and crystal clear in your gif !
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Happy teri meri anniversary. Don't have time to write something new, so I'm pasting my old post.
Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

credit goes to tumblr

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her.

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi?

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. 

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

Old is always gold as is old wine, Soha .So thanks for this post again and the fabulous edits and gifs. Beautiful words. Their love is deep and is also transcedental.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

saloni,

good to see you. you sound busy and really short of time. hope all is going to get a bit easier soon. nice edit... and words. thanks. 😳

thanks di 
i wish but as of now 
thins will take a lot time to be fine 😃
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey Soni you are always in our thoughts.🤗 Kyunki door jaane ka ehsaas kareeb la deta hai ! Well said. And i really believe in this. Awesome gif.⭐️

thanks di 
it is incompletehad to put other scene in it 
but as arshii di ordered so i post 
love you 😆 
AKAD thumbnail
Happy Teri Meri everyone.I will be back with my first edit.
Just read ArshiH post , just wow.

I must say every visual made by every one here is breathtaking.
Kat, Indi, Sohara, salooni, arwen, Javeria, wiwy and all[sorry if I miss anyone]👏

You all are just too good.

Thank you and I feel proud being among you.😊
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi wiwy,

i read that on the net too after the experts on heer, faiqa and issk, discussed this. but i have no personal longtime association with the punjabi story, only what chetan anand's hindi movie based on this left behind years ago... among the memories, that lovely song... "doli chadte hi", sad, melancholic, parting written all over it. what was more interesting was why it was written and became a much loved dastaan, it's an exploration of love at a different level, a sufi touch to it, a search for the divine in the lover... also the idea of merging, becoming one with the lover.

which was all there in asr khushi version too.

No authentic knowledge of heer ranjha, but always saw them being referred only among those tragic couples. Interesting to know that the original couple actually happily lived ever after. Thanks Wiwy and Indi. Star crossed  lovers can indeed live happily ever after .. Is it! 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Celebrating Teri Meri...

Kate, the technology you used to make this may make my head spin..
But that spin of that couple in the middle is only making me revel.. 
It indeed looks like they are dancing in the stars .. Stupendous!
I remember you made a similar one when we discussed Teri Meri with a different shot. 
Great gif Kate.
Horizon thumbnail
Durga, yes even I noticed about he looking for that Singhania file AGAIN while watching 225 the other day. It looked as if that he would look for it when ever he is terribly upset with himself for hurting her... that day she would fall into his arms in the kitchen ...My MOST  fav catch of all he in that red hot tilak... Venting his gussa while she is still in his arms.. And today she would bring what he has been searching for back to him... both the times the solace may be temporary had to come from her!
wiwy thumbnail
Either way you look at it it is teri meri

from darkness

to light

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Teri meri, meri teri ... Dance of the souls, mind and body. Two years? Unbelievable! We are still dancing and we are far far from being tired.

Durga, beautiful shayari for this beautiful moment.

Every pose I look at in this dance it looks ethereal!