Fan Fictions

Arjun FF: Haunted mansion Ch. 30, p.79;end note p. 80. *Complete* - Page 43

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all am really really sorry for not reading it for soo long due to some commitments...just catch up with all parts i missed and the story is very very interesting πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Oh god sonali is really suffering a lot..and then arjun caring for sakshi was really nice πŸ˜›

WHat was that phone call that sakshi had to go so quickly..eagerly waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ

Do continue soon and sooo sorry once again πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update.
shree was too funny.
waiting to know mire about sakshi and why did she ran.
thankx for pm.
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...

Sonali still calls Jay...  
What is Sakshi hiding????

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
kunchu thumbnail
whi said its not upto the mark?
instead its falling back in tracks
Arjun is right
Sakshi is unknowingly pulling herself away from something unknown
waiting for next part
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Beautiful dear amazing 
loved it 
I feel bad for saakshi 
Hee Shrees dance was too cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for the Pm '
Continue soon 
n very captivating update πŸ‘
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brillient update totally loved it arjun's concern for sakshi is great sakshi kya plan kar rahi hai continue soon
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm.update dear...:-)
nw one more shock I guess...I mean jaise shakshi call k baad bhagi thi:-)
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Replies: 
@ Rimi so many qustions at a time? Have patience. you'll come to know.
 & cliffhangrs, learnt from you...so you should blame yourself.πŸ˜†
thanks for your remarks. Stay tuned.😊

@Magati  Thanks a lot. Well, it was below standard according to my definition.
 but thank god you liked it.
& your questions..will be answered soon. Stay tuned.😊

@sisodia_shefali Saakshi ki raaz ko raaz hi rehne do, nahi toh yeh story kavi khatam nahi hogi. First let m finish it, then will ask Saakshi to reveal her secret out.
Thanks for your feedback.😊

@ Anjali.Mital thanks a lot, dear. 
Sonali is suffering ,but she is of those who generally don't show their problems to others.

& If you can recall, MP bose has promised them with that map.
the mystery will be solved soon, within next 2 chapters.
Stay tuned.😊

@aagana thanks dear. Stay tuned.😊

PoohLover welcome back!! ...commitments?! Salman khan ho kya?
thanks for reading the whole mass. Stay tuned.😊

@sweetpari4u97 Thanks.& stay tuned.😊

@Snehajain  Thanks for your feedback. Stay tuned.

@kunchu Thanks for liking it. Stay with me.😊

@GOLD.A thank you so much. stick to it.😊

@anitasharma Take some breath...how could you manage to write without any punctuation marks!!😲
Anyways, thanks..and stay tuned.😊

@Asapom Thanks, dear telegram girl. Stay tuned.😊

@Radhika Shah Thanks...& stay tuned.

@prachi90 Stay tuned, you'll come to know.😊
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 24 (installment 2) :

Sonali was driving her car on the top of its speed, while two ETF SUVs came and blocked her way abruptly.

Saakshi jumped down from one and pulled her out from the driving seat. And surprising her and two other men moved out from another SUV, she slapped her hard.

Sonali was trying to register that slap into her mind while she found her other cheek was burning. She closed her eyes and mentally prepared for another one but it didn't land on her. She opened an eye to see the rescuer. It was Sameer.

Sameer : Stop it Saakshi. It's ok.

Saakshi : ( jerked his hand off) NO, IT'S NOT. I'VE TOLD HER TO STAY AT HOME. BUT SHE LEFT HOME WITHOUT INFORMING ANYONE AND LOOK, SHE'S DRIVING...

Arjun : Why, doesn't she have driving lisence?

Saakshi : (shouting at Sonali) I'VE FORBIDDEN YOU, SONALI MITRA. THEN HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS?

Sonali : I was only...

Saakshi slapped her again.

Saakshi : ONLY WHAT? TRYING TO SUICIDE AGAIN? WHERE ARE YOU GOING? TO SWAMI'S, HAAN? DID YOU FORGET WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY? YOU WERE ALMOST DEAD!!

Sonali : (Shouted with same intensity) THEN LET ME DIE, WHY YOU'RE TRYING TO KEEP ME ALIVE? AT LEAST I COULD BE WITH HIM AFTER MY DEATH...

Saakshi : ( stared briefly at her and then in a cold tone) If you've told it earlier, I've thrown you into his chita... ( dragged her to the car) go, wherever you were going.

Sonali : Sasha...

Saakshi : Don't!! I don't know you from now on. You go your way and I'll go mine.

Sonali : But..

Saakshi : It's over Ms. Mitra. Whatever we had, friendship, partnership whatever, we're done. It was nice working with you, & I'll try not to remember that time. Now, (smirked)please excuse me.

Saakshi walked to her SUV, opened the door and about to get it, Sonali pulled her hand.

Sonali : You can't leave me now!! No, Sasha. Not now.

Saakshi : Why not? If you can leave me like this, then why can't I? Am I bound to anything? Sorry, Ms. Mitra but now I would love to be alone.

Sonali : SAAKSHI!!! STOP IT!! (crying)You can't leave me. I've nobody else except you...You're the only person I have after Jay...Come on Sis!! I'm sorry.I..I will never do this again, plz!!

Saakshi : (pushed her away) What are you think of myself? What am I? A platform of railway station...Jab jiska mann kia aaya, aur jab chaha chala gaya...arre trains main  toh phir vi timing ka tameez hain, tum logon main toh woh vi nahi... Go away!! I've learned how to live alone and I don't need you, any of you... GO!!

Sonali : (held Saakshi's hand tighter) I'm sorry...& I won't repeat it again plz...don't leave me...

Saakshi again pushed her away and slapped her. This time Sonali's lips started bleeding.

Saakshi : (beating Sonali) GO AWAY...YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME, ALWAYS. MOM ,DAD, VAI, JAY..AND..AND..ALL OTHERS. YOU ALSO LEAVE ME ONE DAY...SO GO NOW...RIGHT NOW!!

Arjun and Sameer were standing like statues and gawking at the drama. They were thinking the same at a time. They always saw a calm, bubbly, smiling Saakshi, who hardly get upset of anything. She never reacted on Arjun's bashings on her. Sameer couldn't remember when he saw her crying or screaming on someone; but today both of them was surprised at her sudden outburst. They saw her anger and feeling pity for poor Sonali, who was being beaten up by Saakshi and wasn't even trying to escape those hits; but both couldn't dared to stop Saakshi, as if they were scared of her rage. However, they were actually stunned.

But when they saw Sonali was beaten up by her. They felt to do something. But it's not easy to stop two fighting cats, especially when one is uber-furious.

Rathod : Arjun, tu teri iss angry billi ko pakarke rakh, main bacchi ko churata hoon...

Arjun : Stay away from her nails Sam, they're sharp.

Arjun moved to Saakshi and grabbed her from behind. He lifted her and moved to one SUV; in the mean time Rathod grabbed Sonali and made her sit into another.

Arjun tried to open the SUV door, holding a struggling Saakshi with his one hand, but Saakshi was wriggling continuously and yelling, she suddenly released herself from Arjun's hand and again move to Sonali.

Sameer asked sonali if she is okay or not, She nodded. He saw Arjun on ground and Saakshi is coming towards  him. He stood between Sonali and her, but Arjun was fast enough to reach her. This time he made Saakshi turn around and hugged her tight.

Saakshi : Leave me!!( she started hitting Arjun)

Arjun : Rathod, take Sonali away. I'll come with Saakshi.

Rathod nodded and drove off. Saakshi was still struggling into Arjun's arms.

Arjun : (Whispering into Saakshi's ear) Shh..Saakshi. Calm down. Nothing gonna happen to Sonali. She'll be fine.

Saakshi : LEAVE ME, LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Arjun : ( caressing her head) No one is leaving you, Saakshi, just calm down. I'm here, with you. Calm down.

Saakshi : They already left, all of them...

And she started crying, loudly, uncontrollably..she cried her heart out and Arjun felt his shirt was wetting by her tears. He let hr cry and waited calmly until she stopped.

Sameer was driving Sonali back to her home.

Rathod : Why you did that Sonali? We promised you that we'll bring that culprit to the books, then why?

Sonali : I wanted to explore the place where NC was keeping the consignment, specially that pigeon house...

Rathod : Then you should've informed us, why you did it alone?

Sonali : Because you didn't allow me to go alone there.

Rathod : Yes, we didn't. Think Sonali, yesterday they tried to kill you, and today, if they see you there, they gonna do it again, what if they took you as a prisoner and use you against us, everything would be ruined. You were going to put all of us into trouble.

Sonali : Sorry.

Rathod : If you don't mind can I ask you something..err..personal?

Sonali : About Saakshi?

Rathod : No Jay.

Sonali stared at him for a brief moment and then nodded.

Rathod : You're calling him from last few days, why?

Sonali : How...

Rathod : ( shrugged)we just came to know..

Sonali : It's an old habit ,Sameer. When he was around I could talk with him, anytime and now, he's not here...but I feel of need him around, so I called his number and say what I wanted to share with him...I know it's going to mailbox and it's qute silly. But I miss him...it feels like I'm talking to him...

Rathod : (stopped the car and looked at her) Look Sonali, it's difficult to let go and move on. But dead people never return to us. They left us because they had to, they had no other choice; And we...we only can remember them, but we have to live with the living ones.

Sonali : Is it that easy, Sameer?

Rathod : No, it's not...but we are bound to it. & I think it's far easy to you. At least you have someone like Saakshi. You just have to cooperate with her.

Sonali : 20 years ki rishtey 20 din main vulana aasan nahi hai, Sameer.

Rathod : Nobody's asking you to forget...he'll always be there (pointing to her heart)...you just need to stay without him..like we live in a new place without our old friends ...Take your time Sonali...& remember there is other people who need you, specially your only friend... We both know she is not that strong she shows.

Sonali : (surprised) You know?

Rathod : More than you...( he started the car).

Sonali : did you called for medical supports?

Rathod : Why?

Sonali : You left your 2nd in command with that furious cat, I hope...

Rathod : Don't worry, if your cat has nine lives, he has two more.

I  know this update has nothing connected to the case, it came of from my frustration...plz tell me how it sucks!

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res... me first...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Emotional update...

My eyes got tears...😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
But Sonali's last statement brings little smile on my face...😊😊😊

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Edited by Snehajain - 10 years ago