Hey guys haven’t been able to follow the show ! Is it a fine case or should I watch it!?
Update de do na
Page
of
1Hey guys haven’t been able to follow the show ! Is it a fine case or should I watch it!?
Update de do na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Kuch khaas nehi hein yaar. Iam watching only for maihar scenes. Cant tolerate kamna aur nandu ki bakwaas. Poori episode mein wohi log aata hein. Sona tiwari ab maitree ko saath dhe rahi hein uski akela pan ko dekh kar.
Harsh ne maitree ko kamra se bahaar nikhaldiya. Harsh ko bad boy banadiya,which iam not liking..
Oh everything’s happening so fast yet such repetitive scenes! I watched it but aisa laga ki yesterday too it was the same only