Hellooooooooooooo

Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#1
Hello my fellow Bachha's how y'll doin๐Ÿ˜› Me wanna know when this show gonna start and how come i neva heard abt this show ji?๐Ÿ˜• but it does look interesting ji๐Ÿ˜‰ hope to have fun here ji๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

2.8k

Users

5

Frequent Posters

BCPJCQS2DRKT7PPN thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
Someone is my 'ji' chor!!! ๐Ÿ˜› I don't know when this show is starting. Uff itne new shows ji, but none starting. Someone needs to tell Sony to hurry up ji.
bewafa thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
LOL

so true JI ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: HM6ZOV35Y722GM2U

Someone is my 'ji' chor!!! ๐Ÿ˜› I don't know when this show is starting. Uff itne new shows ji, but none starting. Someone needs to tell Sony to hurry up ji.

Oyeeeeeeeeee slapppppppppppppppppppp ji๐Ÿ˜ก I'm not a chor ji๐Ÿ˜› I lub to say ji ji๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† Am I making any sense?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

BCPJCQS2DRKT7PPN thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
Lol, yaay, koi toh hai who says 'ji'. Yesh, you made sense ji, atleast to me. ๐Ÿ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: U66OYA23HICZR73F

Lol, yaay, koi toh hai who says 'ji'. Yesh, you made sense ji, atleast to me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haila ji how can ppl not say 'ji' ji?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Atleast I made sense to 1 person ji๐Ÿ˜ณ otherwise ppl alwayz tell me I'm no sense bachha ji๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#7

๐Ÿ˜†Simran meant I stole her word "JI" and a chor is a Thief so therefore I became a ji chor๐Ÿ˜›

CURV54I2VIUTXNZ5 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8
JK!! jello jiiiiiiiiiii!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: MI5ESIJSINBWF5KA

JK!! jello jiiiiiiiiiii!! ๐Ÿ˜†

shup up losa๐Ÿ˜ก hello๐Ÿค—

~Poonam~ thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: USWHNPF3LQRW45KC

JK!! jello jiiiiiiiiiii!! ๐Ÿ˜†

you are junny jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

i mean funny

hehe

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".