Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IZ64HHCJZVKS4IFC
https://youtu.be/-Vg-qjPyI1Y
So many things going on together.
I saw another clip too, which starts with SaDvik talking to the camera. Sana says something like agar tujhe milega to mujhe bhi. I guess they were talking about KV.
Voice over mentions Ra fooling Pi by not letting on that he knows the one before him is not the real Dri and he saved his father, went into mirror to save a fainted Dri with KV.
Sorry couldn't find the link
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
I saw another clip too, which starts with SaDvik talking to the camera. Sana says something like agar tujhe milega to mujhe bhi. I guess they were talking about KV.
Voice over mentions Ra fooling Pi by not letting on that he knows the one before him is not the real Dri and he saved his father, went into mirror to save a fainted Dri with KV.
Sorry couldn't find the link
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0slsDEhBbS/?igshid=1jgq9fnqqge2k
Are you talking about this one?
Originally posted by: SHBLVA2DOOIHQMV6
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0slsDEhBbS/?igshid=1jgq9fnqqge2k
Are you talking about this one?
Yeah.. This one
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
Yeah.. This one