Poll
Who is your favourite choreographer
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: handlessthakur
Have been in awe of Punit's choreography since I first saw him in JDJ as Shibani's choreo partner...so many years have passed but he still manages to amaze me with his concepts ..I am actually envious of his creative mind😆
Originally posted by: handlessthakur
Have been in awe of Punit's choreography since I first saw him in JDJ as Shibani's choreo partner...so many years have passed but he still manages to amaze me with his concepts ..I am actually envious of his creative mind😆