Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu
aww i guess they did a whole formatin sadly bt if u want ny software links or nything do ask help ..i wil surely try to help u as far as i can😛
I have a problem with my laptop...some pages are just not getting deleted from the history😕 I use teh software CCleaner to clean up teh list of visited sites after every internet use. But this time round...some pages of IF & a ronit roy fan site are just not getting deleted...I tried CCleaner, tried delelting deom the internet tools...nothing is working...pleaseeee help
May be some worm or virus ..
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
I have a problem with my laptop...some pages are just not getting deleted from the history😕 I use teh software CCleaner to clean up teh list of visited sites after every internet use. But this time round...some pages of IF & a ronit roy fan site are just not getting deleted...I tried CCleaner, tried delelting deom the internet tools...nothing is working...pleaseeee help
Thanx😊