repeat telecast

raszab thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHEN THE REPEAT TELECAST OF CID COMES IN U.A.E?

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

2.4k

Users

5

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
Sorry, I don't have a clue!
K6DMTAO3VOLRTFEZ thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
but when is the repeated timings of cid.is it mon 130 in the afternoon right
K6DMTAO3VOLRTFEZ thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
or does it hav any other timings
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
22nd Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
I am not sure as I know it comes sometimes on the weekend
4XAYRXAHOHBGTMHE thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
it comes on sunday @ 12.30 AM not PM - basically saterday nights if u no wat i mean? 😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".