Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Neither romantic nor funny, this is cheap...
What's south indian director's obsession with midriff of heroines ??
Originally posted by: bakhtaavar
What's south indian director's obsession with midriff of heroines ??
So true. It was also an issue in the Bahubali films. 🤢
Originally posted by: bakhtaavar
What's south indian director's obsession with midriff of heroines ??
I think South Indian men have a fetish for midriffs.

But is it unique to South Indian men only?
While doing some research on Ash, I stumbled upon this weird ass video of her "navel compilation"
Oh man, there's a whole new world out there 🤓
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
But is it unique to South Indian men only?
While doing some research on Ash, I stumbled upon this weird ass video of her "navel compilation"
Oh man, there's a whole new world out there 🤓
It must be a thing. There’s so much emphasis on scenes that show sweat running down the heroines navel. If things like foot fetishes, peeing etc can exist then definitely bellybutton fetish is real. 😆
Please remain innocent.
I don’t want to corrupt you.
😇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGhzgRcti_U https://x.com/i/status/2042286603079647344
5