Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Rashmi doesn’t need it.. I hope Aarti gets it....
I hope it’s Rashami . This also means Shukla’s plan for the task failed😆
So Asim still a member .
And haha he got Rashmi in membership greaaat if this is how it happened !
Originally posted by: NFQWTV6K4K7NYA43
I hope it’s Rashami . This also means Shukla’s plan for the task failed😆
Khud task nahi karna tha bas raddd Katana hota hai 🤣
Rashmi ftw🥳 but i guess arti will get it as bb wants her in finale.
Chalo as long as Mahira nautanki is Out. I’m happy! Hope Rashmi wins!
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
So Asim still a member .
And haha he got Rashmi in membership greaaat if this is how it happened !
Bold- that’s what I thought too. Guess we’ll have to wait for the episode...
But as for the winner, Rashmi anyway has a good fan base. I hope Aarti wins so that end of the week Mahira or Shefali gets evicted...