Beautiful.Angel thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#1

Hello guys

My name is pari and I am new here Nd also on this forum on my dearest friends request

She always wanted me to join it from a long time but I always denied her

But after coming here I am really so sad for not joining before

There are many writers and readers here but I have read only one readers post and I loved them alot and I would love to read more of her works when time permits and also other readers works too

Well today I am creating this post for my dearest friend edits coz she lost her interest in writing a long time ago and now she is losing her interest in creating edits too and I don't want her to stop making those beautiful edits

So I hope you guys also encourage her so that she can continue editing

Thank you for reading till now

Bye ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

1.1k

Users

2

Likes

23

Frequent Posters

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#9

Beautiful edits dear!!👏

Related Topics

Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Smalldesires · 8 months ago

Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".