The Doting Mothers Of Telly Town!
Today is Mother's Day and on this occasion, we thought of paying a whole-hearted tribute to all the mothers of T-Town...
Published: Sunday,May 08, 2016 11:22 AM GMT-06:00
Today is Mother's Day and on this occasion, we thought of paying a whole-hearted tribute to all the mothers of T-Town who not only show a lot of love for their audience but are also real mothers. They manage not only 14-15 hours of tiring shoots but go back home to be a doting mother to their kids!
Check out few of the adorable mother-child pictures:
1. Moon Banerjee: Moon Banerjee, whose claim to fame was the mega-drama Kasautii Zindagii Kay; has done shows like Sasural Genda Phool and Kkusum, and had taken a sabbatical of 4 years after her son Rumeer was born.
"It doesn't matter if I'm shooting 12 hours a day or more, I want to make sure that I get enough time with my little one!" said Moon.
2. Barkha Bisht: Not just an impeccable actor and a proud wife, Barkha Bisht is also a doting mother. Their 5-year-old daughter Meira surely has looks like a doll, and is indeed a princess to the actor duo! Juggling between her tiring professional life, and raising her daughter - Barkha is doing a fabulous job.
"As a mother, I overdid by sacrificing my sleep and health," said Barkha in an interview.
3. Gurdeep Kohli: The Sanjeevani actress who was recently seen in Sony TV's 'Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane' is indeed a proud mother. The actress, who has a 5-year-old daughter Meher became a mother to Mahir last year. The actress had been shooting even during her pregnancy for 'Best Of Luck Nikki'. Since it was a finite series, she played a pregnant mother on the show as well!
4. Shubhangi Atre Poorey: The center of all the Telly Town news these days is the new Angoori Bhabi aka Shubhangi Atre. The quirky, elegant and classy actress is a doting mother to her 10-year-old daughter, Ashi and has been working in television ever since her daughter was 7 months old.
5. Kanchi Kaul: The lady with a golden smile, Kanchi Kaul recently became a proud mother to a baby boy. Her elder son Azai too is one-year-old. Kanchi often takes to Twitter to share her feelings of motherhood with the world.
6. Kanika Maheshwari: Kanika Maheshwari, popularly known as 'Meenakshi' from Diya Aur Baati Hum is not only a hardworking actor but also an affectionate mother. Her son, who just turned 1 year recently is the center of attention in her life. She shifted her house near her sets just so that she doesn't waste time in traveling back and forth.