Buzzin Hot!!!

Fire Breaks Out at Sreesanth’s House!

The incident took place at around 2 am at his Kochi residence...

Published: Saturday,Aug 24, 2019 07:42 AM GMT-06:00
facebook twitter whatsapp
sreesanth

A shocking incident happened today in the early morning when a fire broke out at cricketer Sreesanth's residence at Kochi. 

The incident took place at around 2 am on the ground floor of his Edapally residence. When the incident took place, the cricketer and ex-bigg boss contestant wasn't at home.

However, the fire-fighters immediately rushed to the spot and rescued his wife and children by breaking in the glass door of the first floor of house through the stairway. 

As of now, the situation is under-control and everyone is safe and sound.


Featured Video


Sreesanth


Comments (0)

View all
up-open TOP