It's that time of month again! Yep! BollyCurry is back with a brand new quiz on a fresh new topic! This month, we explore the different eras of Bollywood. However, before we get along with the fun, here are the answers of last month's Trivia
1. (a) Madhuri Dixit Nene, Juhi Chawla
(b) Gulaab Gang
(c) Soumik Sen
2. Ayan Mukerji
3. (a) Ali
(b) Imtiaz Ali, brother
4. (a) Omung Kumar
(b) Mary Kom
5. (a) Sonam Nair
So how many answers did you get right? Despite your results, have a go at the below and remember to enjoy yourself!
1. This was a popular theme in the 70s which often involved two or three brothers, parents, and a long period of time. What is the theme?
2. He was considered the first superstar of Bollywood. Who is he?
3. "Mere paas Maa hai".
(a) Who said this iconic dialogue?
(b) State its predecessor dialogue.
4. Name three reel couples of Bollywood in the 1970s that went on to become real couples.
5. Name any three actors or actresses and their movies in which they played the role of twins separated at birth. The movies must have been released before the year 2000.
6. Two successful Khans began their careers in the 1980s.
(a) Name the two Khans
(b) State their debut movies
(c) State the year the movie released in.
7. The 1980s is often termed as the 'Disco Decade'. Which actor is credited to have brought about this decade?
8. Which movie is this picture from?
While you pen down your answers in the comments below, this BollyCurry writer signs off to choose a new trivia topic for next month's trivia quiz. Have fun!
Author: Shreya S.
Editor(s): Vaishnavi V. and Jenifer Y.
Graphics: Marsh P. and Inderpreet K.
Do you have a suggestion or comment for BollyCurry? Drop us a PM at BC_Dropbox today.