Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hickory Dickory Dock ll

Praveen Gautam is a spineless chameleon? But he didn't seem like one!😲

And Kirti didn't intentionally sabotage the alliance.

Then why are all of her alliances suddenly falling through? Is it just that the Singhs are unlucky enough to meet such terrible people in a row?

Or someone's intentionally doing it? Seems farfetched and filmy! πŸ˜†

Just what has gotten into Dadi? She's being heartless, so cruel! πŸ˜­

And Sana πŸ€’

WHO wants to marry WHOM? Pleeeeease.. not Kirti and Tejas! My poor heart would just give up πŸ₯Ί

barrister thumbnail

Hickory Dickory Dock - III

This chatty, mumbling, nervous Nishit, that scratching the back of his neck.. all of it is endearing. β™₯️

Kirti is low key obsessed with his hair, nhi? πŸ˜‚

Why doesn't he grow his hair? I don't much like the army cut, crew cut, whatever they call it! I wish he would.. I think Kirti would appreciate that too πŸ˜‰

Maybe he's just lazy? πŸ˜‚

A cousin of mine, he gets his hair cropped very short because he is too lazy to go get a cut again and again!! I hated that prickly crop of hair.. I'd do everything I could to foil his barber appointments πŸ˜†

β€˜Once in a week you have classes and you don’t feel like attending that too?’

Once in a week, I get to see you and you have to make me miss out on that too? πŸ€£

Nishit sought her out, probably waited for her after her classes, helped her in multiple ways.. and Kirti still got swayed by Tejas's words?

Guess her insecurities and misgivings are so strong, she's unable to move past it.

Nishit is no better. Yes, she cancelled plans for once. Does that call for a total break off? No asking for reasons? No follow up, no a rain check?

What is his deal? Insecure, again?

I don't know what to make of Tejas.. he seems to be misleading her at times, at others.. he's the only supportive friend she seems to have. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The Ujjwal episode was one that the dear girl could do without. πŸ˜’

Edited by barrister - 2 years ago
barrister thumbnail

A Doll's House

The groom's Mayank!! God, he'd asked her to marry him at some birthday party.. in jest or seriously, idk!

That he agreed for whatever Kirti has in mind is also surprising!

This seems to be a horrible idea. Worst of it is the way Kirti is hurting Shruti's feelings.. probably Mayank's too! She could also end up jeopardizing their friendship over this. πŸ˜’

But then again, none of them are in Kirti's position. 

So glad for Shruti's success πŸ‘ Even i think Kirti might get some motivation from this! 

Dadi's fears are not unfounded. But the way she was going about her mission was terribly hurtful to her precious granddaughter..

Biplab knows his sister is capable of better.. both in terms of her career and her suitor! Thank God for Shruti and Biplab in Kirti's life..

He didn't block Prasanna, rather muted her. 

I don't like Amma ji :/

barrister thumbnail

Two Roads Diverged

Oh oh oh... Shruti is one of Kirti's strongest allies, someone she could blindly count on. And vice versa. This distance would be a terrible loss for them! πŸ˜­

A few sarees that I was storing away for you. 

That is such a mom thing to do.πŸ€— That Sandy was caring for her over the years, in this quiet manner, as one would for a daughter.. speaks a lot about her and their relationship!

It had begun to dawn on her why she had contrived the engagement. πŸ₯Ί

β€˜I would have gone for a private affair. Just the two of us. Slipped on a diamond ring,’  His words.. I'm going to hold him to it!

β€˜You thought I was talking about the β€˜β€™two of us’’?’ He tutted. She was literally asking for it! πŸ˜³

The umbrella he had left behind. β™₯️

the deepest recesses of her heart had betrayed her by hoping he wouldn’t disappoint. β™₯️

His call came at around nine in the night. β™₯️

Nishit came through in her time of need when no one else did.. but she's still prickly with him! She needed him, may feel a lot of things for him, but trust and comfort are surely not it πŸ˜’

Contrary to the title, I feel fate's roads always lead N & K to each other! 

barrister thumbnail

Shaadi Begani, Deewana Abdullah

If people can reject a girl because of the actions of a mother who abandoned her as a child, they can do the same after marriage as well. The truth can come out any time, putting Kirti under a lifelong threat!

With a marriage under coercion, Dadi is paving the way to Kirti's doom. Rahi sahi kasar Kirti ne apni harkaton se khud poori kar leni hai!

Kirti is desperate and Mayank is averse to the idea. Both, rightfully so!

But if it's just for Dadi's sake, why can't they just pretend and tell her that they got married? Mayank is a professional actor and Dadi's anyway admitted in the hospital!

Nishit's worry, his words, actions β™₯️

He, too, is averse to seeing her begging Mayank and is desperate to help her any which way he can. And he does, doesn't he?

But is Kirti able to see that?

Ahilya knows who Kirti was engaged to! 😲 Is she spying on them? Their conversation makes me wonder if she's the one sabotaging Kirti's alliances?

She knows everything and she's still wondering if she should make her grand entry? πŸ˜‘

Whatever her intentions maybe, even the way she's talking of Kirti sounds disgusting! And her description of Dadi, is she sure she isn't talking about herself? πŸ˜•

Even in this grim situation, I appreciate Pocket FM's Emergency ki Shaadi! πŸ˜Š

barrister thumbnail

Interlude - Life and Its Inconveniences

I've no idea what more life has in store for the siblings but they're being tested so much! πŸ˜­

Thank God for folks like Nishit and Lily!

Nishit was so good with Biplab.. The way he takes responsibility, accepts his faults but still motivates Biplab has me rooting for him some more!! β™₯️

The sweaty palms story shows a very humane, childlike side of the elusive Nishit. Btw, I think I know that girl in the story πŸ˜³

Kirti might let go of her grudges with Sana and Tejas but they just don't deserve her forgiveness.

Dr. Sana must've had a fair idea about how critical Dadi's situation was. She gave Kirti false hope with no intention of helping her. 

And the uncaring, disrespectful attitude of Tejas.. these people are toxic and Kirti would be blessed if she could be away from them! 

Biplab is lucky that he has Kirti for him.. his concern for his sister is understandable but practically speaking, she's right about finishing his course.

Loved the part about her at his home, their conversation.. how he turns up for her when everyone else has left! β™₯️

Mithila is NOT his girlfriend. Bas. The man in question is better than that!

But his mom is not! Rimjhim is vicious and disgusting. Don't think she'd have reacted the same way to Mithila.. Kirti doesn't need her crap in the guise of a self proclaimed duty to guide!

Neither does Nishit need the horrible woman's interference!

Aap batao please.. just WHO does Nishit take after??

barrister thumbnail

Hi GN.. I've reached the end of part one and I have to write this to you before I read further. 

I don't like to see these folks unhappy, I've imagined them in many different scenarios, I've hoped for many different things.. but when I read your story, I loved it. Every bit of it. 

Whatever happened, however they moved forward, wherever they'd go.. now, I don't want it any different. So far, it has all come together as beautiful and perfect! β™₯️

Ofcourse, with the hope of happy times to arrive! πŸ˜³

So yeah, you're amazing with your storytelling and this is some brilliant work! Thank you πŸ‘

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barrister

Hi GN.. I've reached the end of part one and I have to write this to you before I read further. 

I don't like to see these folks unhappy, I've imagined them in many different scenarios, I've hoped for many different things.. but when I read your story, I loved it. Every bit of it. 

Whatever happened, however they moved forward, wherever they'd go.. now, I don't want it any different. So far, it has all come together as beautiful and perfect! β™₯️

Ofcourse, with the hope of happy times to arrive! πŸ˜³

So yeah, you're amazing with your storytelling and this is some brilliant work! Thank you πŸ‘

Thank you Manu! It was so sweet and patient of you to leave your thoughts on every chapter. Through your comments, got to live the story once again 

Can't wait to have you on the next thread! ❀

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barrister

Hickory Dickory Dock - III

This chatty, mumbling, nervous Nishit, that scratching the back of his neck.. all of it is endearing. β™₯️

Kirti is low key obsessed with his hair, nhi? πŸ˜‚

Why doesn't he grow his hair? I don't much like the army cut, crew cut, whatever they call it! I wish he would.. I think Kirti would appreciate that too πŸ˜‰

Maybe he's just lazy? πŸ˜‚

A cousin of mine, he gets his hair cropped very short because he is too lazy to go get a cut again and again!! I hated that prickly crop of hair.. I'd do everything I could to foil his barber appointments πŸ˜†

β€˜Once in a week you have classes and you don’t feel like attending that too?’

Once in a week, I get to see you and you have to make me miss out on that too? πŸ€£

Nishit sought her out, probably waited for her after her classes, helped her in multiple ways.. and Kirti still got swayed by Tejas's words?

Guess her insecurities and misgivings are so strong, she's unable to move past it.

Nishit is no better. Yes, she cancelled plans for once. Does that call for a total break off? No asking for reasons? No follow up, no a rain check?

What is his deal? Insecure, again?

I don't know what to make of Tejas.. he seems to be misleading her at times, at others.. he's the only supportive friend she seems to have. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The Ujjwal episode was one that the dear girl could do without. πŸ˜’

This one memory from college is one of my favourites! I love Nishit here, too!🀩

I wrote this really quickly. All the other chapters were ready except for this one. And I wanted to post all the chapters. So after I posted the first draft, I did not go to read it again for the fear I will cringe. However, I had to quote Ujjwal in the recent chapters and when I went back to read this one. I fell in love immediately. Flaws and all. 😁 He was cute, nahi. 

Talk about khud miyan mitthuπŸ˜†

As for hair, ishwar aapki kamna jald puri kare!πŸ˜‰

As for Kirti's insecurities, what can I say! πŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈ Hopefully she'll get over it. Someday.

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 2 years ago
barrister thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

This one memory from college is one of my favourites! I love Nishit here, too!🀩

I wrote this really quickly. All the other chapters were ready except for this one. And I wanted to post all the chapters. So after I posted the first draft, I did not go to read it again for the fear I will cringe. However, I had to quote Ujjwal in the recent chapters and when I went back to read this one. I fell in love immediately. Flaws and all. 😁 He was cute, nahi. 

Damn cute! β™₯️ Nishit @ college made me want to ruffle his hair, give him a bear hug.. that's why I was asking for some more hair! πŸ˜†

Talk about khud miyan mitthuπŸ˜†

You have EVERY right to brag.. your work is that awesome! There is no two ways about it πŸ‘

This is what your first draft is like.. what brilliance!

As for hair, ishwar aapki kamna jald puri kare!πŸ˜‰

You've left me with a huge grin! Ishwar nhi, aap meri kamna jald puri karen! πŸ₯³

As for Kirti's insecurities, what can I say! πŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈ Hopefully she'll get over it. Someday.

Fingers crossed 🀞🏻

I feel it's equal parts her inherent personality and the result of her experiences in life.. but if she wants to be happy, there's no other way!

Edited by barrister - 2 years ago