Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi! Gin chan

How have you been? You changed ur username?Its seems like ages andfinally I am here again to be with nishit and kirti.

Now on chapter 67 don't know whether u have delved into tejas psyche after the birthday face off but if not I would love to read him too....did nishit ask his uncle to marry again which made tejas hate nishit? I am really curious.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: latecomer

Hi! Gin chan

How have you been? You changed ur username?Its seems like ages andfinally I am here again to be with nishit and kirti.

Now on chapter 67 don't know whether u have delved into tejas psyche after the birthday face off but if not I would love to read him too....did nishit ask his uncle to marry again which made tejas hate nishit? I am really curious.

Hi. Your exams are over? Yes, changed it. It was a bit on the longer side so...

Both Tejas's psyche would be dealt with in the coming chapters. Book Three later chapters most probably. 

Thank you for reading.

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meerkat

Hi. Your exams are over? Yes, changed it. It was a bit on the longer side so...

Both Tejas's psyche would be dealt with in the coming chapters. Book Three later chapters most probably. 

Thank you for reading.

not actually but when one exam gets over and its feels like my mind can't take it anymore, I feed it with what it likes the most ( different type of studyπŸ˜‰)

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One Grihast and The Other, Hermit

Mayank taking over Kirti's responsibility from Nishit in the last part was sure alarming but this was totally unexpected!!!

What is more shocking than who and how Kirti married is what happened afterwards.. things were still okay between them for her to stay over at Nishit's place but then again, something worse happened?

I can't figure out what triggered Nishit's extreme reaction!

Like they say, the world as we see it is a reflection of ourselves. Sure holds true for Hqrdiik and Ahilya..

Their conjectures and assumptions about N and K speak a lot about them as a person, nhi? Also, it's interesting how people try to complicate things when, in fact, the answers are really simple.

K couldn't be just staying over at a friend's place.. it has to be something morbid enough to satisfy their imagination! πŸ˜³

Hardiik and Ahilya's equation is still very mysterious but it's obvious who has the upper hand over here. They're surely upto no good but that looks like just the tip of the iceberg!

I'm finding it hard to say anything nice about Ahilya, so I'd rather not say anything at all..

Hardiik though, in some ways that I can't pinpoint.. reminds me of Kirti. He's way more mature, shrewd than her.. but I still feel that way!

You enjoy throwing little crumbs at us, nhi? Hardiik and Kirti having a history is quite a revelation! Can't wait to know more on that front..

Your description of Kirti's struggles in the unfamiliar house and relationship is so brilliantly written! πŸ‘

But she's CRAZY! Why couldn't she just ask Mayank to pretend and nod his head to whatever Dadi wanted when she woke up?

Two things that I loved.. Nishit's son named Atmaram and his will not to Hardiik. πŸ˜Š

The short woman, I'm guessing, was Mithila??

barrister thumbnail

A Piece of Moon

It is terrible that Urmila was forced into the marriage. Keshav was not the man of her dreams but luckily for her, there was no dearth of affection or care from her husband.. atleast initially. She made little to no efforts for it, but did she ever value it?

It's hard to say that she would've even managed that much had she been allowed more free will.. considering what she was looking for was only flamboyance and luxury.

Maybe, she's happier now? I doubt!

Forcing her was not justified in any way, but one has to consider that she too was quite an ambitious, willful but foolish (if only she won't kill me for calling her so) 20 y/o.

Kirti gets her singing talent from Urmila πŸ˜²

Just like Urmila, maybe, got some of her ambitions and lack of ethics from her own father?

Also, Urmi, Ahilya and Kirti.. all of them want their tea first thing in the morning!

Keshav, a romantic at heart, was smitten with his wife and it'd all have been very sweet if only I was unaware of the kind of person the said wife is. He's so simple, I feel terrible thinking of what is going to happen to him! πŸ˜­

But the most pressing question is.. HOW did the graduate, well placed at a private company, Keshav end up with rickshaw driving as a profession?

Was his wife the reason in some way? Or was this somehow related to why she abandoned the family??

Sooo many questions! 

barrister thumbnail

Straws

Biplab and Kirti are so different as people, but they're probably each other's strongest support. The voice of reason, the mirror, the cheerleader.. the no matter what, can always count on you relationship is very precious and I hope nothing takes it away from them.

Their attachment to their home, especially during this time of crisis, is obvious. It's sad that they have to let it go. But in that case, it's probably good that she has a place to stay at Ojhas..

Knowing their personalities and their age when their mother left, one can't really fault them for their individual thoughts. But what was most heartbreaking to me was Kirti's reaction of Mother? Our?

The incredulity she has at the mention of their mother, as if she's surprised that he'd even give her a thought! πŸ˜­

barrister thumbnail

Too Many Fish 

Hardiik and Ahilya would've died of shock if they'd seen Nishit surrounded by books vs. what they were imagining. πŸ˜†

But really, what was he doing with the books?

His ill treated eyes.. was he crying? πŸ˜² Or just sleepless nights??

Nishit's vehemence is against whom? Tejas, for sure.. Prasanna too?? He didn't seem to be so upset with Sana, since he contacted her at the hospital and all! 

Like Ragini, even I'm waiting for his mom's reaction to the proposal and rejection bit.. for altogether different reasons, ofcourse.

But he was sooo upset because Kirti said let's not see each other again?? I mean, they've both been rude and mean to each other so many times..

Maybe, it's the culmination of everything.. rejection, her marrying Mayank and then that parting shot. πŸ˜’

Did the fishes bite Kirti?? Hmmm.. I don't remember!

It's horrible that I can find humor in this situation but still..

Developed an aversion for the film fraternity.. too many fish and all that?? πŸ˜›

Apshaguna, wife eater 

Start a trend of getting killed by books

Berries for eyes and cabbage for the heart πŸ€£

Ragini is a clueless sweetheart and damn hilarious.. but I have a question. If she could worry so much about Nishit, try to track him down, bang his door, vagerah.. why couldn't she do the same for Tejas?

Maybe, some of this love and concern would've helped that guy in some way!

barrister thumbnail

Uncharted Waters

Prasanna is trying to make amends.. maybe giving her another chance will turn into something positive for both of them.

Kirti couldn't have afforded to lose the job! Thank God for small mercies!

Kirti is helping the Ojhas when she herself is so swamped. But I feel she's again going for overkill in trying to please them.

And what's up with the senior Ojhas?? They roll from snacks to dinner like they're at an all-you-can-eat buffet without bothering about the fact that Kirti hasn't eaten or rested one bit!

Mayank lives in the same damned town! Shouldn't he be taking responsibility of his parents' whims? He can't cook and clean because he's a guy??

The idiot's off to attend a party, while she works a strenuous job, cares for dadi AND his parents AND niece! It's obvious that Biplab is so worried for his sister.

I have the exact same opinion as Biplab, but Kirti's POV is humbling. 

A dying loved one's last wish should never be above a person's life and wellbeing. Ideally. It's stupid and mean..

But it's easy to judge. Hard to maintain objectivity. Common sense takes a back seat against conscience and guilt and love.

But two wrongs won't ever make a right! Kirti has made mistakes, alright but now she's compounding them instead of finding a solution. The consequences of her actions are catching up and things might only get worse.

I, for one, am glad Biplab is not entertaining Kirti's refusal to look at things objectively. She needs to be pushed out of this madness!

I wish Shruti was here! πŸ˜’

barrister thumbnail

Har Ek Chehra

Lily Biplab hotline is going strong, eh? Very nice. Apart from the fact that it'd make things entertaining with Prasanna, the siblings could do good with some dependable friends.

Prasanna may not have been the best kind of person but that she realizes her mistakes and wants to do better is worth a lot. Especially, considering folks like Tejas, Sana or even Ahilya..

So he was indeed mad at Prasanna.. but with little ground to stand on, imo. He had no business interfering unless his sister went up to him and cried foul. Also, would he have heeded to her words when he didn't care for a screaming Kirti or Tejas or Biplab physically holding him back?

Each of their mistakes are their own, Kirti and Tejas included. There's only so much that they can blame others for. 

Kirti's words about making mistakes or caring for your loved ones hold true for many.. Prasanna, Nishit and even Kirti herself. They hold a lot of weight, one that's coming from experience.

The large age gap never deterred Biplab. I hope Prasanna acts on the advice. Nishit could do with some tlc! πŸ€—

Har ek chehra.. does it hold true both ways? Does Ahilya remind him of Kirti too?

barrister thumbnail

I recall Dadi mentioning that she'd move to some house in their village after the siblings are all settled in their lives. 

Can't they sell that off instead of their home here? Do they even know about it? Just wondering!

P.S. Hello Meerkat! Just wanted to say that.. since I like your new username. And the dp too. πŸ‘πŸΌ