Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Call Me By My Name

A tall girl with really long hair! Nice, nice.. I hope her prospective grooms appreciate that smiley36

Especially over 6 feet tall people with admirers hovering around them! smiley37

The FB profiles smiley37smiley37

Loved the Boss and his Bantai β™₯️

Chiku and his Chinki smiley36 His dadima is so entertaining.. glad that Chiku's dadi is a talker!

What was with the last bit? Notoriously popular Ahilya Lokhande meets Nishit... mhmm. The ending left me quite uneasy!

barrister thumbnail

A Place of Dreams 

Ahilya Lokhande is somewhere close to a generation ahead of Nishit? She's really notoriously popular! πŸ˜†

And was that an innocent comment about crushing on her or is Mithila interested in women? Even their conversation about Ahilya or going to meet Prasanna seems odd..

I'm so desperate to somehow conclude she's not his girlfriend! Uff!! πŸ™ˆ

The siblings' conversation was really interesting!

Nishit thinks his 23 y/o sister needs his permission to visit a friend? Wow πŸ˜³

Well ofcourse, you see Kirti's brother is nicer. smiley37

He is so sly.. getting info out of his sister! πŸ˜†

Though I love his defence of Kirti, I hope he remembers the same when the going gets tough..

Prasanna is no less than her brother.. using Tejas to get to him! πŸ˜‰

I would've loved to know more of Nishit's opinions on his sister's sibling theories πŸ˜†

Tejas is an idiot. And Nishit is a cutie. So glad that high class star dust worked! β™₯️

barrister thumbnail

Naseeb

Ahilya is the absconding mother! The MOTHER! 

I guess I remember a reference to a Urmila somewhere.. but she's really a specimen!

What surprised me even more than the shock of her identity was the casual way she discussed her kids with her partner.. whoever he was.

He's aware about her abandoned kids and she just mentions them so callously! πŸ˜²

Biplab's enthusiasm is so infectious.. I wish some of it rubs off on Kirti as well!

Vaise khud Nishit Kirti ka pata nhi, but if Prasanna and Bip pay a little more attention... they'll learn many interesting things about their siblings! πŸ˜‰

Well, the narcissistic jerk is really no soft gush of wind! Let's see uske naseeb me personal invite hai ki nhi.. πŸ˜†

And wait what, Kirti has dreamt of him before?? WHEN?

3 things that left me smiling.. the Monisha reference, the ungrateful classmate and the Prasanna radar! β™₯️

barrister thumbnail

I love the songs, both the original and Arunita's rendition too.

Another old song from my favorites that she sang really well on the show was Dilbar Dil Se Pyaare..

Dilbar dil se pyaare, dilbar 

Dil ki sunta jaa re, dilbar,

Saari duniya haari humse, 

Hum tujh pe dil haare.. β™₯️β™₯️

barrister thumbnail

For Granted

Until the ditched groom came in, I was thinking.. yayyyy, look N and K can talk without sniping at each other too! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Tejas seemed so uncared for.. it's so sad that none of his family checked up on him! I feel there's more depth to him, than apparent.

But doesn't take away the fact that he's a fool.

Sana was already betrothed to Nishit, nhi? Why would she have to go through this drama for his attention?

Also, perspectives are such a funny thing. Prasanna thinks her family doesn't pay her attention. Tejas thinks Nishit got little attention because of her.

And the Lord alone knows what Nishit thinks! 

Why is he being so bitter? And demanding too.. his mood swings are worse than Kirti's! 

Has he never been late for an appointment? Or is he still mad about the cancelled lunch?

I feel he really goes for an overkill! That time at the restaurant when he told her how he would've cancelled had she not or making AND watching her wait now or that snarky attitude..

Anyway, now he has the invitation he so wanted, the way he wanted it.. let's see what he makes of it!

barrister thumbnail

Ae Khwaab Hai Mushkil 

Shruti is a splendid voice of reason for Kirti! And I think psychology could really be her calling πŸ˜†

Loved their talk. Particularly the bits about squad leaders and stardust β™₯️

Kirti's feelings about Tejas and Sana's wedding being called off.. like Shruti, I, too, think that's a cop out. She's refusing to accept that she misunderstood her feelings for Tejas or at the least, that she doesn't love him anymore.

Something I love about Kirti.. she's very loyal to her friends. She has always defended them.. be it for Tejas with Shruti or for Nishit with Tejas. Even at a school where she hardly had any friends, she'd asked Tejas not to crack jokes on her friend! Even defended Mayank at that party where she herself was battling her insecurities.. πŸ‘

barrister thumbnail

Dance Away With Me

Loved the mafia syndicate and Karuna's love for the youngsters! β™₯️

So the potential criminal arrived and got diligently attended to by Kirti herself! πŸ˜†

The banter going around was so much fun.. the kids, the 3 friends, N & K and the oldies hijacking the conversation now and then!

Between Pip and Estella, I'm with Prasanna here.. no one gets to give you an ultimatum like that, no matter how cute! πŸ˜›

As for the other pair, someday, I'd like Nishit to clearly spell out for Kirti what he thinks of her Bhaiya wisecracks! πŸ€£Please? Pretty please?

The leftie bit.. I'm one too. So I want to say... been there, heard that! πŸ˜†

Didn't mind Shruti's antagonism towards the guy one bit.. as you pointed out, she's impervious to his good looks. So to her, he's a committed guy chasing another woman. I'm, in fact, very glad there's someone to call him out for it! πŸ‘

Two things that got me thinking..

I've been judging and cursing Tejas in my mind for his careless attitude to Kirti's feelings. But if Shruti's words about Mayank's feelings are true, which I doubt though, but yeah.. if they are true, how is Kirti very different than Tejas?

Another, Nishit and Prasanna have had such a privileged life, have few reasons to be insecure or underconfident.. but they feel so slighted at a party where they were welcomed so generously for the most part.

To compare that with Kirti's life and experiences, everyone's so quick to judge her as cynical or prickly!

barrister thumbnail

Frooti Farewell

I love your way of telling this story! β™₯️

You had Nishit smoking when he was upset with Kirti, probably? And then tell us how Kirti is not a fan of smokers!

Now I also know why he was grilling her about dancing at the party! I'd say, he saw her dance?

I also think he was the one behind the Frooti packs they got..

Btw, I loved Tapas Roy just for the reaction he could get out of the squad leader. πŸ€£

I've noticed.. Nishit has a quick temper. He tries to keep it under wraps.. but looks like the quiet calmness is a facade! He'd snapped and then controlled himself just like this when they were talking of that other guy as well. 

Well, the guy's a mystery mostly!

Mayus Meena πŸ€£

I was too young to understand the accented English when I first saw HP. Frustrated of my doubts and questions, my elder cousins got the hindi dubbed version for me, set it up and left me to it. I'd already watched more than half the series before I grew up enough to realize the horror of it! πŸ€£

Whenever there are HP marathons, in English now (since everyone's supposed to be grownup and savvy πŸ˜†).... I take great pleasure in reciting the hindi dialogues verbatim! To watch the horror of others is as entertaining as the movie itself!

The farewells, the school days and HP.. thank you for reminding me of happier times! β™₯️

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barrister

I love the songs, both the original and Arunita's rendition too.

Another old song from my favorites that she sang really well on the show was Dilbar Dil Se Pyaare..

Dilbar dil se pyaare, dilbar 

Dil ki sunta jaa re, dilbar,

Saari duniya haari humse, 

Hum tujh pe dil haare.. β™₯️β™₯️

Love the song Dilbar Dil Se Pyare. But I haven't heard Arunita's rendition. Will check it out. 

Thank you barrister 😘 It is always a pleasure to come here and find your well thought out comments.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Forgot to mention, I also love how you pick on the minutest of details, all the right clues and mention them here. πŸ€—