Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Not really! ðŸ¤” Watching that only and have stopped reading Nazar's WU too. You have anything in your mind? 

Arre Nazar ka current scenario discuss karna thode hi zaruri hai... Anything to lighten up the atmosphere.

Cos even I have stopped following Nazar WU's... Kabhi kabhi clips dikh jaati hain, bas!!

Coming to that, I was just reading my OS on Naman... Finally, thoda mood lighten up hua!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mo ko leke discuss karein kya? I found it funny when she said - tum log mujhe chaand pe bhejne wale the na! So much for NASA! ðŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Mo ko leke discuss karein kya? I found it funny when she said - tum log mujhe chaand pe bhejne wale the na! So much for NASA! ðŸ˜†

No problem... ðŸ˜†

You found that chaand par bhejne wale scene funny, I found this entire thing funny plus totally illogical!!!

I swear, if NASA and ISRO people ever see this, they are going to curse them so bad!! ðŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I didn't find it funny but enraging. NASA ko chodo! Maine jitne galiyan di hain woh to....... ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ 

I found Mo funny! Kya halaat kar di Mo the Great ki! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Do you think she's acting? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I didn't find it funny but enraging. NASA ko chodo! Maine jitne galiyan di hain woh to....... ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ 

Same here... Bas updates padhe the and itni gaaliyan di thi na in logon ko... 

I found Mo funny! Kya halaat kar di Mo the Great ki! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

I swear I wanted to laugh at that scene par pata nahi hansi bhi nahi aayi!! Probably because I am totally irritated right now...

Do you think she's acting? 

Well, to be honest I don't know... Had I watched it, I would have had some idea. 

Besides in the clips that I saw, she was saying that the doctors gave her some medicine which resulted in her losing her powers... And then according to the WU, she tried calling the Daayan Vriksh but it didn't appear at once. It appeared later.

So, probably she has weakened due to those medicines but her going crazy is something which I didn't understand.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

So, probably she has weakened due to those medicines but her going crazy is something which I didn't understand.

But how is that possible? Dayaans can heal them. Anyway, hum bhi kya nazar mein logic dhund rahe hain! ðŸ¤ª Dukh bas iss bat ka hain ki jab bhar bhar ke PiyAnsh scenes de rahe hain, tab aur dekhne ka man nahi hain. Aur kabhi taras te the aise scenes ke liye! ðŸ¤”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

But how is that possible? Dayaans can heal them. Anyway, hum bhi kya nazar mein logic dhund rahe hain! ðŸ¤ª Dukh bas iss bat ka hain ki jab bhar bhar ke PiyAnsh scenes de rahe hain, tab aur dekhne ka man nahi hain. Aur kabhi taras te the aise scenes ke liye! ðŸ¤”

Nazar main logic is just like fresh water in a desert... ðŸ¤ª

And I agree... Dukh sirf isi baat ka hai ki abhi bhar-bhar kar Piansh scenes de rahe hain... Aur jab taraste the scenes ke liye to useless V and K drama diya...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Nazar main logic is just like fresh water in a desert... ðŸ¤ª

And I agree... Dukh sirf isi baat ka hai ki abhi bhar-bhar kar Piansh scenes de rahe hain... Aur jab taraste the scenes ke liye to useless V and K drama diya...

You know, I was watching this episode where Babbal was angry and Iccha danced around him on Rutha Hain To Mana Lenge - I was thinking about PiyAnsh. Niyati we both know can be extremely cute in such scenes as we had in YMMKD. Not exactly dancing but playing around or teasing. And now they are actually showing romantic stuff and can't even look at her face. ðŸ¥±

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You know, I was watching this episode where Babbal was angry and Iccha danced around him on Rutha Hain To Mana Lenge - I was thinking about PiyAnsh. Niyati we both know can be extremely cute in such scenes as we had in YMMKD. Not exactly dancing but playing around or teasing. And now they are actually showing romantic stuff and can't even look at her face. ðŸ¥±

Yup Niyati can definitely be extremely cute in such scenes... 

But now, I won't say that I can't even look at her face. Rather I will say that I don't want to see Pia and Ansh right now... 

Khair, why are we discussing depressing stuff about the show right now?? Kaahe bekar main apna mood kharab kare??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Don't know why, aaj kal sare depressing stuff hi ho raha hain. Tumhari mood thik karna chaha, yaha aur bigad diya. ðŸ¤”