Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Woh bhi to kam nahi hain bahen. Mere idea to bohut pehla ka hain. Par ab to woh bhi likhne ka dil nahi karta. ðŸ¤”

Ye baat to hai... Waise bhi, since I am not watching Nazar, to free time main dimag apne aap chalne lagta hai.

Aur free time main jab dimag chalta hai, to dimag main jo kuch aata hai, likh lete hain...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so finally had some time and I have started a new story... I hope you like it.

Anyways, I was just checking the articles there... One was about DD going off-air on 23rd February, the same day when it went on-air. But according to the news portals, Nazar main leap to 15th Feb se aane wala hai na?? Abhi tak IF par koi article nahi aaya?? 

Nazar ke kya itne bure haal ho gaye ki koi dhyaan hi nahi de raha hai ki show main kya hone wala hai??? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I saw it. Once I am free, I'll read and comment there. ðŸ˜Š

About Nazar, sadly I feel it's true. Even DD's concept was comparatively new and it's a prime time show. So fans are active. 

But Nazar lost its loyal fan base with Adi and MayAra. So who the hell is going to write about it? ðŸ¤”

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I saw it. Once I am free, I'll read and comment there. ðŸ˜Š

No problem... You may read it whenever you have time. ðŸ˜Š

About Nazar, sadly I feel it's true. Even DD's concept was comparatively new and it's a prime time show. So fans are active. 

I agree... DD concept is comparatively new and I actually tried watching it when the show began par do episode dekhne ke baad hi I gave up... Pata nahi kyon interest hi nahi aaya.

Phir when Mo entered DD, I decided to watch that episode par wo bhi na dekha gaya humse...

But Nazar lost its loyal fan base with Adi and MayAra. So who the hell is going to write about it? smiley24

Definitely Nazar has lost its loyal fan base with Adi and MayRa... So, it is obvious that no one cares about it. 

But I actually expected an article from them regarding this leap... If they can give an article on Chalayan, Pr and Angad, they can surely give one on this leap too... Although yes, they didn't give any news about Pia's brother though!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so finally I watched this particular sequence and I am left heartbroken ðŸ’”

I couldn't even muster the courage to watch the entire sequence as I really love DilMan... And I seriously wanted Dillu to be back and DilMan to reunite. But finally, I watched the episode.

In fact, with this track the makers gave me another reason to dislike Djinn... They killed off Dillu and introduced Sreejita there in that show. Why?? Koi aur nahi mila tha kya???

First and foremost Naman... This guy is just amazing!! The way he turned from a negative character who used to lust after his childhood friend to a Reevavanshi and then a loving and caring husband is definitely something to applaud him for!! I still remember how much I hated him initially and did not trust him when he suddenly turned over a new leaf. And then, it was I only who used to say that Naman is a way better husband during the Bhasmika track. 

It broke my heart too when he told Dillu that he would have no problem in watching her through that frame... He neither wanted to force his decision nor did he want to separate from Dillu...

Now coming to Dilruba... I agree she is the perfect example of transformation due to true love. Even I am happy that she did not ask Naman to marry Saavi. And even I would have been happy with Naman raising Dafli with Nishant and Saavi's aid. I got emotional when she hugged Naman for the last time and left.

Last but not the least, Saavi... She has also finally turned a new leaf. I will never forget her heinous act of trying to burn Dillu post the Pralay Yudh just because she was a KS, a Chudail... But now, she realised that a Chudail can be selfless too. And I am really glad about that. This time, she simply wanted to reunite Naman with Dillu without any secret agenda... I am really happy about this.

I am still sad about DilMan and will remain sad till the show ends cos I really loved them... And no one could have ever played Dilruba better than Sreejita.

And now, can we please discuss something funny as I really want to lighten my mood?? I am feeling really emotional right now...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am glad that you have finally watched and once again we have the same opinion regarding this. ðŸ¤—

Totally get you because that's how I had felt when I watched the scene and today also I am gloomy fearing AmeLink might break up in Grey's Anatomy. So we should really divert our minds.

As for now, I was watching IPN and in an episode, the villain got unconscious and the ML's brother found her. So he checked her feet to see if they were turned away and looked at her nails to make sure she wasn't a Daayan. It cracked me up. ðŸ¤£ I was like - Yaar! Yeh Nazar Aur Dayaan-o Se Meri Peecha Nahi Chootne Wali Asani Se! ðŸ¤ª

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I am glad that you have finally watched and once again we have the same opinion regarding this. ðŸ¤—

High-five!!! ðŸ¤—

I actually couldn't muster enough courage to watch it at once. Opened and closed it twice and then finally decided to watch it.

Totally get you because that's how I had felt when I watched the scene and today also I am gloomy fearing AmeLink might break up in Grey's Anatomy. So we should really divert our minds.

Yeah... We should really divert our minds thinking of something funny.

Got any idea??

As for now, I was watching IPN and in an episode, the villain got unconscious and the ML's brother found her. So he checked her feet to see if they were turned away and looked at her nails to make sure she wasn't a Daayan. It cracked me up. ðŸ¤£ I was like - Yaar! Yeh Nazar Aur Dayaan-o Se Meri Peecha Nahi Chootne Wali Asani Se! ðŸ¤ª

Arre haan!! I remember that scene... My maa used to watch the show and I had actually seen this particular scene back then.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Arre haan!! I remember that scene... My maa used to watch the show and I had actually seen this particular scene back then.

I wish we both were watching IPN at the same time. There are so many sequences that made me go ROFL and we would have a blast discussing about those. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I wish we both were watching IPN at the same time. There are so many sequences that made me go ROFL and we would have a blast discussing about those. 

I wish the same but unfortunately right now I don't have enough free time to watch... 

Right now I wish the makers either give out a new promo regarding the leap or IF gives out an article regarding it so we can officially start partying...

Anyways, got anything funny to discuss apart from IPN??

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Anyways, got anything funny to discuss apart from IPN??

Not really! ðŸ¤” Watching that only and have stopped reading Nazar's WU too. You have anything in your mind?