Appreciation For Three Most Underrated Characters & Their Development

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Never had I ever thought in my weirdest dream that someday Iโ€™ll write a post for appreciating Saavi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but here I am, writing an appreciation post not only for my beloved DilMan but Saavi too. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

One good thing about Nazar is that - no matter how crappy the storyline becomes, sometimes, they show amazing things and development through the characters. Amidst all the so called intense drama, three characters who have actually brought tears in my eyes are Naman, Dilruba and Saavi. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ

The moment Dilruba died and Saavi became affectionate towards Dafli, I was hell annoyed thinking about the forced union between Naman and Saavi.   What I didnโ€™t know was that the writer had some sensibility left and showed three parallel arcs where each of the characters are justified and no one is being a noble idiot nor is playing matchmaker. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Letโ€™s start with Saavi. Apart from Ved, this girl has invited majority of the trouble due to her short temper, starting from trying to attack Mo which resulted in Dilโ€™s freedom to pouring the wrong essence of Pranpiyala into Pariโ€™s body.    Letโ€™s not forget the heinous act of trying to burn Dilruba after Pralay Yudh โ€“ a deed that completely destroyed her integrity. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก However, in yesterdayโ€™s episode I finally got to watch the sensible and impartial side of Saavi. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ She turned over a new leaf in true sense when Dilruba died while saving Pari. Realized how a Chudhail too, can be selfless. And that realization changed her. From a person who wouldnโ€™t waste a second to point an arrow towards a Chudhail, she became the person who would tell a story of true love between a brave Reevavanshi and a selfless Chudhail.    But her feelings havenโ€™t changed drastically. Only she started to see things as it is. Yesterday, Nishant actually said what was in my mind. It was unbelievable to see her praising Naman of all the people. But she did. She acknowledged that Naman is an amazing dad and love Dilruba to the point of self-destruction. She still called him an idiot but she herself was ready to put aside her Reeavanshi brain and duties aside to reunite her friend with his wife to save him from a life full of agony. There was no secret agenda or feelings but only pure admiration and determination to complete a family because Naman truly deserved it. And Saavi finally acknowledging who DilMan truly are and how they deserve some happiness despite the cost finally redeemed the judgemental Reeavanshi in my eyes. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Coming to Dilruba, boy oh boy!!! Someone hand me a tissue because I am still crying thinking about her sacrifice. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ She is the perfect example of transformation due to the affect of true love. And not just that, she put her daughter first and let Naman decide for himself. I will be forever grateful to the writer for not making her a matchmaker and asking Naman to marry Saavi. She had seen what was necessary but Naman needed to see it for himself. All she could do was bid him and Dafli a proper goodbye so that Naman doesnโ€™t waste his life running behind a false hope. And if Naman truly falls for someone, he will have her blessing to start a new family because Dilruba loves him enough to let him go. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And Naman! I really wanted to enter into my laptop and give him the tightest hug. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— What a Suljha Hua character he is!!! Despite being a heartbroken widower, he has planned the whole future of his daughter and wants to see her shining like a bright star. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š The only thing he wanted was to share that life with his Mrs Ji! ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ And when he pleaded that he would have no problem with watching Dilruba through a photo frame but he wouldnโ€™t be able to live without her, my heart broke with his into a million pieces. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ When I am too tired with the so called Mahanta and Pyaar Ki Taqaat, Naman is the most relatable character who doesnโ€™t want to force his decision, neither does he want to separate himself from his beloved. One look is enough for him to survive and he would rather run behind a false hope than moving on. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And thatโ€™s where Dilruba complimented him. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ If Naman would be happy with chasing her then, then she would be heartbroken seeing him like that. So she could be the only one who could truly make him understand how she didnโ€™t have any place in this world anymore and how Naman should take his time to mend his heart and find love again. I am so glad that just because Saavi respected Naman and loved Dafli, she didnโ€™t ask him to marry her. She would be satisfied with Dafli being raised by NiSa but it was only and only Namanโ€™s decision to choose his partner. So she hugged him for one last time and left. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am still crying for DilMan. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ The only couple in this show who have transformed themselves, fought against their inner demons and also became each otherโ€™s support - it's them! Take a bow Aamir and Sreejita!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ No one could have portrayed DilMan better than you. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was so happy when Dilruba came back.. But she went again... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Right now, I am rather satisfied as her story arc is completed. Looking at the incomplete and idiotic saga of the leads of the show, I am really happy with the way DilMan's story has completed. Sure, I would love a happy ending. But this is amazing also. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Never had I ever thought in my weirdest dream that someday Iโ€™ll write a post for appreciating Saavi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but here I am, writing an appreciation post not only for my beloved DilMan but Saavi too. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

u hi

One good thing about Nazar is that - no matter how crappy the storyline becomes, sometimes, they show amazing things and development through the characters. Amidst all the so called intense drama, three characters who have actually brought tears in my eyes are Naman, Dilruba and Saavi. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ

The moment Dilruba died and Saavi became affectionate towards Dafli, I was hell annoyed thinking about the forced union between Naman and Saavi.   What I didnโ€™t know was that the writer had some sensibility left and showed three parallel arcs where each of the characters are justified and no one is being a noble idiot nor is playing matchmaker. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Letโ€™s start with Saavi. Apart from Ved, this girl has invited majority of the trouble due to her short temper, starting from trying to attack Mo which resulted in Dilโ€™s freedom to pouring the wrong essence of Pranpiyala into Pariโ€™s body.    Letโ€™s not forget the heinous act of trying to burn Dilruba after Pralay Yudh โ€“ a deed that completely destroyed her integrity. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก However, in yesterdayโ€™s episode I finally got to watch the sensible and impartial side of Saavi. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ She turned over a new leaf in true sense when Dilruba died while saving Pari. Realized how a Chudhail too, can be selfless. And that realization changed her. From a person who wouldnโ€™t waste a second to point an arrow towards a Chudhail, she became the person who would tell a story of true love between a brave Reevavanshi and a selfless Chudhail.    But her feelings havenโ€™t changed drastically. Only she started to see things as it is. Yesterday, Nishant actually said what was in my mind. It was unbelievable to see her praising Naman of all the people. But she did. She acknowledged that Naman is an amazing dad and love Dilruba to the point of self-destruction. She still called him an idiot but she herself was ready to put aside her Reeavanshi brain and duties aside to reunite her friend with his wife to save him from a life full of agony. There was no secret agenda or feelings but only pure admiration and determination to complete a family because Naman truly deserved it. And Saavi finally acknowledging who DilMan truly are and how they deserve some happiness despite the cost finally redeemed the judgemental Reeavanshi in my eyes. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Coming to Dilruba, boy oh boy!!! Someone hand me a tissue because I am still crying thinking about her sacrifice. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ She is the perfect example of transformation due to the affect of true love. And not just that, she put her daughter first and let Naman decide for himself. I will be forever grateful to the writer for not making her a matchmaker and asking Naman to marry Saavi. She had seen what was necessary but Naman needed to see it for himself. All she could do was bid him and Dafli a proper goodbye so that Naman doesnโ€™t waste his life running behind a false hope. And if Naman truly falls for someone, he will have her blessing to start a new family because Dilruba loves him enough to let him go. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And Naman! I really wanted to enter into my laptop and give him the tightest hug. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— What a Suljha Hua character he is!!! Despite being a heartbroken widower, he has planned the whole future of his daughter and wants to see her shining like a bright star. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š The only thing he wanted was to share that life with his Mrs Ji! ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ And when he pleaded that he would have no problem with watching Dilruba through a photo frame but he wouldnโ€™t be able to live without her, my heart broke with his into a million pieces. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ When I am too tired with the so called Mahanta and Pyaar Ki Taqaat, Naman is the most relatable character who doesnโ€™t want to force his decision, neither does he want to separate himself from his beloved. One look is enough for him to survive and he would rather run behind a false hope than moving on. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And thatโ€™s where Dilruba complimented him. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ If Naman would be happy with chasing her then, then she would be heartbroken seeing him like that. So she could be the only one who could truly make him understand how she didnโ€™t have any place in this world anymore and how Naman should take his time to mend his heart and find love again. I am so glad that just because Saavi respected Naman and loved Dafli, she didnโ€™t ask him to marry her. She would be satisfied with Dafli being raised by NiSa but it was only and only Namanโ€™s decision to choose his partner. So she hugged him for one last time and left. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am still crying for DilMan. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ The only couple in this show who have transformed themselves, fought against their inner demons and also became each otherโ€™s support - it's them! Take a bow Aamir and Sreejita!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ No one could have portrayed DilMan better than you. 

Thanks for the lovely post...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

How are you all? I am not watching it regularly,but yesterday saw dil man scenes after a long time...these people deserves star plus award yaar.the show is watchable only because of these people.โค๏ธ

Between saw today's precap..i didnt watch the show for sometime,kya kya kya ho raha hey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nishant was trying so many days to get did of mohana,they could have consulted this doctor long back,the show would have ended in the 100th episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B74k79AhZDH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Thanks for the lovely post...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

How are you all? I am not watching it regularly,but yesterday saw dil man scenes after a long time...these people deserves star plus award yaar.the show is watchable only because of these people.โค๏ธ

Between saw today's precap..i didnt watch the show for sometime,kya kya kya ho raha hey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nishant was trying so many days to get did of mohana,they could have consulted this doctor long back,the show would have ended in the 100th episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B74k79AhZDH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What the??? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

What is this even??

Aisa kya kar diya is doctor ne??? ๐Ÿคฃ

Viewers ko hansa-hansa kar maarne ka irada hai kya makers ka???

How are you?? Seeing you here after a long time... ๐Ÿ˜Š

And I haven't seen the DilMan scenes of previous week but going by these discussions and whatever I have seen, these people definitely deserve an award.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

DilMan definitely deserves appreciation for their scene in that particular episode. Their storyline has much more consistency than PiyAnsh's. 

But caught glimpses of some scenes. Probably Piya is playing the matchmaker for NiSa which is absolutely unnecessary if you ask me. But anyway, they can go to hell. For me, the official ending of DilMan was amazing and I'll be satisfied with that. 

I guess Mo had some sort of fall and lost her mind which is another idiotic plot. But it's more like habit that now that I know it's gonna take a leap, I FF the scenes to understand if their story has ended or not. Everything is a weird Khicdi here and couldn't care less. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Makers can see for themselves once the show shut down. Then they can party with Mo and N2. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

You are welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I am fine. How are you? 

Don't worry about Nazar because it's a complete waste of time. And Mo and N2 can do whatever they want. Their elaborate planning and backfiring of those plans are enough to FF their scenes. 

Dikhate to aise hain ki woh dono hi leads hain. Baad me milta hain babaji ka thullu! ๐Ÿ˜›

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

DilMan definitely deserves appreciation for their scene in that particular episode. Their storyline has much more consistency than PiyAnsh's. 

I second that...

But caught glimpses of some scenes. Probably Piya is playing the matchmaker for NiSa which is absolutely unnecessary if you ask me. But anyway, they can go to hell. For me, the official ending of DilMan was amazing and I'll be satisfied with that. 

To hell with Pia's matchmaking skills!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Iske andar se ye Ved ki aatma bahar nikalo yaar!! But wait a minute... Kuch din baad to waise hi inka pack up hone wala hai... To marne se pehle karne do jo karna chahti hai!!!

Jaa Pia jaa... Jee le apni bachi-khuchi zindagi!!!

I guess Mo had some sort of fall and lost her mind which is another idiotic plot. But it's more like habit that now that I know it's gonna take a leap, I FF the scenes to understand if their story has ended or not. Everything is a weird Khicdi here and couldn't care less. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

I agree... Everything is a wierd khichdi here.

And I don't care whether Mo fell and lost her mind or whatever... But in the precap, she is saying about the doc giving her some medicine which made her lose her powers... Yaar!! Aisi koi medicine hai to pehle kyon nahi de di ise???

Khair, we know all this is for the sake of the leap... 

Might be that Mo is shown in an asylum till RiAd grow up and then she will escape and target them again??? Anyways, who cares???

Makers can see for themselves once the show shut down. Then they can party with Mo and N2. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I am waiting for that day... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

This show won't survive for long only with Mo and Nishant 

Khair, I had planned to start my story this week... But leap ki news ke saath us plan ko bhi bye bolna padega...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I second that...

To hell with Pia's matchmaking skills!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Iske andar se ye Ved ki aatma bahar nikalo yaar!! But wait a minute... Kuch din baad to waise hi inka pack up hone wala hai... To marne se pehle karne do jo karna chahti hai!!!

I agree... Everything is a wierd khichdi here.

And I don't care whether Mo fell and lost her mind or whatever... But in the precap, she is saying about the doc giving her some medicine which made her lose her powers... Yaar!! Aisi koi medicine hai to pehle kyon nahi de di ise???

Khair, we know all this is for the sake of the leap... 

Might be that Mo is shown in an asylum till RiAd grow up and then she will escape and target them again??? Anyways, who cares???

I am waiting for that day... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

This show won't survive for long only with Mo and Nishant 

Nazar 2 ๐Ÿคข