Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Sure.

Okay then... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well, I haven't visited their forum in a while and don't intend to. That forum goes gaga over even if RoshAn breathe. And story ka to khichdi pehle se hi bana tha. Nazar has done a numer on me. Ab aur saha nahi jayega.  

Dude!! Right now, most of them are wanting RoshAn to separate!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I was like ye kya ho gaya achanak???

And then I read their discussions and I felt that Nazar chahe jitna bhi bakwas ho, isse to better hi hai...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Dude!! Right now, most of them are wanting RoshAn to separate!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I was like ye kya ho gaya achanak???

Well, Gul is known for toxic MLs. So if something like that has happened then it's a good thing audiences are protesting against that. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, Gul is known for toxic MLs. So if something like that has happened then it's a good thing audiences are protesting against that. 

Jo hua hai na, I can't believe that... ๐Ÿ˜†

But yes, it is good that people are protesting against that but then coincidentally, there are people who are actually liking that bakwas as the trp actually increased after the introduction of this track, even though it increased slightly...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Jo hua hai na, I can't believe that... ๐Ÿ˜†

But yes, it is good that people are protesting against that but then coincidentally, there are people who are actually liking that bakwas as the trp actually increased after the introduction of this track, even though it increased slightly...

This is something I'll never understand. I mean there are people who watch international shows but when it comes to ITV, even they say let's enjoy romance and nothing else. ๐Ÿค” I mean, yeh kahan ka rule hain ki ITV hain to bakwas hi dikhayenge? But unfortunately these shows are TRP toppers. So what can we say? ๐Ÿค”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This is something I'll never understand. I mean there are people who watch international shows but when it comes to ITV, even they say let's enjoy romance and nothing else. ๐Ÿค” I mean, yeh kahan ka rule hain ki ITV hain to bakwas hi dikhayenge? But unfortunately these shows are TRP toppers. So what can we say? ๐Ÿค”

Same here... This is something which even I don't understand. Aisa koi rule to hai nahi ki ITV main sirf bakwas hi dikha sakte hain??

Now this is what I read in those discussions:

Sreejita, playing the role of Aliya is Aman's ex-girlfriend...

She has come with a kid and claims Aman to be the father of the kid. Although the makers have shown that Kabir is the father of that kid.

And Aman himself accepted that Aliya is his ex and that baby is his... And he actually expects Roshni to be okay with this!! 

Imagine people are actually enjoying this bakwas!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

To be completely honest, this is something which is shown in a lot of shows and the FLs are expected to accept the kids.

As I told you that I was gloomy after watching today's GA. Link and Amelia were really happy and she was pregnant but all of a sudden there's a question regarding the child's paternity as Amelia started dating Link soon after breaking up with his ex. So imagine the shock they both received and specially Link. And they handled the turmoil so amazingly and I am actually dreading the possibility of their breaking up. Yes, even they have introduced this to spice it up which was absolutely unnecessary. But at least, the parties are behaving like normal human beings but I absolutely hate it when the ITV FLs are expected to behave like saints and people give TRP to such craps. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Never had I ever thought in my weirdest dream that someday Iโ€™ll write a post for appreciating Saavi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but here I am, writing an appreciation post not only for my beloved DilMan but Saavi too. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

One good thing about Nazar is that - no matter how crappy the storyline becomes, sometimes, they show amazing things and development through the characters. Amidst all the so called intense drama, three characters who have actually brought tears in my eyes are Naman, Dilruba and Saavi. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ

The moment Dilruba died and Saavi became affectionate towards Dafli, I was hell annoyed thinking about the forced union between Naman and Saavi.   What I didnโ€™t know was that the writer had some sensibility left and showed three parallel arcs where each of the characters are justified and no one is being a noble idiot nor is playing matchmaker. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Letโ€™s start with Saavi. Apart from Ved, this girl has invited majority of the trouble due to her short temper, starting from trying to attack Mo which resulted in Dilโ€™s freedom to pouring the wrong essence of Pranpiyala into Pariโ€™s body.    Letโ€™s not forget the heinous act of trying to burn Dilruba after Pralay Yudh โ€“ a deed that completely destroyed her integrity. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก However, in yesterdayโ€™s episode I finally got to watch the sensible and impartial side of Saavi. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ She turned over a new leaf in true sense when Dilruba died while saving Pari. Realized how a Chudhail too, can be selfless. And that realization changed her. From a person who wouldnโ€™t waste a second to point an arrow towards a Chudhail, she became the person who would tell a story of true love between a brave Reevavanshi and a selfless Chudhail.    But her feelings havenโ€™t changed drastically. Only she started to see things as it is. Yesterday, Nishant actually said what was in my mind. It was unbelievable to see her praising Naman of all the people. But she did. She acknowledged that Naman is an amazing dad and love Dilruba to the point of self-destruction. She still called him an idiot but she herself was ready to put aside her Reeavanshi brain and duties aside to reunite her friend with his wife to save him from a life full of agony. There was no secret agenda or feelings but only pure admiration and determination to complete a family because Naman truly deserved it. And Saavi finally acknowledging who DilMan truly are and how they deserve some happiness despite the cost finally redeemed the judgemental Reeavanshi in my eyes. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Coming to Dilruba, boy oh boy!!! Someone hand me a tissue because I am still crying thinking about her sacrifice. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ She is the perfect example of transformation due to the affect of true love. And not just that, she put her daughter first and let Naman decide for himself. I will be forever grateful to the writer for not making her a matchmaker and asking Naman to marry Saavi. She had seen what was necessary but Naman needed to see it for himself. All she could do was bid him and Dafli a proper goodbye so that Naman doesnโ€™t waste his life running behind a false hope. And if Naman truly falls for someone, he will have her blessing to start a new family because Dilruba loves him enough to let him go. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And Naman! I really wanted to enter into my laptop and give him the tightest hug. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— What a Suljha Hua character he is!!! Despite being a heartbroken widower, he has planned the whole future of his daughter and wants to see her shining like a bright star. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š The only thing he wanted was to share that life with his Mrs Ji! ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ And when he pleaded that he would have no problem with watching Dilruba through a photo frame but he wouldnโ€™t be able to live without her, my heart broke with his into a million pieces. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ When I am too tired with the so called Mahanta and Pyaar Ki Taqaat, Naman is the most relatable character who doesnโ€™t want to force his decision, neither does he want to separate himself from his beloved. One look is enough for him to survive and he would rather run behind a false hope than moving on. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And thatโ€™s where Dilruba complimented him. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ If Naman would be happy with chasing her then, then she would be heartbroken seeing him like that. So she could be the only one who could truly make him understand how she didnโ€™t have any place in this world anymore and how Naman should take his time to mend his heart and find love again. I am so glad that just because Saavi respected Naman and loved Dafli, she didnโ€™t ask him to marry her. She would be satisfied with Dafli being raised by NiSa but it was only and only Namanโ€™s decision to choose his partner. So she hugged him for one last time and left. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am still crying for DilMan. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ The only couple in this show who have transformed themselves, fought against their inner demons and also became each otherโ€™s support - it's them! Take a bow Aamir and Sreejita!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ No one could have portrayed DilMan better than you. 

Well I would not be able to describe in such vivid detail the recurring/parallel lead characters you have described.The growth of Naman from being one of the secondary antagonist to being the supporting system for Piansh and Reevavanshi duo of Saavi-Nishant has been indeed remarkable.I liked Naman as the Kancha Reevavanshi & his comedic chemistry with Dilruba.Sad to see her exit from the show but perhaps she might return at some point if she's co-starring in another one of Gul's productions YJJK as Alia.

Though I always liked Saavi's fierceness it has been a long time & she was never paired with a ML.I am not that much into Naavi(Naman-Saavi) as much as I was into Dilshan.Both hit it off but though their banter might look cute the chemistry looks forced.While today Naman saved Saavi from some Van-Vetaal God knows what name they come up with I liked Naman's bravery but fail to see any chemistry between the two.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

To be completely honest, this is something which is shown in a lot of shows and the FLs are expected to accept the kids.

As I told you that I was gloomy after watching today's GA. Link and Amelia were really happy and she was pregnant but all of a sudden there's a question regarding the child's paternity as Amelia started dating Link soon after breaking up with his ex. So imagine the shock they both received and specially Link. And they handled the turmoil so amazingly and I am actually dreading the possibility of their breaking up. Yes, even they have introduced this to spice it up which was absolutely unnecessary. But at least, the parties are behaving like normal human beings but I absolutely hate it when the ITV FLs are expected to behave like saints and people give TRP to such craps. 

Well, this is the first time I have seen something like this which is why, I am totally baffled as to how can people enjoy such stuff...

Khair, coming to Nazar... I had a wish to see Nazar's last episode peacefully. But the way they are going, I am sure my wish won't be fulfilled... How I wish they give a decent episode before the leap begins!!! But I know it is only my wishful thinking...

Anyways, will you start the discussion there in the new thread??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Well I would not be able to describe in such vivid detail the recurring/parallel lead characters you have described.The growth of Naman from being one of the secondary antagonist to being the supporting system for Piansh and Reevavanshi duo of Saavi-Nishant has been indeed remarkable.I liked Naman as the Kancha Reevavanshi & his comedic chemistry with Dilruba.Sad to see her exit from the show but perhaps she might return at some point if she's co-starring in another one of Gul's productions YJJK as Alia.

Though I always liked Saavi's fierceness it has been a long time & she was never paired with a ML.I am not that much into Naavi(Naman-Saavi) as much as I was into Dilshan. Both hit it off but though their banter might look cute the chemistry looks forced. While today Naman saved Saavi from some Van-Vetaal God knows what name they come up with I liked Naman's bravery but fail to see any chemistry between the two.

I don't think Sreejita will come back as Nazar is going to take a leap soon. But then again, she can come back as Dafli but not really interested about that. ๐Ÿค”

I agree with the other points you have raised here. Naman's growth has been one of the highlights of this show. I didn't like it when all of a sudden he wanted to become a RV as I thought he had some ulterior motive. But the way he has transformed is beyond amazing. ๐Ÿ‘

As far as chemistry is concerned, for me, as long as characters don't make sense, I can't find chemistry between them. Naman does have a good chemistry with Saavi in terms of friends as that was never forced. But all of a sudden Saavi falling in love with him - shows how the makers are forcing this pair on us. So obviously we wouldn't find any chemistry between them. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, this is the first time I have seen something like this which is why, I am totally baffled as to how can people enjoy such stuff...

Khair, coming to Nazar... I had a wish to see Nazar's last episode peacefully. But the way they are going, I am sure my wish won't be fulfilled... How I wish they give a decent episode before the leap begins!!! But I know it is only my wishful thinking...

Anyways, will you start the discussion there in the new thread??

In that case, I would definitely say that you were a good kid and teenager that you didn't spend hours watching these types of shows and in this one particular area, you have had a better childhood/adolescence than mine. ๐Ÿ˜› 

Unfortunately in the mainstream Drama shows such things are thrown casually and audience don't take it seriously because ultimately the leads are portrayed as Doodh Ka Dhula who didn't cross their Maryada even in the drunken state and ultimately audience want to watch how the leads win over the villains. But it goes unnoticed that even if it's a farce, the FLs are expected to accept their husbands' child out of wedlock without even giving them the time to process them.

Like I told you about AmeLink yesterday; both of them had absolute clarity and Link is the type of a guy who wouldn't hesitate to accept Amelia's child from her previous relationship. But the situation itself was complicated. They were very much fond of each other, started dating and Link witnessed the most vulnerable side of Amelia when she first learned about her pregnancy. So their relation developed a lot. But all of a sudden when there is question regarding paternity, Link is justifiably devastated. He wants to do the right thing and yet he can't because he's hurt. They haven't tried to portray him like a Devpurush and neither is Amelia a bitch who doesn't acknowledge her share of faults here. You may watch the scene here - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SE4g8y47hg

But in ITV, the FLs are always expected to embrace their partners' kids and if there is any accident, then they are always blamed. So it's really cringeworthy that people actually like this sort of stuff where there is no depth but good looking people romancing and crying buckets. 

About Nazar, I was reading WUs because I too wanted to watch one last episode Shanti Se. But now I have let go off that wish. Nazar makers have ruined everything and there's no going back. I'll still watch the last episode but without any expectation and by FFing Piya's scenes. 

I saw your thread and I want to discuss. But I got occupied with some work and still trying to think of something funny because practically I am numb. Not even Naman's thought is making me laugh. So I'll post as soon as I come up with some idea. ๐Ÿ˜Š