Community Input

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 25 days ago

Visiting forums and reading posts is annoying and seems like a chore now due to the new format

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Visiting forums and reading posts is annoying and seems like a chore now due to the new format

Get used to it. I have realised it’s not going anywhere

The admin has left overwhelming - feedbacks unacknowledged.. and that speaks volumes imho 

Edited by Basskarrr - 25 days ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If anyone is missing previous forum,go to "my post" page in your profile! Atleast it looks like previous forumsmiley36

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Please give us proper user interface. Remove these excel sheet boxes and bold font. smiley23 if this continues we have to go to eye doctor. Maybe vijay became one and wants patients idk.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

This is not a DT Note. 

Dear friends, It is a friendly cordial few-word conversation with consideration and concern from one of your fellow member.smiley27 

Vijay has been working on this website upgrade for the past few days, taking into account each of your suggestions and input. He is doing his best to make the website modern, comparable to other websites, or even better than others! smiley1 

Would you kindly allow him a little more time to hear what we have to say and improve the recently implemented changes so that they meet our needs and provide us with greater comfort than they did before? 

He was always there to attend to our every need and request, making us feel more at ease, whether we asked for a simple request to restore our connection or IF account, an upgrade or improvement in services, or anything else. 

Let's understand his intense work-related stress and strain; he and the tech staff are working nonstop for extended hours to modify the website to our specified needs. As an acknowledgment of their hard work, let's extend a few kind words, instead of using harsh expressions. 

He gifted us this IF as a platform to get together, talk, engage in cordial conversations, and share and look out for one another like family. 

We are all like a close-knit family; you all know more technical things than I do, and I know that you are all there for one another. I am aware of the discomfort or irritation you are all feeling. Let's provide him with input, letting him know what technological advancements we are interested in and what will be challenging for us to adjust. He will make every effort to rectify all those undesired alterations. 

Please keep the discussion calm and refrain from letting our feelings drive us argumentative and cause hurt to others. smiley27 

This is my humble request to all my fellow members, who are my friends forever. smiley27

Viswasruti

I like the new design and I have already seen kinks worked out :). 

I have patience :). Don’t worry. Website is great. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 24 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 24 days ago

Here is the new thread for discussions related to Website degradation, and members' comments 

Edited by Viswasruti - 24 days ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

I was the FIRST person to notice the change? smiley42

I will declare myself as a legend for this historical achievement! smiley16

So far everything is good but there's this weird box lines around the page numbering. Was it always there? smiley23

And I don't like the Expand thingy but I get it, it's to save space ig. But why does it cut off Twitter links in the Quote, it looks very... ew.

And the whole status bar thingy showing the stats. That's so useless. Like what would I do with that kind of stats? And I can literally view them in the forum.

Edited by bangtanARMY - 23 days ago