Website upgradation, and members comments related posts

Community Input

Posted: 1 months ago

Dear friends , our site  has just been upgraded. 

Some of us are facing some technical issues . 
Please feel free to share all those issues here for our Tech Team to resolve . All your issues will be looked into . Thanks for your patience n cooperation. 

Regards 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IF looks wonky today  smiley5

Criticiser thumbnail

This new update is terrible as if the previous one wasn’t bad enough. Reminds me of an itv serial which starts modern but becomes more regressive post its leaps? What is the need to change the format every time and make it more disgusting when the previous one was fine? Feels like I’m on some old website from 2 decades ago. Really makes me want to go on another hiatus to escape this atrocity.

Edited by Criticiser - 1 months ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

My skin is crawling smiley7

Criticiser thumbnail

Glad that other users are unhappy with this new update. I just don’t have any words for this.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Current Indiaforum looks like a black and white Xerox copy print out paper of previous Indiaforum display,that too a badly done black and white Xerox which is not done on A4 sheet but on a low quality note book paper!

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Current Indiaforum looks like a black and white Xerox copy print out paper of previous Indiaforum display,that too a badly done black and white Xerox which is not done on A4 sheet but on a low quality note book paper!

That's how it looked before opening the threads.After opening the thread ,each page looks like a fusion of a dull low quality paper + FB+Insta /some other social media

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The updates look outdated, feels like I have gone back in time to the 90s! 

What was wrong with the previous layout?

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly not like it. And actually irritates by this new look.

If this continues may be I leave IF.

What wrong with previous.. Actually it was perfect.

Not nessery to change everything 

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

What kind of update is this? The colour, font and layout is causing a strain to the eyes. The notifications aren’t visible unless you scroll to the top. Navigating through pages and responding is taking too much time. 

I got migraine after scrolling the forum for 15 mins.When they changed the forum in March 2019, I felt the same,it took lot of time for me to get used to previous forum,now again they changed,it is more worse than previous one.