Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta2 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Dear developer team, as per a report from 2022, India has the world's largest blind population standing at 8 million. Please don't contribute more to the number with this monstosity of an update of the website with this dated and eyesore of a design. Did anybody even test the functionality of the design on their phones before making the update public? Please don't become crime master gogo and play gotiyas with our eyes. They are very dear to us. Thanks.

Edited by Andakadipatta2 - 1 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

With all due respect, this is by far the worst interface I have seen on IF in the 15 years I have been on here. I use IF only on my phone and it’s too cluttered for me to stick around. The aesthetic is beyond jarring to the eyes. I have been closing the website as soon as I open it, today.

I am sure a lot of hard work went behind the scenes to get this update ready but this is not it. Please consider aesthetics when designing interface. 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear friends.  IF was working on old version of html... the site has been recreated using latest version of html /css.

We do have to keep abreast with the changing  times .

Please give some time to technical team to fix the bugs/ change the issues. 

Latest version? What latest version when it looks like the oldest version created on mankind? Not believable in the slightest that this prehistoric format is the latest version.

How are we supposed to keep with changing times when it looks like we've gone back to the 90s? If that's the case then I prefer to move backward rather forward.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

It is so bad I can't even follow the live update it is so bad small can't understand what's going on.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 months ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

The layout has started to look like first year CSE students project instead of a proper website, I have no clue what version update was done with the HTML/CSS the layout isnt responsive and i don't have any clue how this UX got approved or how this release was made with so many bugs.  No clue what's the size of tech staff at IF but isn't there any staging or preview environment and a QA

Edit : Take my words back 12th standard student writing CSS does a better job. Whoever told you they were upgrading to newer CSS practices was lying through their teeth , Just did an inspect to look at the CSS using paragraph tags to add spacing smiley22, the margin, padding properties are available in css since inception also and display:flex also has a gap property since forever . This is just basics it's so bad it's beyond imagination that a fully functional site would look like that

Edited by DevilHere - 1 months ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Am joining the party to complain about the website layout -_____- Fix karo!!!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Creative Minds

Aaj sad feel ho Raha hai 🥺 kuch khaali khaali different sa, please give back our IF. This new updated India forums feels like ugly step sister of Cinderella 😭

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ary Ap tention na lo,

kuch years ke baad jo mila is ko bhe change kar diya jayega

problem ye hai ke 2019 me sab ne kaha tha ye ye worst design hai, to i think Devs ne socha ke hum is se bhe worst bana kar dikhate hain,

or onhon ne ye kaam bohot mehnat se or dil se kiya, ke hamain abhe wo worst wala design bhe acha lag raha hai

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Before 2019 the forum looked even better than the site looked a month ago

Really smiley3 how shocking looks like IF really is regressing just like those serials which start modern and become more regressive post its leaps..

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Yes smiley36 iska matlab 5 years baad, we will be begging to keep this interface that we hate now, lol

Aaj samajh aa gaya ki smiley36Sab moh Maya hai 

aj kal eysa he ho raha hai, next versions itne worst bana rahe hain ke os se pehle wale jo already theek nahi wo bhe acha lagta hai .

main IF pe bohot time se hoon, or i rem ke yahan itne log hote they ke samjh nahi ati thi, or abhe its dead...