Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Get used to it. I have realised it’s not going anywhere

The admin has left overwhelming - feedbacks unacknowledged.. and that speaks volumes imho 

Apni toh koi value hi nhi hai 🥺 

We have requested them but .....

Still hoping for the best 

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 months ago

Edited to remove my rebuttal since the moderators graciously removed attacks against me. 

Please ignore the tag, Vijay. I am unable to untag you. Mods already took care of the problem. Thank you! 

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 months ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guiding Force

Originally posted by: vijay

We already have a block feature where the blocked person cannot quote your post or send you PM. 

Technically it's a challenge for us to prevent a user from reading your post as that would mean multiple checks per post before we show the post and that would slow down the whole site.

I will discuss the matter with the moderators with a few solutions that I have in mind but the challenge is that it can be overused and making the forum topic look weird.

Anyways, for private conversations we have Private Forums where members can have their own discussions with select members.

Hi Vijay

Apologises for the late reply, myself and others leave IF because of one or two members. 

We created a private forum within IF with a number of us, and then from there we moved to twitter, and we engage with eachother happily there. I think this is happening with many people on this forum, we meet here and leave to another platform

IF has given me many life long friendships, we have been through..school, relationships, family deaths ..you name it .. the people on this forum have been amazing.. the friendships have been one of the most valuable gifts of life.. and it's just unfortunate that we take the best thing from off this forum ... and enjoy it on another platform.

I have only blocked one member, it's not like we will block the entire forum. Please look into the block feature 🙏  ... safety, enjoyment amd above all laughter with friends ...is what we stay for.. not for the bells and whistles .

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Screenshot_2024-04-21-07-19-19-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

What's with the space🤔 I can just scroll to the left to get this.

Also, the post reply button at the bottom of the page does change its color/has blue border to mark it selected, hence button praise Kiya ki nhi pata chalta.

Can't the social media icons be moved next to the page numbers on top or something and stats of the page to the bottom (i posted this before but I genuinely think no one cares)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

This is not a DT Note. 

Dear friends, It is a friendly cordial few-word conversation with consideration and concern from one of your fellow member.smiley27 

Vijay has been working on this website upgrade for the past few days, taking into account each of your suggestions and input. He is doing his best to make the website modern, comparable to other websites, or even better than others! smiley1 

Would you kindly allow him a little more time to hear what we have to say and improve the recently implemented changes so that they meet our needs and provide us with greater comfort than they did before? 

He was always there to attend to our every need and request, making us feel more at ease, whether we asked for a simple request to restore our connection or IF account, an upgrade or improvement in services, or anything else. 

Let's understand his intense work-related stress and strain; he and the tech staff are working nonstop for extended hours to modify the website to our specified needs. As an acknowledgment of their hard work, let's extend a few kind words, instead of using harsh expressions. 

He gifted us this IF as a platform to get together, talk, engage in cordial conversations, and share and look out for one another like family. 

We are all like a close-knit family; you all know more technical things than I do, and I know that you are all there for one another. I am aware of the discomfort or irritation you are all feeling. Let's provide him with input, letting him know what technological advancements we are interested in and what will be challenging for us to adjust. He will make every effort to rectify all those undesired alterations. 

Please keep the discussion calm and refrain from letting our feelings drive us argumentative and cause hurt to others. smiley27 

This is my humble request to all my fellow members, who are my friends forever. smiley27

Viswasruti

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

DT Note 

Friends, at present, because of website upgradation,  we are missing a few  action buttons to move the post to another specific thread. That is why, I prefer to keep a few posts away from the public for a while. Don't worry, I don't want to curtail your freedom of expression. All the posts will be back after some time with a few modifications. smiley1

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guiding Force

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

DT Note 

Friends, at present, because of website upgradation,  we are missing a few  action buttons to move the post to another specific thread. That is why, I prefer to keep a few posts away from the public for a while. Don't worry, I don't want to curtail your freedom of expression. All the posts will be back after some time with a few modifications. smiley1

Good Day Dear Madhuri 

Are you able to provide a status update for GM01 otherwise known as Global Moderator? All systems go? Is she running at 100% or are buttons not in their correct spots ? 🤔  lololol just messing around. Have a good day! 

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

This is not a DT Note. 

Dear friends, It is a friendly cordial few-word conversation with consideration and concern from one of your fellow member.smiley27 

Vijay has been working on this website upgrade for the past few days, taking into account each of your suggestions and input. He is doing his best to make the website modern, comparable to other websites, or even better than others! smiley1 

Would you kindly allow him a little more time to hear what we have to say and improve the recently implemented changes so that they meet our needs and provide us with greater comfort than they did before? 

He was always there to attend to our every need and request, making us feel more at ease, whether we asked for a simple request to restore our connection or IF account, an upgrade or improvement in services, or anything else. 

Let's understand his intense work-related stress and strain; he and the tech staff are working nonstop for extended hours to modify the website to our specified needs. As an acknowledgment of their hard work, let's extend a few kind words, instead of using harsh expressions. 

He gifted us this IF as a platform to get together, talk, engage in cordial conversations, and share and look out for one another like family. 

We are all like a close-knit family; you all know more technical things than I do, and I know that you are all there for one another. I am aware of the discomfort or irritation you are all feeling. Let's provide him with input, letting him know what technological advancements we are interested in and what will be challenging for us to adjust. He will make every effort to rectify all those undesired alterations. 

Please keep the discussion calm and refrain from letting our feelings drive us argumentative and cause hurt to others. smiley27 

This is my humble request to all my fellow members, who are my friends forever. smiley27

Viswasruti

Of course, we need to be patient as Vijay means well. Let's give him time to resolve the issues, agree with you, Madi!

I am reporting a glitch in the display of this topic, which has YouTube videos embedded in almost every post.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5328053?pn=2

The first page displays correctly, and so do pages 3 to 8, but on the second page, there's no right hand margin. Posts extend right to the limit, and words are cut off with no way to scroll further and read them.

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Screenshot_2024-04-21-07-19-19-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

What's with the space🤔 I can just scroll to the left to get this.

Also, the post reply button at the bottom of the page does change its color/has blue border to mark it selected, hence button praise Kiya ki nhi pata chalta.

Can't the social media icons be moved next to the page numbers on top or something and stats of the page to the bottom (i posted this before but I genuinely think no one cares)

Please check now and if you still come across the left-right scroll, share the URL.