SaiRat FF : Ghum Hai Tere Pyaar Mein - #2 - Update page 93

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello GHKKPMians,

After a long time, I got addicted to a show. Not because of the family drama of course smiley17 but for Sai, Virat and SaiRat. So this is a small attempt to write something on them. Sorry for the gramatical errors as English is not my mother tongue nor have I learned in school. Anyways, that's not the point. I just hope you will like it. Please, let me know how it is. If I see people liking it, I might continue the story.

This is the second thread of the story. This thread starts with chapter 27. 
For new readers who wants to read the story from beginning, please check the link below for the previous chapters.

Previous Chapters 1-26

Virat, Sai and Pakhi were just twenty minutes away from meeting Samrat. A day ago when the Chavans were woken up by a call informing them that Samrat was found alive but uncounscious, Virat decided to go to Ladakh. The entire family wanted Pakhi to accompany him but Virat's mother didn't want them to be together for so long. She begged Sai to go with them. Virat opened the car window for fresh air and looked at both the girls. Pakhi looked indifferent to the news that his brother was alive whereas Sai looked happy for his family. He wondered how could someone be so selfless ? A few months ago he would have sweared on his life that there was no one as selish as her but now that he has started to understand her, he knows she is maybe childish and stubborn but selfish. Seeing him pensive, she looked at him with a question marked face to which he shook his head to say « it's nothing ».

When they reached the place, one of Samrat's comrades took them to him. He was fit but had many injuries. Virat hugged him teary eyed. Samrat responded to the hug but deep down he was mad at himself for faking it. It wasn't the right time to express how wounded he was from the inside not just outside. Once they ended the brotherly hug, he looked at his wife.

« We are so glad to have you back. », finally Pakhi said somegthing.
« Me too. », he replied coldly.
« Meet Sai, my wife. »,Virat introduced Sai to his brother.

Samrat looked shocked and wondered how did it happen ? Wasn't it enough playing with his own brother's life that he was playing with an innocent girl's life too ?

« Samrat, if you are feeling well, we can leave for Nagpur by tomorrow. », Virat said.

Samrat nodded and looked at Pakhi. He would have gladly stayed here forever but his family members needed to see him.

During the entire journey Samrat  kept quiet. Virat knew the reason but he didn't want to open that topic. He just got his brother back, he didn't want to spoil everything. On the other hand, Samrat wasn't aware that Virat already knew the reason of his silence.

Samrat was welcomed with aarti. Everyone was so happy to see him alive. His mother couldn't stop from crying. He faked his smile for the sake of his family but all he wanted was to leave again. Seeing his brother and his wife again made him realize how broken he was from inside. He didn't expect anything from her as she was a stranger but he didn't expect to be betrayed by his own brother.

After the dinner, Samrat took a pillow and went to sleep on the couch. When Pakhi entered the room he was already asleep. She was relieved as she didn't have to face the awkwardness.

Sai studied till late night while Virat fell asleep watching her study. Next day she woke up early and cooked breakfast for everyone. She asked Usha Mausi to set the table before everyone comes down and lectures her. Meanwhile she went to the entrance door and paced up and down as she was waiting for the postman. He came a few minutes later and delivered the letter she was waiting for. Before she could open it, Kaku came from behind and snatched the envelop from her hand.

« Kaku, please give my letter back. », she tried to snach it back from her.
« Maast maast huh ? What are you trying to hide so desperately ? », Kaku asked.

Sai was more concerned about the letter than replying to her. She tried her best to get it back but Kaku walked in the living room where almost the entire family was gathered. Sai politely asked her again to give it back but Kaku handed it to Ninad so that he can read it. Samrat, Pakhi and Virat came at that exact moment and Kaku complained to the latter how his wife was trying to hide something from the family. Virat took the envelop from his father's hand and opened it. Sai rushed towards him and tried to take it back. He moved his hand and looked at her, surprised to see her so restless. She tried again to snatch it but he lifted it up.

« Virat Sir, please give it to me. », she said jumping desperately around him.

At some point she lost her balance making him fall on the floor. He fell on his back and she landed on top of him. Both looked into each other's eyes and were lost. While the entire family was shocked and some were even disgusted, Pakhi's eyes welled with tears. Samrat looked at Pakhi's sad face and felt like someone stabbed his heart all over again.

« Maast maast, is that what your father has taught you ? Fall on top your husband in front of the entire family ? Don'y you have any shame ? », Kaku taunted Sai.

Sai and Virat came back to senses and quite embarrassed they stood up. When she tried to take the letter from his hand, he ordered her to stay still. He finally managed to read it and got upset.

« Didn't I tell you that I didn't want you to stay in a hostel ? », he asked her.
« Can we discuss about it later ? We are all getting late. », she suggested.
« If she wants to leave then let her go. », said Ninad.

Virat shook his head. Their hatred for Sai had no limits. They walked to the dining table and took place. Virat's mother served everyone and Sai came back from the kitchen with a bowl of soup. He thought she cooked something special for him but she passed by and went to his brother instead.

« Here you go Samrat Dada, Aaba Sai special soup. A soup that can heal your wounds in a snap of the fingers. », she explained to him.
« It's so... sweet of you. », Samrat smiled at her.

He was quite surprised by her kind behavior. He just met her a day before but she was giving him the vibes of someone he knew for years. The Chavans rolled their eyes while Virat couldn't take his eyes off her. Sai served him a paratha and snapped her fingers to bring him back to his senses. He smiled and took a bite.

A while later, Ashwini brouhht a cup of coffee to Samrat and sat with him to chat. He asked her how Virat and Sai got married. She explained to him that Virat married Sai to take care of her and help her to become a doctor. She didn't forget to add what a fearless, short-tempered and crazy girl she was. Hearing that the family members were treating her very badly, Samrat felt bad for her as at such a young age she didn't deserve to lose her father, get married to a man ten years older than her and also get mistreated by the in-laws.

Virat thought the entire day about how to talk to his brother. At night when he came back, Sai was busy with her books. She hardly noticed him. He changed his uniform and went to see where Samrat was. Samrat was watching the moon from the balcony. Pakhi came in with a glass of turmeric milk and requested him to drink it. She waited for him to speak but as he kept quiet she turned around to leave. She accidentally slipped and fell down spraining her ankle. He watched her try to get up but as she was unable to do so he sighed and carried her to the couch. Virat who was looking for his brother witnessed the scene and with a smile walked away as he didn't want to interrupt them. He was happy to see Samrat and Pakhi giving a chance to each other. He wanted to tell his brother that Pakhi was just a friend. He wanted to apologize for not letting him know about him and Pakhi. He also wanted to request him to give a chance to Pakhi. Seeing them so romantically involved, he decided not to bring the bad memories back and let the past be past.

Samrat came back with an ointment and applied it on her ankle.

« How unfortunate it is, isn'tit ? You expected someone else to carry you and take care of you but instead it's me who is here. », he said then added by singing, « Tu pasand hai kisi aur ki. Tujhe maangta koi aur hai. »

Pakhi let her tears roll down but was unable to say anything. She couldn't listen to his taunt as she loved someone else and she couldn't also stop him as she was guilty of ruining his life.

Virat entered his room and saw a tray full of food. With a smile he looked at her.

« I thought as Pakhi didi is busy with Samrat dada, I should bring the dinner... », she started.
« I am not hungry. », he replied angrily and his smile disappeared.
« Why are you getting angry now ? », she asked innocently.
« Firstly because you want to move out from the house and secondly because I am tired of your Pakhi chant. », he replied upset.
« Ok, then let's eat and talk. », she said.
« I already had dinner at office. », he replied and went to sleep.

He lied to her as he was upset but little did he know she hadn't eaten too. She switched off the light and just like him she too went to bed with an empty stomach.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 27 - Page 1 ----- Chapter 28 - Page 9 ----- Chapter 29 - Page 16 ----- Chapter 30 - Page 20 

Chapter 31 - Page 28 ----- Chapter 32 - Page 33 ----- Chapter 33 - Page 37 ----- Chapter 34 - Page 43

Chapter 35 - Page 49 ----- Chapter 36 - Page 54 ----- Chapter 37 - Page 59 ----- Chapter 38 - Page 64

Chapter 39 - Page 68 ----- Chapter 40 - Page 72 ----- Chapter 41 - Page 76 ----- Chapter 42 - Page 81

Chapter 43 - Page 84 ----- Chapter 44 - Page 86 ----- Chapter 45 - Page 89 ----- Chapter 46 - Page 90

Chapter 47 - Page 93 ----- 

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Amazing update. Sai wants to leave Chavan Niwas but Virat is adamant to stop her from leaving. How will he persuade her to stay? Waiting to know the answers.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Ghumians from Ghumland,

We are in the second thread of the story. That's a lot of writing from me since six months. 
So here I am with the 27th chapter.

I am sorry the chapter is shorter than usual but I had a very hard time writing this part.
I wanted to write the « Rescue Mission » in details but I just couldn't.
I deleted whatever I had written and cut it short instead.

The chapter is focused on LunRat and Jeeva Shiva not much on SaiRat. Hope you will still like it.

Thank you for showering so much love on this story.

Pakhi didn't know if she was happy or felt humiliated. On one hand she was happy that Samrat canceled their outing. On the other hand it was pissing her off that she was always the second option in both Virat and Samrat's lives. Virat had his wife who was the most important person in his life, sometimes even more than his mother. And Samrat had his best friend with whom he had a weird type of relationship. She stared at Samrat who looked devastated by the news. She shook her head, unable to emphasize due to the humiliation she was facing.

Virat picked up Sai from her college and both entered home together. They felt the weird atmosphere of silence in the house which was a sign of bad news. Ashwini quickly explained the whole situation. Both looked at a stressed and nervous Samrat who was checking his phone every five seconds. Sai immediately walked towards him, sat down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder in support.

Samrat has spent the next following hours between phone calls and pacing up and down. He packed his bag and came out of his room, determined to find her back. He passed by Virat and Sai's room and stopped after hearing his brother talking to his team about Luna. Knowing that his brother was also trying made him emotional. He dropped his bag on the floor and entered his room. He looked at his brother with love while Virat looked at him confused. Samrat engaged in a brotherly embrace surprising Virat. He was happy too but stayed still. He didn't want to expect anything and then get disappointed again. Samrat felt that he was being distant.

« Thank you for doing so much for my Moon even though things are ugly between us. », Samrat said.
« You have forgotten that I am still the same nice Virat not the bad guy you have created in your mind to punish me and yourself. », Virat replied coldly.

Samrat understood at that exact moment that there was a time when he was angry with his brother and he wanted the things to be back to normal and now he was the one who wanted to start afresh but his brother had already given up on them. He walked towards the door then turned around and came back and hugged him again.

« We have a lot to say. When I will return, I will make things OK again. », Samrat said and left, confusing Virat.

The next following days, Samrat fought with the entire world. Lieutenant General Marcello D'Costa knew Samrat would do anything to find his daughter back and that was a relief for him. Contrary to what Luna thought her entire life, he always loved his daughter.
Samrat took the lead and reached the place where she was held captive with one of her colleagues. Apart from them the place was empty. It was a trap and they were surrounded by terrorists. The place turned into a battleground. A backup team came to the rescue which helped them to get out from there with the hostages.

Samrat returned home two days later with head and arm injuries. Luna also returned home, weak and tortured. 
A few days later, Marcello D'Costa threw a party in honor of his daughter who came back alive from the hands of terrorists and in honor of Samrat and the team who saved two hostages and killed a few terrorists. He also invited the entire Chavan family. As soon as they arrived, Ninad and Marcello shared a drink with some other army men.
Samrat was introducing his family members to his comrades when Luna walked down the stairs decked up in a modern designer saree. He couldn't take his eyes off her. This was the second time in ten years that he saw her in an Indian attire and each time he found her extremely beautiful. It didn't go unnoticed by his family nor his comrades but they believed in their friendship. Luna approached them and greeted everyone with a « Namaste » and thanked for joining the party.

« You are looking gorgeous in saree. », Samrat complimented her.
« Thank you and you are looking like a gadha. », she said while he rolled his eyes, « A handsome gadha though. », she added with a wink.

She excused herself and left to greet the rest of the guests while his comrades and some of the Chavans chuckled.

« I am envious of your friendship. Here she goes missing and you fight with the entire country to find her and there you go missing and she makes her father's life hell. », one of his comrades said.
« Nothing new. She always needs an excuse to fight with him. », Samrat laughed.
« No dude, she kind of left her job and fought with him for months so that he finds you anyhow. She even went alone searching for you. We got the order to follow her and few days later we found you. », another of his comrade narrated what happened during his absence.
« And she stayed with you during the entire time you were getting treated by the doctors. Once you opened your eyes she left. I am also envious. I wish I had a friend like her. », a third comrade explained.

Samrat looked at her from far. The Chavans were stunned and their respect for her increased.

Samrat introduced his brothers and uncle to Marcello D'Costa and they shared a drink all together. Virat was the only one who refused to drink which made Marcello take particular interest in him. He was impressed that the Chavans were serving the country.

« Why did you choose to become an actor ? », he asked curiously after getting to know that Mohit chose a different path.
« Because every individual has their own dreams. Your dream is to save the country, his dream is to entertain people and my dream is to save people's lives. Even army men like you need an actor to spend quality time with their spouses and children, isn't it uncle ? », Sai intervened.
« Younger version of Luna. Who are you my child ? », Marcello asked impressed.
Virat looked at her then at Marcello with a proud smile, « My wife, Sai. »
« Interesting. Saving lives. A doctor perhaps ? », he asked.
« A medical student. », Sai replied.
« Don't waste your time here or else he will ask you to join as the armed forces doctor. », Luna joined in to warn her mockingly.
« Thank you dear daughter for giving me such a brilliant idea. », Marcello replied with the same sarcasm.
« Chal kahin aur chale. », Luna said to Sai.
« Nice to meet you Mrs. Sai Chavan. », Marcello said before they could leave.
« Joshi. Sai Joshi. I like to carry my father's name. », Sai replied before leaving.
« Sai Joshi Chavan. », Virat corrected making her stare at him with a confused look.

Later at the party the music played on and Mr. D'Costa invited his wife for a dance. Samrat also asked Pakhi for a dance but she declined the offer. Rejected in front of everyone, he walked towards Luna and Sai who were having a sisterly conversation.

« May I have this dance... pretty... Moon. », he asked to Luna.
« Tu nahin sudhrega. I almost died and you still can't call me Luna. », she said.
« Listen don't talk about death and all otherwise I will cut the N from your name and call you Moo like a cow. », he said angrily.
« Are you calling me a cow ? How dare you ? », she punched his shoulder.
« Ouchhhh !!! See I almost died saving you and you are punching that arm I almost lost because of you. », he replied dramatically.
« Oh sorry sorry sorry ! », she apologized worriedly. « Wait, now who is talking about death ? », she went back to her serious mode.
« May I have this dance today or do I have to wait for another life ? », he asked extending his hand.

Sai laughed out loud. Luna smiled, held his hand and left with him. Virat joined Sai and asked for a dance. Sai's smile disappeared. The thought of dancing still brought bad memories. He reassured her with his eyes that everything will be fine. She smiled and followed him. Karishma whispered to Mohit that his brothers were true gentlemen and romantic unlike him.

« Queen Karishma, may I have this dance with you ? », he asked sarcastically.
« Aise toh bilkul bhi nahin. », she replied moving out from there.
« Ok sorry baby, will you dance with me ? », he asked sweetly.

Karishma smiled and agreed to join him for the dance.

« Why didn't you tell me that you were one of those who rescued me and that you stayed with me the entire time I was unconscious ? », Samrat asked to Luna while they were still dancing.
« Did we get the time to discuss freely ? », she asked.
« Why were you so desperate to find me ? », he asked staring at her.
« Why were you so desperate to save me ? », she asked back, not shying away from his intent stare.
« For God's sake Moon, answer me. », he said stopping the dance and shaking her by the shoulder.
« You answer me first. », she said giving him a challenging look.

Pakhi looked at both the brothers from far and fumed.

After they came back home from the party and freshening up, Virat went to the balcony to take some fresh air. He was waiting for his wife to come with her usual green tea, a ritual they awlays followed whenever they had heavy food at night. Before she could join him, Samrat came to the balcony for the same reason as his brother. Uncomfortable being around him, Virat was about to leave but Samrat stopped him.

« Virat please forgive me. I was blinded by my hatred. I became selfish in my pain that I couldn't see we all were suffering. », Samrat started. « Please mere bhai, mujhe maaf kar de. », he gave him a brotherly hug.
« It's OK. », Virat replied barely hugging him back.
« I have so many questions. I want to know why you didn't tell me about your past ? Why you didn't tell me about Pa... », Samrat asked.
« We will talk about it some other day. It's pretty late. », Virat interrupted him seeing Sai coming.

He didn't want his wife to know the real reason why their marriage was a deal marriage. He didn't want her to hate Pakhi nor question their friendship. She already expressed how much she disliked their friendship. He didn't want the things to worsen. Samrat saw Sai and understood the situation. He remembered Sai telling him once that Virat didn't know she was aware of his past. He wished both a goodnight and left the love birds alone.

« Are things better between you two ? », she asked giving him his green tea.
« Yeah ! », he replied taking the cup.
« Then why do you look so unhappy ? », she asked.
« He wants things to get better between us because he thinks he owes me a favor. His apologies are just to thank me for Luna. He is not genuinely ready for things to get better. », he said.
« The Virat Sir I know never questions the intentions of someone's apologies. », Sai reminded him.

Virat didn't reply. She was right. He was the kind of person who would forgive anyone easily then why was it so different now ? Deep down he could feel that Samrat's words weren't sincere. He didn't want his apologies as a favor.

Samrat was lying on the couch and couldn't stop thinking about Luna. How beautiful she looked in her saree and then the unfinished conversation they had. He picked his phone from the coffee table and texted her.

**Moo, we need to talk.**, he said.
**What the hell... you have already started calling me Moo.**, she replied immediately.
**Sorry sorry sorry sorry... it was just a typo.**, he replied cursing himself.
**My foot. Go to hell.**, she said angrily.
**See what's in our mind always comes out in one way or another.**, he joked.
**You are making it worse. You know what I am going to leave soon for my next story without meeting you.**, she threatened him.
**Achcha sun na.**, he said.
**Goodnight you rat.**, she replied.
**Haan pura zoo hi bana de mujhe.**, he said with sarcasm.
**Miss Luna D'Costa has fallen asleep. Please, try to contact her in year 2050.**, she replied.
**Pagal**, he ended the conversation with a smile and soon after fell asleep. 

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Cant wait for Samrat to realize his feelings for his moon and divorce toxic didi. Toxic didi needs to get out of everyone's life for her own good and everyone else's  peace, happiness too! 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Moon an samrat!!!! 💗💗💗💗 

Such genuine friendship is pure gold!!!! 

Pakhi never wants to use her brains?? Instead of sulking, she can either choose to end the marriage or work on it..... She maintains distance and is expecting ppl to take her as priority.... 🙄🙄 

Hope samrat seperates from Pakhi for his own self!!!

Virat an samrat need to talk and patch up soon.... Long duration of sulking wont change anything for them.... They need to move forward!!!! 

Loved the update!!! 

Continue soon!!! 

Happy writing!!! 💝💝💝

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Samrat will soon leave didi for Luna. Great. He deserves better. Hope things will get better between Virat and Samrat. Waiting for the next part.

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread

Samrat and Moon clearly love each other... time for papi to go 

The brothers also need a real patch up

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new thread

Looks like Sam does know that maybe Luna feels something for him 

Waiting for Virat to clear up in front of Sai ..most women can make out vibes and body language. No point in creating more mu best to make it clear in private by taking her out and asking her to keep it to herself may be if he is so concerned about pp Sam marriage. I like that sai said I am sai joshi I carry my father's name.  Even I have not changed my surname. Most of my younger cousins have added the extra surname. I don't really want to change it since it's my identity

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread Muguet 🥳🥳 it shows that how much we love your story ❤️❤️

I have been waiting for update on this story for sooooo long and finally it's here 💃💃 and I loved it.

I loved Sai's answer to Luna's daddy 😘😘 and Veeru is so proud of his wifey ❤️❤️

I hope Jeeva - Shiva sort out their differences and start afresh it would be difficult because of their previous MUs but with time and patience they will form a even more stronger bond 🥰🥰

I hope Samru divorce didi and LunRat confess to each other 😌😌

All in all a very amazing chapter 😍 😍

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on the new thread.

Samrat and Luna are met to be together clearly and need to confess their love to each other, just need to get rid of pp once and for all.

Virat is so proud of baiko

Jeeva-shiva need to sort their differences and strengthen their bond.

Edited by SairatLove007 - 2 years ago