Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey SaiRatians,

I loved writing this chapter on SaiRat and Virat.
As I already said I want a proper realization and a beautiful confession, that's just the beginning of that. Though it will take a few more chapters but we are there, I promise. 😳
DevKit's wedding will definitely have more and hopefully better drama than what's shown in the show.

I really hope you will like it. I am sorry that nowdays the updates take a few days extra than the regular a chapter a week. Hopefully from next two weeks things will be better.

Thanks for reading and your lovely comments. Motivates me to write even when I am too busy.

« Come Virat Sir. It’s so much fun. », Sai told Virat.
« Sai you will get sick. », Virat replied.

A fully drenched Sai walked up to Virat and dragged him out of the gazebo. Virat first made a face but Sai’s liveliness was too contagious and both became kids under the heavy rain. Drenched from head to toe, they found themselves glued to each other. While they were lost into each other’s eyes, their bodies were warming them up. They were so close to each other that they could hear their heartbeats. The sound of thunder brought them back to reality and Virat dragged her inside. He collected their belongings then looked at her trying to remove the excess water from her body. The wet saree stuck to her skin made him forget everything. He leaned against the pillar and devoured her with his eyes. Sai in a wet royal blue saree, the one he gifted her a few hours ago, looked irresistibly beautiful. She was wearing two dozen of bangles of same color on each of her hand, also gifted by him. The sapphire pendant also matched perfectly. Sai turned her head and caught him watching at her.

« Virat Sir, kya dekh rahe hain ? », she asked.
« Kuch nahin. », he replied lost in her beauty.

Sai frowned and he forced himself to look away. They went back to their room while it was still heavily raining. Sai changed her clothes in the washroom and Virat in the room. He sat down at the window seat, waiting for her. She came out a while later. After drying her hair with the towel she joined him. He had the entire cake on his lap, showing her a spoon.

« Let me make some hot chocolate. », she said.
« Hot chocolate ? No green tea today ? », he teased her.
« No, we can cheat sometimes. », she replied.

She came back five minutes later with two mugs of hot chocolate and sat down in front of him. He took a spoon of the cake and fed her first then had himself a bite. They spent the rest of the night feeding each other cake, drinking hot chocolate, watching the rain and sharing their childhood memories.

A few hours later Virat woke up and found Sai asleep resting her head on his chest. He looked at her for some time and smiled. He couldn't understand the reason of his heart pounding. To calm his heart down he closed his eyes but he couldn't take Sai out of his mind. The wet saree stuck to her skin, her beautiful wet hair, her sparkling eyes and those pretty lips which made him burn with desire to kiss... Virat abruptly reopened his eyes.
« Virat, what kind of thought is this ? », he asked to himself. Sai woke up and after realizing in the position they fell asleep she got up embarrassed and rushed to the washroom.

They spent the day roaming the city, shopping for the family members and eating delicious food. In the evening they embarked on a boathouse and explored the beauty of the backwaters. They shared their dinner then enjoyed the water, discussing on some meaningful topics.

« It's making me sad that I have missed two days of classes. », Sai complained.
« Are you sad or anxious ? Because there is a difference. For example I will feel offended if you are sad and guilty if you are only anxious. », Virat said.
« You are right. I am not sad but worried. I can't be sad seeing all the things you did to make my birthday so special. I had a great time. You are fulfilling my Aaba's dream by taking me on trips. », she said.
« My pleasure, Sai. I want you to see the world and live a normal life. Once you will become a doctor, I don't even know how much time you will have to enjoy your life. », he replied.

The music played on and Virat extented his hand to ask her for a dance. Sai didn't hesitate and both had a slow dance.

« Thank you Virat Sir. », she thanked him.

Virat unexpectedly kissed her forehead and unexpectedly she too didn't mind it. She rested her head on his chest and clung to him.

Virat and Sai reached Chavan Niwas in the afternoon. Bhavani and her Minions lectured on how Virat should have informed about the trip before leaving not after. This was the second time he was doing it. This shouldn't become a habit. It's fine to want to spend time with his wife but he should also think about the family. Virat and Sai looked at each other and together pulled their ears to say sorry. Samrat and Mohit who had disappeared during the taunting session, came back with a cake and gifts.

« Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Sai. Happy birthday to you. », both sang joined by other family members.

Happy and excited, Sai thanked all of them. She cut the cake and then feeding the cake to each other session started. Samrat asked to open her gifts. She thanked them again for the gifts. Ashwini walked up to her and put two kangans on Sai's hands.

« My parents weren't rich. These kangans were the only few jewelries my family had. My mother gave them to me when I got married and now I am giving them to you. I don't have any daughter but you came in the house as my daughter. », Ashwini said.
« Oh Aayi, thank you so much for considering me as your daughter and I love you. », Sai hugged Ashwini.
« I love you too. », Ashwini hugged her back.

Virat smiled in awe, fond of his mother and his wife's bond. Samrat could see Virat's fondness for Sai in his eyes and couldn't understand why it was taking him so long to realize that he has fallen in love with her. Then he wondered if he wasn't misunderstanding his feelings. What if he liked her only as her guardian and liked the fact that his mother was giving the love of a mother to a girl who never experienced that love ? No matter what was in Virat's mind and heart, he was amazed that his brother had no issue in sharing his mother with his wife. Instead of being jealous he was in complete awe. Pakhi watched the scene enviously. Those kangans should have been hers. She should have been Virat's wife not Sai. She hated the fact that Ashwini considered Sai like her own daughter while she was pretty sure that had she been married to Virat she wouldn't have loved her the way she loved Sai. 

« And who knows maybe in the future you will be lucky enough to have a daughter. Or else you have to make your daughter in-law your own daughter like me. », Ashwini said.

Sai and Virat's cheeks turned red. Mohit raised his eyebrows to tease Virat. He looked away with a half smile on his face. His smile disappeared when his mind questioned his heart that how come when he got married to her he didn't even want to have a husband and wife relationship but now he wanted to have a daughter with her. 
« Virat you can't have such thoughts. This is not right. She is only your responsibility. », he said to himself.

In the middle of the night, Virat saw Sai in his dream. She was wearing a black saree and looked prettier than ever. He smiled in his sleep till he saw the shadow of a man who approached her from behind and kissed her neck. Full of desire she looked at him, pleading to make that moment the most beautiful moment of her life. The man pulled her against him and kissed her. Virat still asleep clenched one of the pillows from the pillow wall, unable to see his wife with someone else. A ray of moonlight unmasked the man. It was Virat himself. Virat jerked awake and leaped up from his bed. He paced up and down while his wife was peacefully sleeping on her comfort side of the bed. He then sat down in the arm chair. Unable to understand what was happening to him, he closed his eyes allowing his mind to get some peace.

Sai woke up and found Virat asleep in the chair. It was already quite late. She walked up to him and gently touched his shoulder to wake him up. He opened his eyes and got scared seeing her so close to him.

« Virat Sir, it's only me. I am sorry if I scared you. It's almost eight o'clock. », she informed him.

Uneasy by their closeness, he leaped up and rushed to the washroom.
Both came down together and joined the entire family around the dining table. She apologized to Ashwini for not being able to help her in the kitchen.

« Why are you apologizing, Sai ? Skipping your duties is nothing new. », Pakhi taunted.
« As if you never woke up late. », Virat murmured but hearable enough for everyone.
« Don't point at someone else to defend your wife. », Pakhi replied to him.
« Don't be a hypocrite then, Pakhi. », Virat rolled his eyes.
« Virat, you can't insult me like this. I woke up late maybe once or twice since I am in this house. How can you call me a hypocrite ? », she asked.
« You only have to make tea in the morning so it doesn't matter if you wake up early or late. », Virat replied.
« Enough ! », Bhavani intervened.
« I am soon going to meet Pulkit and then we can start planning Tai's wedding. », Virat informed everyone.
« I won't let my daughter get married to a servant's son. », Bhavani said.
« They will get married with or without your blessings. I won't let you destroy Tai's life anymore. I better not learn more dirty secrets of you other than separating two lovers from each other or else I will forget you are my family. », Virat warned Bhavani, Omkar and Ninad.
« How can you talk to us like this ? », Ninad asked.
Virat ignored his father and turned his head towards Sai, « I am sorry I can't drop you off to college. I am already late. You have to take the bus. »
« It's ok, I will manage. », Sai smiled.

Virat's heart started racing fast again. Restless, he got up but his forehead hit with hers as she also stood up at the same time. They rubbed their foreheads in pain then unconsciously and per habit gengtly hit them again. Surprised by each other they smiled.

« Haan, no chance to have a fight now. », Ashwini teased them.
« No Aayi it's not for the fights. It's the horns that won't grow. », they said at the same time and burst out laughing.

Most of the family members laughed at their antics. Embarrassed, both rushed outside the house.

Bhavani was pacing up and down in her room when Pakhi went to see her with a cup of tea. Both discussed for some time about Devyani and Pulkit and Bhavani requested Pakhi to help her stop the wedding. Both came up with a masterplan.

Virat and Sai returned home together. As soon as they entered the house, Pakhi informed Virat that he has received a letter. He immediately opened it and sat down to read. His eyes popped out of his head and leaped up. Seeing him like this Sai took the letter from his hand and read it.

« That's not true, right ? », Sai asked stunned.
« Kya hai ? Will you tell us instead of giving shocked expressions like sixties actors ? », Shivani asked.

Virat explained that a certain Sangeeta Deshpande was claiming to be Pulkit's wife.

« See, I told you he can't be trusted. », Bhavani said.
« Virat Sir this can't be true, right ? I mean maybe someone is trying to tarnish Pulkit Sir's image as there are people who don't want to see Devi Tai and Pulkit Sir's reunion. », Sai asked looking suspiciously at Kaku, Omkar and Ninad.
« This letter proves nothing till I investigate and find out the truth. Till then everyone just chill. », Virat said.

Sai was happy that Virat didn't fall into the trap because she could sense that someone was playing a game. Virat looked suspiciously at his family members. Deep down he knew they were very much capable of faking the letter to separate Devyani and Pulkit all over again.

Later that night Pakhi ensured Bhavani that she will find a way to stop this wedding. She went back to her room and called her friend.

« Did you find out anything ? », Pakhi asked.
« No, he is clean... but I can help you to trap him. For that you know what you have to do. », he said.
« How much ? », she asked sighing heavily.
« We are friends Pee. You won't go bankrupt, I promise. », he teased her.
« You don't worry about that. It's not my money after all. », she laughed.
« Kamini hai tu. », he joked.
« Tomorrow ten o'clock and same place ? », she asked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Caught you in 26 seconds and also reacted on your post 

Now I will read it 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sairat07

Bro I even posted that cute please gif...😒

I want such cute and lovely update!!😳

Update dedo ge toh bhi chalega🤣 Mere ek gif se aap update thodi change karoge🤣🤣

To be precise.. Waiting eagerly for the next chap!!!!!!!!

See how luchy you are... I just updated. 😳

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally the update is here

These fictional writeups are the only solace for us rn, till the idiots get back on track

Virat getting ahem ahem thoughts by seeing baiko and dreaming of a daughter with her, such a goner🤣

PaKu jodi cooking khichdi, aur kya he umeed rak sakte hai🤪

Sangeeta aunty returns, thank god atleast in this story ACP has brains.

I like Didi's friend already, correct naam diya usse, KAMINI🤪

Update the next part soon

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Virat needs to be given a bravery award for being able to resist his hot wife! He is now doing things to his wife in his dreams that he is not able to do it in person ☺️☺️ next chapter might have Virat wet dreaming ☺️☺️ Give the poor guy cold showers @Muguet 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

I hope virat uses acp brain and finds truth. Interesting

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Uh huh !!! Finally rain romance 😳😳 I can just imagine that scene playing infront of my eyes ❤️❤️

Veeru already have difficulty controlling himself seeing his wifey in saree and now she's wet from rain too 😝😝 Poor Veeru desperately wants/needs some action 🤭🤭

Oooh !! Sairat blushing at the thought of mini Sai ☺️☺️

And Veeru's dream 😜😜 naughty ACP 😉😉

LOL !!! Sangeeta Deshpande returns 🤣🤣 at least story Veeru has brains and doesn't totally believe the letter and knows that his family can fake it to stop Devkit wedding 😌😌 and Samrat is here too so he can knock some sense into him along with Sai if he start getting misleaded 😘😘

Didi's friend gave her the very apt nickname 😆😆

I hope Veeru , Samru , Mohit and Sai together Beizzatify didi when the truth comes out about the fake Letter 

All in all a wonderful chapter 🥰🥰

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great read, please don’t creat misunderstanding and throwing out of house drama!! Please make it sensible, I am not sure if you have ever watched Pakistani dramas, but if you have take some inspiration from there. Really looking forward to next chapter 😊

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So pp will use some criminal friend to seperate devkit 🙄😤

Hope to see a real smart ACP who gives his sis justice ..I am not sure if she should he married before all therapy happens ..but she is better off where Pulkit can help her recover with therapy ..since they are already marry before he can legally get her better therapy by taking her away

ash22101997 thumbnail

loved the update I didn't check the site for sometime as I saw your note but today I felt like let's read the whole story again and here u surprised me with new update ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍