Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SairatLove007

Beautiful update.

Not much sairat in it but it's fine all characters are involved.

Devkit marriage will be grand.

Happy that samrat and virat reunited.

Thanks. 

Yeah it will be grand. DevKit ne kuch toh achcha kya. 

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update

Finally pulkit-devyani truth is out but what about harini’s truth

Loved the way virat showed possessiveness towards Sai 

Please make them confess soon 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Thanks. 

It will come out too in the upcoming chapters as Virat wanted to talk about Harini. 

They will first realize their love. I want a proper realization unlike how it is shown in Ghum. 

Originally posted by: Aisha572

Excellent updates Muguet.... You write it so wonderfully.. The devkit track gave it a boost... I wish makers would have modified these scenes as you did to make it logical... But nonetheless it is great to read such amazing writings... Kudos to you for all your hard work!!!! 

Thanks for the compliment. ❤️

Yeah they would have kept the storyline same but give us logical scenes. 

Glad you enjoyed it. 

Dear readers,

As promised a chapter filled with SaiRat moments and with a little LunRat part too.
No more spoilers. Just read it and let me know how it was.
Sorry if there are a few typos or grammatical errors as I don't have time to proofread.

Many many thanks to you all.

Sai checked her phone screen. It was midnight already. Upset she turned her head to see Virat who was busy with his laptop. Ignoring her but laughing inwardly, he continued to work. It was her birthday and he knew that she was expecting him to wish her but he had some other plans for her.

« Virat Sir, what's the date today ? », she tried to get his attention.
« February the 30th, Sai. », he replied still focused on his work.

She pouted and left the room. Virat burst out laughing and leaped up to finish the last preparations. Usha Maushi came to the balcony with Sai's favorite modak and fed her with her own hand. She wished her a very happy birthday and prayed to God to give her all the happiness she deserved. Sai couldn't stop her tears from rolling down her cheeks. It was her first birthday without her Aaba and she felt an immense emptiness in her heart. For the first time since her birth, she didn't want to celebrate her special day. She was hurt but happy too that Virat didn't remember her birthday and the entire house didn't know about it either. Usha was feeling bad for her but she didn't want to spoil Virat's surprise. He literally begged her not to reveal that the modak were made by him. He also informed her about the suprise but requested her not to say a word to her. Some time later, Sai went back to her room and found an already asleep Virat. Upset she went to bed and fell asleep.

The next day Virat came down in his casual outfit. When everyone was looking at him, he understood that they were wondering why he wasn't in his uniform. He informed everyone that he will start a little late today. Sai angrily served him his breakfast and took place next to him with a sulking face. Virat smiled looking away, trying hard to control his laugh.

« Let me drop you off at your college. », he said once she finished eating.
« No thanks. You enjoy your morning with your family. », she replied sulking.
« I want to enjoy with you. », he said playful.
« Why ? What's so special today ? », she asked unhappy.
« I have to complain to your dean. How come you are a future doctor and you study so less? », he teased her.
« Achcha ? I don't study enough, huh ? Aap na... », she pouted.
« Mein na kya ? », he asked winking at her.
She rolled her eyes and then smiled, « Chaale ? I am getting late because of you. »
« Yes ma'am. », he replied.

Mohit and Samrat smiled looking at each other because Virat was a different guy ever since Sai had entered his life. She brought that child in him out and turned him into a Romeo. Mohit knew from the beginning that his brother was tied with Sai in a weirdly beautiful relationship while Samrat just started to believe that Sai meant something special to him. Pakhi hated seeing these two so close but she tried to ignore them.

A cab came to pick them up. Sai looked at Virat questioningly who took out a bag from his car trunk. He asked her to get in the cab and put the bag in the car trunk. He came inside and sat next to her.

« Where are we going ? », she asked confused.
« To the airport. », he replied.
« Why ? », she asked.
« Shhhhh no more question. Only silence. », he replied placing a finger on her lips.

Sai didn't talk much till they were on the plane. Once it took off, she looked at the clouds from the window. Her mood changed immediately like a child. Virat stared at her smilingly. He approached her which startled her. She turned her head to face him. Separated just by an inch, she looked intently into his eyes while his eyes moved down to her lips. She broke the intense moment by looking away. He squinted his eyes, embarrassed.

« I remember how excited you were about your first flight but our trip to Ladhak didn't happen the way you had planned all your life. Samrat's return had made all of us so emotional that we weren't in the right mind. But let's forget it and pretend this one is your first flight. Enjoy this view, Sai. », he said then once she smiled at him he added, « Happy Birthday, Sai. »
Sai's eyes widened, « You didn't forget my birthday. Then why didn't you wish me at midnight when I was trying to remind it to you ? Do you know how bad I was feeling ? »
« So sorry for that but I wanted to surprise you. I knew you would feel bad and that's why the modak Usha Maushi brought to you were made by Chef Virat Chavan. », he said pointing at himself.
« Seriously ? », she asked shocked.
« Yes. My first attempt. Maushi helped a lot though. », he admitted.

Happy by the surprise, she hugged him. Stunned by the action, he hugged her back with a huge smile.

Samrat asked Pakhi out to catch up on their lunch date which got canceled due to Luna's disappearance. By the time she was getting ready, he called Luna to tell her about Devyani and Pulkit.

« I can't believe it. Feel bad for her. You are such a gadha, how come you didn't know about it ? », she questioned him but when she heard him laughing she added, « What's so funny ? »
« Apparently Sai also reacted the same way with Virat. She said that he is a terrible brother. Why are you women so cruel with us ? », he asked.
« Some families keep so many secrets that it gets difficult to see the truth so I won't bash you much. », she said.
« So kind of you, Moon. M like Moon and M like Merciful. », he joked.
« Very funny. », she replied annoyed. « But why didn't Sai and Virat inform the family about it when they found out ? », she asked.
« A misunderstanding made them believe that Pulkit was lying and some other misunderstandings are still there. Virat wants a few clarifications from him. », he replied then when he saw his wife coming out from the washroom he added, « Listen, I will talk to you later. I am going out with Pakhi for lunch. »
« Oyeee hoyeee !!! Enjoy ! », she teased him.
« Thanks ! », he replied before hanging up.

Here Pakhi and Samrat reached the restaurant and there Virat and Sai's plane landed at Cochin International Airport. They then took a bus to Alleppey. As soon as they reached the resort where they were going to stay and were guided to their suite they went for lunch. Once they were full, they returned to their room. While she was enjoying the lake view from the balcony, he joined her with a gift. He left her alone with the gift, informing her that he had a few things to do.

Pakhi and Samrat spent a few hours discovering about themselves. First during their lunch and then at a shopping mall. This was the first time they talked so much with each and learned a few things about themselves.

Bored by Virat's absence, Sai went outside and explored the entire resort. She met a young guy, passionated about photography.

« I would have captured your beauty with my camera but then I would be called a creep. And I am anything but a creep. », he said.

Sai looked at him suspiciously but his cute boyish behavior and his passion for the photography made her lower the guard. It turned out he was a sixteen years old boy, a little flirtatious but a kind hearted person. They discussed for a while till Virat finally called her and asked her to join him at the wooden gazebo. Both walked for a while and stopped near the gazebo. Virat observed them for some time and got annoyed that she was taking so long to come. She even signed him twice that she was going to join him soon. Jealous and hurt, he couldn't see her with someone else that too when he had spent so much time to make her day special. Sai excused herself when she saw Virat losing his patience. She rushed to him and held his hand to stop him from leaving.

« Where are you going, Virat Sir ? », she asked.
« Why do you care ? Go enjoy your day with him. », he replied annoyed.
« Why are you getting jealous ? », she asked.
« Jealous ? No Sai, I am not jealous. I am hurt. We came here so that we can spend some time together. I put so much efforts to organize this surprise but you are more interested in spending time with a stranger. », he expressed his frustration.

During the reservation, Virat had requested that he needed a place to celebrate his wife's birthday. They suggested him the gazebo. Once they reached the resort he wanted just one thing. Decorate the place by himself. That's why he left as soon as he gifted her the first gift without even waiting to see her reaction.

« Ok baba, I am sorry. My intention wasn't to hurt you. I was getting bored so I went for a walk. I met that guy and we started talking. We were talking about photography. », she said.
« Toh jaao na. Photoshoot karwa lo usse. Waise bhi bohut khubsurat lag rahi ho. Mauka bhi hai. », he said.

Virat bit his tongue and cursed himself. Yes, she looked beautiful but he wasn't supposed to say it out loud. Sai was shocked by how spontaneously he said it. He complimented her in the past too but it was always as a gentleman but this was the first time he said she looked beautiful without being conscious of what he was saying. Virat decided to leave but Sai held his hand and pushed her against the pillar of the gazebo.

« I won't let you go. », she said

She walked closer and pinned him against the pillar with her body. This time it was his turn to be shocked by her boldness. 
She placed her forehead against his, their nose touching each other. Having her so close, Virat was losing his control.

« It's my birthday, Virat Sir. Thanks for making it so special. The trip, this surprise, the gift. Please, don't spoil it by getting upset. I am sorry. See, I have learned to say sorry. This is my return gift to you on my brithday », she said with a smile.

How to stay angry for long when she showed him the prettiest smile of hers ? After he smiled her back she moved away. He held her hand and took her near the table. He made her sit in the chair and took place in front of her. He lit the candles and asked her to make a wish. She closed her eyes and silently prayed « Bappa, thank you for sending Virat Sir into my life. After Aaba, he is the only one I have. I want to celebrate our birthdays together forever no matter the kind of relationship we will share. Husband and wife, friends or even as zimmedari and farz. Please Bappaa, keep him always with me. » She opened her eyes and blew out the candles. Virat clapped and wished her a very happy birthday. She cut the cake and extended her hand to feed him but he held it and turned it towards her to feed her first. She took a bite and fed him.

She got up and looked at the decoration and praised him. He reminded her that she did the same on his birthday. He got up and walked up to her. He wrapped her with his arms from the back. She first startled surprised by the sudden hug from behind then screamed of joy seeing the candy floss he was holding in front of her. For a strange reason, being wrapped by his muscled arms made her happier than having a candy floss in front her eyes. He released himself from her and turned her around.

« Enjoy your candy floss. I will be back in a minute or two. », he said extending her the candy floss.
« Ok ! », she nodded taking it.

Virat went away and called Mohit. He first explained that he came on a trip with Sai for her birthday. He asked him to convey the message to everyone in the house. He immediately rushed to the living room and shared the information. Pakhi and Samrat who returned just a while ago heard about it too. Samrat was happy that his brother was making Sai's day special. Pakhi who had spent a nice day got hit by the news. The memory of Virat not remembering her birthday came back to haunt her. Instead of making her day special, he had ruined it. All he did was wish her a happy birthday. Today on his wife's, a deal wife's brithday, he took her on a trip and probably was also having their honeymoon. She knew this trip would bring them closer and she feared losing him forever. With a fake smile she went upstairs to freshen up. She closed herself in the bathroom and cried for a while.

« Pakhi stop it and focus on your marriage. Forget Virat. If he doesn't care about you then you should also forget him. », she said to herself.

Virat came back to the gazebo. Sai was smelling the flowers Virat used as decoration. He walked towards her and took out a sapphire heart pendant necklace from his pocket. He called out her name not to scare her again and put it around her neck. She turned around holding the pendant, puzzled.

« Virat Sir, how many gifts will you give me ? », she asked.
« This is the first birthday we are celebrating together. Please, don't say anything about the gifts. », he pleaded.
« Thank you. This is beautiful. », she said.

A staff from the resort brought the dinner. Soon after they finished eating, it started raining. Sai looked playfully at Virat who widened his eyes knowing exactly what was in her mind.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's such a lovely chapter Muguet 😍😍❤️❤️

I loved it soo much 😘 😘 

I really loved that Virat made Modaks for Sai 🤭🤭 there is something strangely beautiful about it , I loved it in the show too ❤️❤️

Also loved Virat's suprise for Sai 😙😙

And Sai pinning Virat to the wall 🔥🔥🔥🔥 her inner wild cat is coming out 😝😝 I hope she scratch and bite him too ☺️☺️🤣I am sure he will love it 😉😉

All in all a very beautiful chapter 🥰🥰

What a beautiful chapter! ♥️♥️♥️

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Glad Sai Bai had. A brilliant birthday 🥳🎂

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Absolutely loved it loved it !!!!  Loved Sairat and the fact that there was no Pakhi

Aruna34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update 

Enjoyed  a lot. 

Full of sairat and surprises

Loved it. 

Archishakashyap thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Okay ! So now this is my most favourite update. Full on sairat 😍🥺.  I love jealous viruuuuuu🥺🍗. I hope you write more on it in the fun banter updates. 😛 

Loved how veeru got jealous. Omgggg . Trust  me  dont care about the  show anymore but your updates urghhhh  . I love it . I loved that line when he said "toh jakar photoshoot karwa lo na " 🥺♥️. They have my heart ♥️. 

Also , can you please update sooner🥺. It's tough to wait. Everytime I feel  I am gonna leave this forum . I am like oh no no ! Muguet will update🥺♥️.  I am freaking hooked to this . .

Thanks for always pming me ♥️. Grateful