MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks

Originally posted by: PAnita

I like how in your story you are making Virat the IPS officer he is - the show has made him stupid even though he good IPS officer. 

I like that Virat is not letting everything go - he is thinking about the questions Sai brings up. He know that Sai is smart and remembers who her father was. He also know how Sai thinks from GC days.

I wish the show had made Virat use his IPS skills during Devi Tai wedding drama like he did during Sai kidnapping in GC

Can't wait for next chapter - love the story so far

I kept him as the smart IPS officer he used to be in GC. He is not going to give up easily. He doesn't only say that he wants the best for his Tai, he makes things for her.

Thank you for reading it. 😊

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wow this was really interesting 

loved it 

finally virat took right decision and decided to get medical attention for his tai and iam glad he is suspicious about pakhi i hope dug into the matter 

hopefully pakhi is caught soon and kicked out 

waiting for ur next update and thanks for the pm dear 

Thanks a lot. 

Yup now that he doubts his family for her mental condition, he wants to make things like before. 

Yup Pakhi will be caught soon. 

Originally posted by: Anonymous9

Wow! Very well written.  Wish our Mr. IPS also thought in the same way but not like a dumbo.  

Please update the next part soon.  

Yeah I wish that DevKit track was different. 

Will update soon. 

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Super awesome update 

Thank goodness Virat didn’t believe anything 

Please bring out the real face of Pakhi soon 

Update soon 

Eagerly waiting 

Thanks 

Pakhi's end is coming soon. 😆

Will update soon. 

Originally posted by: Thanuj

Plz update next part. Waiting for pakhi to be caught by virat. And samrat show her true face to family. I think family dnt know virat and pakhi relation except ashwini.

She will be caught soon by Virat. 😆 Yes no one knows about Pakhi and Virat's past. I haven't also made Pakhi so open about her post in front of the family like in the show where she has no shame. They also don't know that Samrat and Pakhi are having issues or they have given a second chance nor that Samrat and Virat are not Jeeva Shiva anymore. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haa. I remembered in one chapter bhavani asked about their fight both virat nd samrat covered up it right. I want to know the past b/n virat nd pakhi. And i think family dnt know about virat deal marriage also. 

Hey GHTPMians,
Finally the chapter is here and I guess it’s the most happening chapter of this story.
Yes too many scenes and days have passed. So it’s not a typical two-three scenes in a chapter with a lot of details and dialogues. I fastforwarded the story. I believe you will still like reading it because of the twists and turns.

Sai will be Sai and Virat will always protect her. His fear of losing her or something bad happening to her will make him harsh. In the show I don’t mind his harshness if the reason is valid which the writers fail to show. So I wanted a real reason for Virat to behave badly with Sai.
That reason is her safety.

The end will make you all happy and you will curse me for ending it like this but well suspense is needed. It will force you to come back and read the next chapter.
Thank you for bearing the delays. I am quite busy nowadays.
Thank you for the reviews. It means a lot to me.

Sai had a talk with Pulkit and she told him that she knew about Sanjana faking her identity. Both decided to team up to prove his innocence. That day when she came back home, Kaku announced that she was looking for a groom for Devyani. Virat strongly disapproved. He requested her to wait till she becomes normal again. Kaku didn't want to wait for Pulkit to completely destroy her daughter's life. Pakhi came with a proposal. Her friend's brother was willing to marry Devyani.

« Why are you so interested to marry my Tai off to your friend’s brother ? I don't have an ounce of trust in you, Pakhi. », Virat said.
« Why do you always insult me like this ? », Pakhi asked furiously.
« Well it's not like you think good for this family. », Virat replied.
« What do you mean ? No one is as good as your wife ? Only she thinks good for everyone and we are useless, isn’t it ? », Pakhi asked angrily.
« For once you made sense while talking, waaah Patralekha. », Shivani mocked her.
« I want to meet the family. », Kaku said to end the argument.

Virat calmed himself and didn't say anything. He had looked into the old records and found out that Sanjana wasn't lying about being Sangeeta. He got duped by her by the help of Pakhi's friend but he didn't want to close his eyes and decided to continue his investigation. He ordered one of his officers to dig into Sangeeta's past. Another officer was continuously following her everywhere and found out that she lived away from Pulkit and their daughter. Sanjana realized that she was being followed and got scared. She called Pakhi and threatened her to do something if she didn't want the entire truth to be revealed to Virat.

Virat and Sai took Devyani to the hospital for the second appointment. Virat was urgently called to the police station. Sai not wanting to waste the opportunity, ensured that she will manage alone. Virat left knowing she was very much capable of taking care of his Tai. Sai called Pulkit for help. They needed all the tests to be done to prove that Harini was Devyani's child.

At the police station inspector Pendey walked up to Virat and handed him an envelope. He clenched his fist reading the letter. He asked Pandey where did the letter come from ? Who sent it ? When did he receive it ?

Samrat and Pakhi went out of city with the latter's parents. They didn't spend time much but enjoyed on their own. He was most of the time on the phone with Luna while she was enjoying the beauty of the nature. For the first time Samrat saw her real smile. Her happiness was definitely not with him nor the family. She was with them only to stay close to Virat. During one of his conversation with Luna, he explained to her how things were difficult for him without mentioning that things weren't good between him and his wife. Pakhi who heard the conversation didn't like it. They had a huge fight after that. When they returned back home, he tried to make her understand that she should look for a job.

« You are lucky enough to be educated. Millions of people would love to be in your place. Being independent is the best feeling. It brings mental peace. Just look at Luna and Sai. One is a successful reporter and the other one is on her way to become the best doctor. », Samrat tried to explain.
« What are you trying to say exactly ? That I am useless ? Or that I am mad ? », Pakhi asked.
« Why are you always so negative Patralekha ? Learn to be happy. Do things you like. You will see the change. », he said.

Sai and Pulkit were waiting for the results and were trying to find more clues to prove his innocence. They found out that some documents from the college were missing or replaced. Pulkit knew that in the past too Sanjana worked as a con artist. Once they got a proof against her, they went to meet her at her place not knowing that the police was keeping an eye on Sanjana.

At the same time Kaku met the family of Pakhi's friend. Both the families accepted each other's conditions and said yes.

While Virat was at the police station, he received a call from the constable who was in charge to keep an eye on Sanjana. He informed him that Pulkit and Sai visited her. Virat was furious. Sai never listened to him. He tried in every way possible by requesting nicely as a husband, by ordering as a guardian and also by explaining about the danger as a friend. Nothing worked. He had never met someone as stubborn as her in his entire life.

Sanjana informed Pakhi that things were gettng out of hand and it would be better if she told Virat the entire truth. Pakhi brainwashed Kaku that Devyani will never get married if the truth comes out. She included Ninad and Omkar in the plan and asked the latter to kidnap Pulkit.

Virat received another letter that said Sai's life was in danger. If she doesn't stop from minding her own business, he will see his wife's dead body. While he was worried, angry and helpless, Sai came to the police station to inform him that Pulkit got kidnapped. Virat ordered his officers to take Sai to a safer place.

Locked up in a house by two constables, they even took Sai’s phone so that she doesn’t try to contact anyone. Furious and helpless, she was waiting for an opportunity to escape. Virat found out the truth about Sanjana’s real identity and arrested her. She worked as a con artist with three different names. He tried to make her talk but she was silenced by money. Madhuri came to the police station worried about Pulkit. Virat promised he will find him anyhow.

Virat’s team dropped Pulkit home safely and could catch one of the kidnappers. Meanwhile Sai managed to escape from the safe house after performing a stunt. She menaged to hit one of the constables on the head and lock the other one in the bathroom. She picked her phone and ran outside as quickly as she could. As she didn’t know that Pulkit was back home, she was restless about his kidnapping. She didn’tknow how to help him. She called him a few times but he didn’t pick up the phone. She had enough of everyone planning and plotting against Devyani and Pulkit’s reunion. She collected all the evidence proving that Harini was Devyani’s child and that Sanjana was a fraud then returned to Chavan Niwas.

« Virat Sir …VIRAT SIR… », she shouted his name storming into the house.

The entire family gathered in the living room. Virat came down shocked to see that she could escape from the police officers. He cursed them inwardly for not being able to handle one young girl.

« How dare you lock me in a house ? Did you really think you can stop me from finding out the truth ? How dare you lock me up ? », she asked angrily grabbing him by the collar. « You did the same thing once in Gadchiroli but that time I accepted it because you wanted to save me from Jagtap but this time you have no excuse Virat Sir. You are so blinded by the fake love of your family and their hatred for Pulkit Sir that you can’t even see where Devi Tai’s happiness lies in. », she added.
« Enough Sai. Not a word anymore. », he ordered her.   

Virat still believed his family was somehow involved in this entire mess and he didn’t want them to believe that he was suspecting them. Sai angrily pinned the evidence against his chest.

« Here you have Devi Tai’s truth and the proof that Sanjana is a fraud. », Sai said.
« If you want Devi Tai’s good then just shut up Sai. », Virat ordered.
« What’s happening here ? Will one of you explain it to me ? And why did you lock her up ? », Samrat asked
« Not now Samrat. », Virat said firmly.
« Why not now ? Samrat Dada, your brother locked me up because he was too afraid that I might find evidence proving Pulkit Sir’s innocence. », Sai told Samrat.

Virat grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs. He made her sit on the bed and handcuffed her with the bed.

« Virat Sir, how dare you ? Now you are crossing all your limits. I will never forgive you for that. », she shouted.

The entire family followed them to their room and were shocked seeing Virat taking such strong action against his wife. Virat noticed that Pakhi wasn’t with them. She was desperately trying to contact Sanjana even though she had paid her to keep her mouth shut.

« Shiva, you can’t maltreat your wife like this. », Samrat said.
« Can you all leave me alone with my wife ? », Virat requested.
« Shiva listen…», Samrat tried to reason with him.
« I SAID LEAVE. EVERYONE. NOW», Virat raised his voice.

Samrat was surprised. This was the first time Virat ever talked to him like this. Everyone left one by one. Virat looked at the papers Sai had thrown at him.   

« I know about Sanjana but thanks for confirming that Harini is Tai’s daughter. », Virat said.
« Then why are you stopping me from helping you ? You know that I am not wrong. », Sai asked.
« You will stay here. I tried to convince you gently but your stubbornness forces me to be harsh with you. », he explained.
« Why are you doing this to me Virat Sir.», Sai asked angrily.
« I am tired…You exhaust me Sai. Your stubbornness will make me go insane one day. You are such a pain sometimes. Like a kid when you want something you will try to get it anyhow even if it puts your life at risk and gives me tension. », Virat complained.
« If I am the biggest problem in your life then break the promises and send me back to Gadchiroli. », she said.
« Grow up Sai. », Virat sighed.
« If I manage to free myself from here then I promise you that you won’t see my face ever again. », she said angrily.

He walked out of the room and leaned against the door after closing it. « Why don’t you listen to me Sai. I can’t let anything happen to you because of my family. If I will tell you that your life is in danger, you will shout it to everyone and then I won’t be able to catch the real culprit. Why do you always bring out the bad side in me ? », he said to himself and then walked down to the living room.

« It’s a humble request. If my words have values then please don’t meet Sai till I return home. », Virat requested.

Soon after Virat left, Samrat, Ashwini, Shivani and Devyani went to check on Sai. She was hurt and angry. She didn’t want to cause more problems in Virat’s life. He was right. She was making his life miserable. Samrat somehow managed to uncuff her ? She packed her things ready to leave. He tried to reason with her but she was too hurt about Virat’s behavior and was guilty for complicating his life. She asked Usha Maushi to pack her bag. They were going back to Gadchiroli. Samrat regretted uncuffing her. Maybe Virat knew what he was doing.

Virat came back a while later and found out that Samrat freed her and she took that opportunity to leave for Gadchiroli. He was worried for her safety and angry that his words weren’t taken seriously.

« Not only did you go against me but you couldn’t also stop her from leaving. », Virat said ready to explode.
« You shouldn’t have behaved so harshly with her, Virat. She is your wife. You can’t behave like a beast. », Samrat replied.
« It’s time you mind your own damn business, Mr. Samrat Sulankhe.», he shouted at him. « Have I ever interfered in your married life apart from telling you both to start afresh ? No, right ? Then why the hell are you interfering in mine ? », Virat lashed out at him.

Samrat was taken aback, shocked and hurt at the same time. Was he actually interfering in his life ? He couldn’t understand his brother. On one hand he was behaving like a jerk with his wife and on the other hand he was worried for her.

« Ganda Veeru. First you scolded Sai now you are scolding Samrat. », Devyani said.
« Tai please go to your room. », Virat requested as he didn’t want to get angry on her.
« You are ganda like Aayi. », she repeated.
« Theek hai Tai. », he replied hurt but didn’t want to waste his time.

A worried Virat went to his room and dialed the DIG's number. He explained to him the entire situation and requested him to help him. For her safety she shouldn’t return to Gadchiroli and the stubborn she was she won’t listen to him either.

Back to his duty, he talked to the kidnaper who revealed that Omkar Chavan was behind Pulkit’s kidnapping. He then met Sanjana and managed to make her speak. He found out about her brother’s past drug addiction and his involvement in a gang. She had a choice between talk and save her brother from the punishment or stay silent and see him behind bars. As he was clean now, he deserved a chance. It didn’t take long for Sanjana to tell the entire truth.

He was broken that his Omkar Kaka could act like a criminal and harm someone. He was shocked that his friend, the person he believed he was in love with in the past, the one he could have ended up with for life time was so nasty. Her hatred for Sai had turned her into a criminal.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Finally virat knows the full truth but unfortunately Sairat have taken a brunt in the process. Sai is a stubborn mule 🙈but Virat instead of completely leaving her out of the loop should have played smart keeping her occupied with something else pertaining to thw case. When we tell someone not to do something, human nature often forces them to do the exact opposite. Especially at Sais age, and knowing her personality she is invariably going to rebel. She hasnt mellowed down yet. So I kinda understand both their pov's. I understand Virats concern for her safety but he also knows Sai is a sharp, smart girl. If its a matter concerning her Friends/family she will get involved....

I hope Sai is safe and Sairat can resolve their issues after all the guilty get arrested. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gundi and gundaa both caught😆. Hope they get punished here instead of some punish which the family decides