IDEA Presents FearArticles/Interviews/News Corner

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

• IDEA Presents Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi
  • This thread will contain all the articles/interviews/news related to the show

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar & Indian Television so don't post articles from the above sites.

Kindly provide link to the article. Don't post any comments out here it would be deleted.

Kindly provide link to the article. Don't post any comments out here it would be deleted.

Regards,

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anashah1980 thumbnail

Akshay Kumar to host 'Khatron ke Khiladi'

Colors of Viacom 18 would go on air with a bang in July with shows like 'FEAR FACTOR - Khatron ke Khiladi'. Action hero Akshay Kumar would host the show.

True to his dare devil image, 'khiladio ka khiladi' Akshay entered the launch function of the channel in style. He made a stunning entry on a bike, breaking glass. The actor expressed what the emotion 'Fear' meant when he pulled out a python from beneath one of the tables all of a sudden, much to the shock of those present.

'Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi' takes the game to the highest level of physical and mental challenge, making it more gritty and edgy. Another attraction of the show would be the 13 bollywood bombshells competing with one another and their fears at the show. Yana Gupta, Aditi Govtrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Tapur Chatterjee, Sayali Bhagat, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukjani, Dipannita Sharma, Payal Rohtagi and Meghna Naidu are our daring beauties.

Following in the footsteps of Shah Rukh and Salman, Akshay is upbeat about the project. "I have always believed that women are stronger than men – that's precisely the reason that they've been bestowed upon with one of God's finest gifts - giving birth. Men, who still believe that they are superior and stronger than women, are no better than pigs. Through 'Khatron Ke Khiladi', I am out there to prove men wrong and establish the fact that women are not only emotionally stronger than men, but also outdo them in physical strength."

Viacom 18's Colors with the tagline: 'Jasbaat Ke Rang'(colors of emotions) promises meaningful and entertaining shows. The next in the list being 'Mohe Rang De' produced by Deepti Bhatnagar, the one who take us to beautiful exotic places with 'Yatra'. It is a period drama set in the backdrop of 1942 portraying the upheaval in a country that strives for freedom.

Source: Meenakshi Shankar, Tellywatch
    Anashah1980 thumbnail

It's time to overcome 'Fear'....

10 Comments

Catch the hot and sizzling Pooja Bedi, Aditi Gowitrikar, Urvashi Sharma and Anita Hassanandani talk about their experience being part of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi to be aired on 'COLORS'...
    Edited by watz_your_name - 15 years ago
    Anashah1980 thumbnail

'COLORS' unveils its programming line-up!!

24 Comments

< id=4 name=4 =send_article.asp method=post>
    Email this Article [Hide]
    From Email* < id=from size=40 name=from> *
    Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
    To Email* < id=to size=40 name=to> *
    < id=c_ name=c_ rows=4 cols=32>
      < =submit value="Send Email Now!" name=Submit> < id=news_id = value=2640 name=news_id>
    From Fiction shows to Format shows to Reality shows to Blockbuster Movies – the basket of Colors, the Hindi General Entertainment channel by Viacom 18 Media Pvt Ltd contains all 'Jasbaat Ke Rang'....
    http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2607
    Anashah1980 thumbnail
    Khatron ke Khiladi

Show Description: Fear Factor is back in India. More daring, with more death defying stunts, gritty settings, high emotional quotient where dreams can come true, glamorous contestants performing dare devil stunts and hosted by the biggest Bollywood Action Hero ever.

Hosted by one of the biggest stunt action heroes in Bollywood, Akshay Kumar, the show is situated in a military style boot camp in South Africa. Thirteen Bollywood bombshells live in the Spartan settings of the boot camp, deprived of the luxuries that they are used to in their real life. They are under constant scrutiny with reality cameras; recording every move, every conversation they have.

Death defying stunts consist of edible/ gross stunts and physical stunts. Any contestant, who fails to perform the stunts within the given time or worse, chickens out from the challenge, gets eliminated from the game.

Anashah1980 thumbnail
    Edited by watz_your_name - 15 years ago
    Anashah1980 thumbnail
    Akki is paid for fav pastimes

18 Jul, 2008 06:00 am ISTlINDIATIMES MOVIES

"Money is sweet, but its sweeter when you are paid for doing what you love", claims Khiladi Akshay Kumar. On the eve of his big tv debut for a newly launched channel, the actor who is known to do the most dangerous stunts revealed that dealing with beautiful women and stunts was part of the tv show and both were his pet favourites.

The actor is currently shooting in the Universal Studios of Hollywood for Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambhaqt Ishq where he will be rubbing shoulders with biggies like Sylvestor Stallone and Beyonce.
    Anashah1980 thumbnail
    Anita's action packed move!

13 Jul 2008, 0039 hrs IST,TNN-TimesofIndia.com

She's been seen sobbing on the television and the big screen; and the near future would see her in no different light.

Only this time her tears will be real! Anita Hassanandani will be seen in the reality show Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi to be on Colors, launching on July 21. She says, "The good thing that the show did for me was that it helped me get rid of my hydrophobia. Here, I was always doing some water sport or stunts and no excuses were entertained," she says. "But my hatred for cockroaches has definitely increased because Akshay literally put my hand in a tub full of cockroaches.

It was gross. For days together I couldn't get over the feeling and even now it makes feel yuck," she adds. Initially, she was sceptical about taking up this show, but along with all the adventures and misadventures that the show brought; given
    Anashah1980 thumbnail

Akshay inspires 13 ladies to chant Gayatri Mantar

Prayer is a way of meditation; it is a way of consolidation of ones energy, calming the mind and being blessed by the universe at the same time. Keeping in tune with the same philosophy ' Gayatri Mantra' , the foremost mantra of Hinduism was a prayer that was religiously chanted by Akshay Kumar and his 13 beautiful participants before the commencement of each stunt.

Akshay Kumar recited the prayer to encourage the participants, increase their inner self- belief and make them fearless while performing death-defying stunts in South Africa. The teachings and powers incorporated in the 'Gayatri Mantra' fulfill this purpose.

Confirming this, Akshay Kumar, Host of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi said "Whenever I do my stunts I say the ' Gayatri Mantra' in my mind. I strongly believe that our body is animated by life energy and according to India's science of sound healing; you can gather and direct that healing life force through the power of sacred sound. Hence to help the girls overcome their fear, I thoughts its best to start their stunts with this ultimate chant"

Fear Factor- IDEA Khatron Ke Khiladi will be hosted by Bollywood's ultimate action hero Akshay Kumar. The show takes the game to the highest level of physical and mental challenge, making it more gritty and edgy than ever before. Another attraction of 'Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi' is going to be the 13 Bollywood beauties, who will compete with each other, to be the last-one-standing. The girls include Yaana Gupta, Aditi Govtrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Anita Hasnandani, Meghna Naidu, Tapur Chatterjee, Tupur Cahtterjee, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dipannita Sharma, Vidya Malvade and Urvashi Sharma.

Anashah1980 thumbnail
    Akshay Kumar gets a 'Rugged and Suave' Look...30
    Akshay Kumar dons a new look as the host of Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi...
    Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:09:14 PM