bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
i know you all will think why to appreciat them but this is lovely couple going to be made.................this two are doing excellent work by making us laugh though....................

i really loved rudra's expression the moment he heard king telling about their marriage............he shocked to the death.,............and when he told his mom that they will become good in king's eyes but his whole life will get spoilt by marrying RB as we both know her character..........poor fellow...became trapped of her mom's greedyness

i have feelign we ware going to love this couple as diehard fan................
and i loved the way RB told"kunvar yudhisthir se humpyaar nahi karte lekin oos se kaise shaadi karle jis se hum nafarat karte hain"               and she knows that rudra is no one coward................whom she despice..............but i want them to fall in love after their cat mouse fight........................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
i love Rudra  expression when CR told about Marriage..
that true CR's gridenss doesn't leave her own blood..
RB tell her parent about Rudra is coward..she knows how he run & caught by ADIWASI..
we have fun to watch Rudra & RB pair..
let see how they love each other..and they respect eachother..
bsingapury thumbnail
i am waiting for their expression duing marriage rituals...........poor yudi was feeling that rudra has been trapped from his expression it was visible that he was sad for rudra..................but helpless
pop77 thumbnail
that's true yudi feel guity for rudra..
but when he find out about his bro..he don't..
bsingapury thumbnail
i was telling my husband that though yudi is groom ......i liked rudra;s shervani it was better than yudi.......in all way..............so ya because in fact rudra is going to be groom that's why from the begining they made him wear it .......

now both will go to dance together and will tease each other and .fight .........also....and will come drunk..........

CR was telling that when yudi will not bale to handle bhoomi that time she will tell king that if yudi could not handle his wife than how is he gonna handle .........all responcibility.................now what????????? same apply to rudra as we all know that bhoomi connot be control by any one.............so rudra also not good ................and know as well as king also know he is good for nothing
pop77 thumbnail

actually i also like rudra's shervani..

rudra & RB go together in pub..drink & dance..

i only like see cute fight ..Me tutu fight..

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i wonder how the storyline will go now....we know bhoomi is bad....but like CR said, she will kick her out.....maybe rani might help her in the future.

i hope rudra and bhoomi fall in love later on...will be quite interesting.
pop77 thumbnail

we know RB is bad but rudra is not good either..

drzsk thumbnail
It is often observed that extreme hatred ends in love.....as the opposites attract..

It will be lovely to see Rumi together......the triangle CR,RB and RUdr will be fun 2 watch too.

bsingapury thumbnail
people says that after marriage man become very sensible but our rudra changed just before marriage 😆

love the way he was telling all goody goody things to yudi..........and the way rumi were giving hatred look to each other................now it must be fun to see them together undersame roof

we allknow that ill rock the drama