Ani- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guyz,do u recognize most of the partners they let down their televison partners who perfoms really well and tries really hard,just because of them they are letten down,i really feel bad for them but noone puts an angry or cruel face,i realize everyone is happy with howver there partner does and thats very well and always NAMAN,THAT GUY ALWAYS SUPPORT HIS PARTNER AND THATS REALLY NICE๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That is true. Naman is a very genuine guy. He works very hard and is very calm. I hope he goes far in the competition.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya, true they are all happy for their partners (but not for their fellow contestants it seems). But what was the whole issue with Naman abusing the camera man, I really didn't understand that?
yaa guys I am agree withe you all ๐Ÿ˜‰
mi-neepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even panchi is dancing really well and her partner just ruins it for her all the time๐Ÿ˜ก and she still just keeps on smiling, love her for that. she trys to encourage him though!!! i hope they do their best next week!
Yep and naman and his patner is good as well!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
adu.dodo thumbnail
in krutika's case I think mayank really compliments her - in dance and acting [seems to be the only one in new talent that knows how to act]
Its because judges keep pointing that out its stupid because at the end of the day they are newcomers so have less experiance they have to learn they cannot jump straight that high can they...its nice that celebrities support them.
s4aditya thumbnail
yaa guys i gree withe you naman is really good guys
he alwys SUPPORT HIS PARTNER