Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome to results day housemates for task 2.

....I really like this picture! 😆

National average statistics show most of you have passed. There were a couple of disappointments. The correct answers for the exam were:

Before I announce the results., I would personally like to thank all the members who are working hard to make this game work.😃

The results are as follows:

Failed:
  *saakshi_fan*  (Last one to send entry)
*Shifali*
*VaVaVoom14* (busy - no answers)

Quit:
india05

Passed:
  adicoolnclassy
  *Eva*
  Ananya_A
  afghanitam

There are 3 evictions in this round. Due to my lateness I am not doing public evictions It is only fair that the following members leave:

india05
*VaVaVoom14* (busy - no answers)
*saakshi_fan*  (Last one to send entry)

Thanks for playing guys!!👏👏

Shifiali remains in the Badi Behen house because she was prompt with her answers even though she didn't get them correct.

Please bid your fellow housemates goodbye! (which emoticon to use here?🤔😆)

Badi Behen Task 2 sponsered by:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Unfortuantely we dont have Bournvita Confidence. The only guy I know is a Bournvita Champion is THE MAGNIFICENT MITZ

YAY!! I PASSED😛Congratulations to all the other winners...
For those who are leaving the house will Miss you..it was really nice having u in BB House..🤗It is a part of the game so dun be sad..

P.S. Wonder what Task 3 will be.....🤔

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Everyone !! Sorry I am unable to play and missed going to the second level and congrats to all the others who paasssed the tezst and all the best for the next levels !!!!👍🏼
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

awwwww....well that kinda sucks...

but i thought.....oh yea....there were supposed to be 3 evictions

well i had fun

anshhuuu....so we were in it together....and left it together (that proves u wrong shifu😆)

had fun guys......will miss u shifu, and ananya, and everyone else... ananya PM me how to activate my acccount....me really confused😕😆

i'll miss u too mitesh bhaiya! nice knowing you!🤗

afghanitam thumbnail
wooow .. i passed the task .. i am so happy .. congrats to all the winners and i feel bad for those who has to leave the game but they tried to do their best .. so better luck next time guys! .. i will be waiting for the next task!
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay.........i passed.congrats to all other members too nad farewell to those who are leaving...
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOOOOOT! Pass again! Haha! I'm not smart, jsut lucky! Sudoku is like my fav thing! Aww! Anshu, Tarah and india05 are leaving. You guys did a fantastic job though. Congrats for making it this far! Congrats to Shifu for sliding through and congrats to all the other passers! Thanks Mitesh!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
WHAT??? This can't be!! Anshu....twinneeee...
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you all participants.

Topic Closed.