*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the king saw the epi juzz now. he felt very sorry 4 twinkle n puneet. all the participants were critisizing them n whn puneet reacted chetan attacked him. it is instinctive 4 any person 2 defend himself. v cannot expect puneet n twinkle 2 say s they din deserve 30 marks. as mahesh said the judges r there 2 give marks. if the contestants want 2 uestion the judgement they shud b judging not contesting. the king sympatizes wid T & P. they both were in tears.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I know poor Twinkle (and Puneet)

I think that because of Puneet's previous behavior everyone is anti TP! I feel sorry for Twinkle the most!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup i agree wid u ,they were not fully at fault , chetan really went over-board !!!1
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok all that was so filmy and looked so staged😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup !!! tht was all really very very filmy types ,this show cud make anyone insane ,so it's better not to watch this show.
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya I also feel it was fake whole situation but anywaz I really really like Puneet n he is the best
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even the king feels it was staged. it looked very filmy. chetan did not react whn puneet demeaned the celebs but 2day whn he was defending himself he reacted
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya its Ekta maiya's show so anything possible here
fahimataq thumbnail

I think mahesh manjrekar was right. Puneet should not have said all that about tv actors which obviously upset chetan ... but what chetan did was completely horrible too. I also think Puneet should not have said that the rest of contestants are insecure and all that because they basically dont like his personality. I do think him and twinkle are good performers though and like Twinkle said they are seniors and need to behave well.

Its looks too filmy to believe though.

Edited by fahimataq - 15 years ago
...B... thumbnail
From my opinion panchi used the wrong words and wen she was sayin it she was not sayin it in a serious and cruel way ..she should have been clearer with who she was talkin bout and wat she actually meant or not sed nethin at all...this would have not caused twinkle to get so offended and remark on prachi's background...also this puneet guy from the start has been very rude and made very lude remarks...therefore all that pent up frustration from the other participnats really showed today he definaelt instigated it further by acting arrogant and over confident...i belive chetan saw him self as the head of the group and stuck for other ppl though his methods wrong chetan stuck up 4 his fellow participnats and puneet needed to be told to take a step bac but i fear he still has not learnt his lesson...all in all every1 had a part to play