modishh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Do u guys think Amit Sarin deserved to be eliminated ?

i personally think it was too early to eliminate anyone coz they didnt even have  much time to know what the judges expected from them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
I always maintain that in such shows its better to run first few weeks without any elimination. It takes time to get adjusted to the format and stuff. Maybe after 2 weeks they should start eliminations.

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

I always maintain that in such shows its better to run first few weeks without any elimination. It takes time to get adjusted to the format and stuff. Maybe after 2 weeks they should start eliminations.

Also to my undersatnding Amit and the wife were not feeling well and did not have any time to reherse.  So unfair.  What bothers me is they were told no matter what they'll need to perform.  Even Hiten made the comment on health I saw.
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

true!! bcuz some people are new to all this and they still need more time!! i know some of the contestant dont know how to dance! so they should give them more time to adjust and all dat!! well i thought there performance was weak but also vishal and parneeta were not dat good either!Ouch
cool_vatsal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Judges took a professional decision..there were many others who per4med well..amit gave a poor per4mance tats y he wz eliminated so i hav no issues bt i feel bad for aaska as she really worked hard n per4rmed vry well.

zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i tihkn sonner or later someone has to get enliminated there can only be 1 winner
so do it now or do it later it wont matter

i dont think it was rite because
they changed a few rules after they got enliminated based no them
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They should have considered the fact that they were sick n then given them the scores, so dont really think that it was that good of this 2 have happened.
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
not to be rude or anything...but is his wife a transsexual by any chance?
tsamhita thumbnail
^^ OMG you did not just say that hahahaha lmao haha

i think it was fair they got eliminated...they performed poorly and so they got voted out...its all fair...it happens in every show...i did feel bad for them but kya kare! rules are rules!
Hridi thumbnail
I really feel bad for Amit. I was watching this show only for Amit(Kshitij) and Aaska(Kumud).