Samir lashes out at Vikram

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Samir lashes out at Vikram
16 Jul 2008, 0000 hrs IST, GLACXY FERRAO ,TNN

Samir Sharma (TOI photo)
Samir Sharma is right now playing the male lead in the show Veeranwali and he's enjoying it to the hilt.

But his equation with his best buddy and co-actor Vikram Acharya has changed. In fact the two friends are now enemies! Before you all get it wrong, we are talking about their equation on screen and not in real life — they both hate each other in the show. "We've been shooting this show for a couple of months now. It's so much fun because my co-actor Vikram Acharya and I have been best buddies right from the time I was doing my first show Dil Kya Chahta Hai," says Samir.

And their bonding is so strong that they are always seen cracking jokes on anything and everything that goes on around them. Sometimes they just keep laughing and leave people to figure out the joke. But there's a twist in the tale. Says the actor, "In the show Veeranwali we are supposed to play each other's enemies and there are intense fights between us. But everytime we begin a shot we start off in an angry mood, but after looking at each other we burst out laughing. So it's becoming very tough for us do such intense scenes," says the Delhi boy, who gave up a lucrative career in advertising and came to Mumbai to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor. He has done shows like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, 4 and Left Right Left.
Coming back to his current show with Vikram, Samir says they've planned a unique way to shoot the angry scenes. "We look at each other's ears while doing our fighting scenes. So we don't end up looking at each other and laughing!" That's a smart way out, we must say.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/Samir_lashes_out_at_Vikram/articleshow/3236814.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lol thats a good idea thnx for posting the article