Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys! We all know that kashmira got the highest point from all the other contestant! but do you think it was fair?! because as far as i know there were lots of contestant that were really good but didnt get good points. Im not saying that kashmira didnt do a great job on her performance and i agree she was good but the other ones that did do a good job was if fair for them?! I think vishal and dimple did an excellent but they did get good score but not from mahesh ji which was not fair! so wats your opinion about this?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NO NO NO NO NO
I DONT THINK ITS FAIR
AND I NEVER WILL!!!

EVERYONE ONLY LOOKS AT KASHMIRA

HELLO
THERES OTHER PPPL HERE!!!
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think that they did do a great job, so I dont disagree, but there were a lot of teams like MT, VD, n JS that did really good and the scores that they got were wrong that has to be fixed. These teams were pretty good to and they should have gotten higher points. Feel Mahesh ji just picked them 4 the points as he get MD his film, or something like that, not saying that he was bad, he was really good and they did the best job in the show from the others, but others should have gotten higher scores 2.
Vitna thumbnail
yeah thats wat im trying to say that atleast give a reasonable score to the others cuz they were really good!