princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Hiten Indiatimes chat

Celebrity says:
15:02:56 PM > hiten : Hi everyone...
14:19:25 PM > sands : Hi, I've been a huge fan of yours and Gauri's since Kutumb, hope to see a lot of you in LRL
15:03:25 PM > hiten : Thanx alot . i also hopes that u guys see us together
14:25:01 PM > ghghgh : Hi Hiten which role did u enjoi doin the most is it karan in kyunki or karan in mahabharata
15:03:53 PM > hiten : As of now i have started Karan in mahabharat so karan in kyunki is still my fav
14:23:35 PM > sands : I first saw you in Ghar Ek Mandir and you've developed as an actor so much, you and gauri are my favourite, wish you all the best for Mahabharat and any idea how long you will be seen in LRL? Because your character seems cool and your chemistry with gauri is still awesome.
15:04:50 PM > hiten : Thanx dear as of now i cant really say abt my character. m character in LRL is of a mysteerious guy.... keep watching...
14:25:37 PM > GHT3fr3 : hiiii hiten are you worried about your role as karna in mahabharat, how u feel be part of mahabhart
15:05:32 PM > hiten : well it feels good and once i start shooting for that only than i can tell u what it makes me feel .. u also watch that and let me know abt my role
14:27:36 PM > neha : Hi Hiten do u think u are goin to do justice to the role of karan in mahabharata as karan is such a larger than life character
15:06:24 PM > hiten : Ofcourse whatever characters i have done till date i have tried to do justice to all of them so i m hoping to do justice to this one as well

14:27:42 PM > sands : Any fond memories you'd like to share with you and Gauri during the Kutumb days?
15:07:40 PM > hiten : There were so many of them gauri was not that out spoken where as i used to joke around alot ....so there are many incidences... She is used to laugh only and i used to think that she used to laugh at my jokes in the makeup van..πŸ₯°

14:29:10 PM > Malisa : Hi hiten u r looking hot in left right left those 2 scenes of u n gauri left us spellbound plz stick to lrl.v want 2 c u n gauri together in such fresh look.Star
15:08:33 PM > hiten : Thanx Dear. i also want to do LRl it is channel's and the producer's call.. lets hope for the best

14:29:14 PM > ritesh : Hi Hiten who is ur fav costar?
15:09:17 PM > hiten : It has to be my wifeπŸ₯°.. whomso ever i have worked with i have enjoid workin with them and i m sure they too have enjoid workin with me

14:30:13 PM > sands : Out of the shows you've done, my favourite portrayals have to be Pratham Mittal, Pratham Maan and Nishant from KYPH, which one is your favourite?
15:09:52 PM > hiten : Well i agree that pratham mittal is my fav tooo

14:30:41 PM > sonia : hiten ji, aap kay liye kitna struggling the balaji ko join karna aur hw much struggle u did before that.
15:10:38 PM > hiten : Hi Sonia i struggled alot... i used to visit the producers almost every day and one fine day i got selected

14:31:04 PM > sonia : who is ur role model and if u will be in films than u will say bye-bye to tv or not.
15:11:25 PM > hiten : No i will not say bye bye to Tv.. Role model Mr Amitabh, SRK and ofcourse Robert Denario, Russel crow....and alot more

14:34:09 PM > sonia : hiten ji , suppose if u r in real love with ur dance yaar than how u will choose . i mean yaar or payar. kyunki kabhi kabhi insaan ko dubaara paya bhi ho jatta hai. how u react.
15:12:38 PM > hiten : Well that is not possible to again fall in love with anybodyπŸ₯°... I will stick to my      pyarStarπŸ₯°Star

14:40:42 PM > sands : Hi,What do you like when you're not shooting, any hobbies in particular?
15:13:10 PM > hiten : I do catch up my sleep , read ... when i m at home i m sleepin the whole day

14:46:11 PM > tanya : hi hiten.... i wanna ask u a question that hw u n gauri matched wth each other... she looks very serious n u look very frank?????
15:13:41 PM > hiten : well that goes by a saying that opposits attracts.....πŸ₯°

14:48:16 PM > sands : As a child what you like at school, which subject was your favourite, were you a good student?
15:14:18 PM > hiten : Not exactly good but i was an average student .. i used to like history and geography

15:02:57 PM > anamika : Hi, Tell me about ur chemistry with ur on screen mother Smriti Irani
15:15:37 PM > hiten : That is somethin one cannot act of or do it , when we shoot together it is like that only well i can tell it is upto my fans to judge...

15:04:26 PM > rosy : hi hiten. explain in one word your life with gauri, without gauri, one thing you like about her
15:16:36 PM > hiten : mY LIFE WITH gauri heavenly...without her: No Life.. one thing i like abt her is that she looks tough but she has got a heart of goldπŸ₯°StarπŸ₯°

15:07:13 PM > Rituparna : Hi, I am a huge fan of urs,it was great to see u n Gauri on Panchvi Paas.How did it feel to be with Shahrukh Khan?
15:17:22 PM > hiten : Well it as like a dream come true... i was truly a wonderful experience...

Celebrity says:
15:17:51 PM > hiten : tHANK U SO MUCH ALL OF U FOR LOVING ME... KEEP LOVING ME AND BLESSIN ME ALL THE WAY. BLESS U ALL..πŸ₯°StarπŸ₯°

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww my babe!   Shoo cute!  πŸ₯°
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks ! :)
He's my only  favourite from the t.v. industry
gHT_BEST thumbnail
gaurihiten rock !!!!!! They are the besttt God bless them πŸ₯°
gHT_BEST thumbnail
i love tht line gauri has a heart of gold indeeed
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

Yep, I know and I love the part where he's like life together is HEAVENLY.πŸ₯°
He's just too cute for words.
Vitna thumbnail
thanx alot!! they are such cute couples!!!
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Moderators Note:

Posting just an emoticon is considered as spamming. Do refrain from doing the same again.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Oops!
Edited by DeSiPride05 - 15 years ago
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved

"i also hopes that u guys see us together"
hiten knew it very well hom much viewers loves to see him with gauri.

: mY LIFE WITH gauri heavenly...without her: No Life.. one thing i like abt her is that she looks tough but she has got a heart of gold

Well that is not possible to again fall in love with anybodyI will stick to my      pyar.

It has to be my wife

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: adeela

i loved

"i also hopes that u guys see us together"
hiten knew it very well hom much viewers loves to see him with gauri.

: mY LIFE WITH gauri heavenly...without her: No Life.. one thing i like abt her is that she looks tough but she has got a heart of gold

Well that is not possible to again fall in love with anybodyI will stick to my      pyar.

It has to be my wife

me too adored when he said t 2dayπŸ₯°aww...when his relies came live t was even more sweeter knpwing ts him answering our quesπŸ₯°