Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brown*sugar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sumu im praying to god we get a neesha track if neev isnt leaving!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KillSerpent

dont worry sita i am sure neesha track is on the way for us.

lets c Confused
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the article. im so glad neev isnt being killed off.
mi-neepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niveditha

Why is Panchi Bohra slapping her co-star?

Panchi Bohra popularly known as Prachi of Kayamath has been receiving a lot of flak for a slap. And before you think that this quiet girl has gone violent, let us tell you that it was all for a shot in the show. Panchi says ever since the episode where she slapped her co-star jai bhanushali who plays Neev in Kayamath aired recently, she has been facing a barrage of negative comments.

'Oh I am getting so many negative responses for slapping him, but it was not my fault and it is requirement of the script. But good news is that Neev is not dead in the show, he is very much alive. Soon this suspense will come to and end,' explains the actress.
The actress is currently participating in her first ever reality show, Kaun Jeetega Ticketet to Bollywood.

'I am enjoying this show. It is my first reality show and there are lots of twists and turns in this show. Our first elimination took place two days back and I was also in danger zone. It was nice to see my fan's support and I am happy that they are voting me,' says Panchi.

Speaking her partner she says, 'It is a nice concept where one TV personality is paired with contestant. I am crossing my finger for him. I know this his first show and he will take some time to improve himself. But the problem is that they have liked my pair with Jai (Bhanushali) and Shabbir (Ahluwalia) and it is not easy for them to accept me with other person. I also hope that slowly people will accept him and me as a pair in the show.'

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, July 16, 2008

• i think that outfit is for next week's performance!!!!!!!!🙂 she looks really good!!!
    and yes, of course she always looks best to our shabbo! but i also think rahul and panchi look cute together and as the judges said last week that they need to have chemistry which they lacked of last time and if they both improve on that their performance would be excellent!!!!!!
    vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yeah!!!!!!!!!I feel that there will be no Neesha track.Ouch
    krangara thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    N deserves better than Ayesha :)

Personally, Jay and Sanju just don't look good, while I love Jay with Panchi (although SHACHI look better)
    vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
    kitto!!!!!!!!😆 ok..I understand..
    -Deepa- thumbnail
    Panchi looks cool in the pics.  And Rahul looks better than the way he looked in the first epi.
    Glad she is out of danger zone....so can watch her next performace which i am sure looks rocking. 🙂
    sagarika2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

neev may be negative after all!!

neev is not negetive, no he isnt. please see the latest serias please