~|Poison Blood|~ Pt. 5: THE END: Pg. 1 August 13

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
~|Poison Blood|~

"Dr. Armaan... this is a very difficult case. I hope you understand! You're new to this field," Dr. Atul explained to the new doctor at Sanjeevni Mental Facalty during the board meeting.

"Dr. Atul, I'm sure I can do it. I agree, I don't have much experience, but practice makes perfect and I can give a shot at this case..." Dr. Armaan, the new psychologist ran his eyes over the patients previous records.

Riddhima Shashank Gupta was a 23 year old blind and mental girl who had killed her father accidently. He looked at the picture next to her profile. A scowling angry young woman who didn't look so happy for being torn away from her freedom, from the life she normally lived. She looked... he couldn't describe the million emotions etched on her face, but one thing was certain. She was beautiful. She was extremely beautiful. Her silky black hair fell madly over her frowned face. Her steel gray eyes wandered aimlessly... coming across nothing but darkness. He wondered what it felt like seeing nothing but black every time you opened your eyes. Closing his eyes for a second, he tried comprehending the strange feeling.

"Dr. Armaan?" Dr. Atul squinted his eyes.

"Yes?" Dr. Armaan said, coming out of his wander.

"So... you're up for the challenge?"

"Totally."

Ok guys, that was an intro... And I think it's awful... somethings definately missing!!! Do comment and feel free to critisize!!!!

~|Part 1|~

"Did you hear about the new doctor? He's going to be treating that blind girl. She's crazy! Doesn't even take her food ever since she came here. Ufff, and her tantrums! WE can't even do anything about her, and he thinks he can-" The old doctor stopped dead in her tracks as soon as she saw Dr. Armaan grinning cheekily at her. Uhh... Good luck, Dr. Armaan!"

"Thank you..." Armaan looked at her name tag. "Dr. Verma."

He walked confidently into Riddhima Gupta's room and saw her laying on her bed, staring at nothing in general. She looked even more beautiful lying on the bed, her hair creeping over her milky face now darting right and left trying to find out who had just entered the room.

"WHO IS IT? GET OUT OF HERE!!! I DON'T WANT TO EAT! GET OUT!" She stood at the edge of her bed and waved her hands in front of his face. She suddenly stopped.

"Miss Riddhima." A suave voice spoke. She tried finding its location. Finally, locating him, she smacked her palm on his face, trying to make out his features.

"Say it again." She commanded him. He remained quiet. "SAY IT AGAIN!" She punched his face.

"Say what?" He asked her softly.

"R-r-r-riddhimaaaaaa," she emphasized.

"Riddhima."

"Yes!" She explored his face, dug her nails in his eyeballs, messed up his hair, felt his stubble, ran her hands over his cheeks... finally reaching for his lips. She ran her fingers slightly along the edges as if to memorize the contour. A strange look crept over her face. Feeling a little discomfort, Armaan took her hand off her face.

"I'm your new doctor, Riddhima."

"DOCTOR? I DON'T WANT A DOCTOR!!" She warned him, grabbing him by the collars, digging her tiny fists into his chest. "I'M NOT MENTAL! I WANT MY PAPA!" She started sobbing into his arms. For a minute, he forgot she was a murderer and took her into his arms, calming her.

"Shh... Ok, fine. I'm not your doctor. I'm your new friend, alright?" He told her.

"Best friend?"

"Yes, yes. Ok now you might as well stop crying." He wanted to tell her that the tears didn't look so pretty on her, but refrained himself from doing so. Instead, he took her off of him and made her lay on the hospital bed.

"So Riddhima... I've heard you haven't eaten." He said, holding his breath.

"NO! I want my papa! I want him to feed me!" She thumped her fists on the bed. He noticed how thing she was as a result of not eating.

"Where is your papa?"

"I don't know. Mamma said... he left me because I was a bad girl. I can't see... and then Mamma... she sent me here. She doesn't love me either." She shook her head negatively.

"Can I feed you?" He tried persuading her. "Papa will be so happy when he sees his little angel eating. You think he likes it when he sees you so thin?"

"I WANT HIM TO FEED ME!" She bawled. He put his hand on her head.

"He can't. He's not... here anymore."

"What do you mean anymore? He's at home, with Mamma!"

"He's... dead, Riddhima."

"NO! NO HE'S NOT!" She felt as though someone had dropped something extremely heavy on her. The only one person she loved in the world... was DEAD? He couldn't die... how could he die? Suddenly the events of the night rushed into her head.

Her parent's discussion turned into a heated argument. They started yelling at each other. Her head starting throbbing.

"Shashank! She needs to be taken to a mental hospital! I can't... I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!" her mother shouted.

"PADMA, she is your daughter! I can't let her rot in a mental hospital. She's too dear to me!"

"Shashank, I love her as much as I do. But she's too much of a burden for me to take care of anymore. I can't stand her tantrums anymore!"

She felt her world crumbling around her. She was a burden to her parents. Am I that bad? She thought to herself. No... how could they do this to her... Unable to take the pressure anymore, she grabbed whatever was near her and threw it in a random direction. She heard her father's yell... and everything went silent.

*End of flashback*

She gasped. It was her. She killed him. Reality dawned upon her.

"Hey, where are you!? You're leaving me too? I'm not going to kill you!!!" She pleaded.

"I'm here." Armaan stared at the lines of worry that suddenly vanished as soon as he spoke.

"What's... your name?" She asked him. She wanted to hear his voice. It made her feel safe.

"Armaan."

"Armaan..." She savored the sweetness of his name on her tongue. "Armaan and Riddhima..."

He looked at her, eyebrows furrowed. "Armaan and Riddhima?"

"What... I like it." She flashed a sweet smile.

He didn't take her too seriously...

"I'm... hungry." Her stomach grumbled loudly.

He laughed. "Good! Let me get you some delicious food!"

"NO! Don't. Leave. Me!" She tried grabbing his hand, but grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her. She wrapped his arms around his sturdy waist and snuggled her face into his stomach. "Stay right here..."

"Um. Okay." Her touch made him tingle. "Sister! Sister! Oh, shit not her!" Sister Lovely came bouncing into the room. He rapidly thrust Riddhima's arms off himself. Sister Lovely made up the biggest fables around. It was his first day, sure, but he'd already caught her talking to the other nurses about a doctor's hot affair with a patient.

"Hello ji!" She swung her arms, eyeing Riddhima peculiarly.

"Get the best food in the hospital for Riddhima! Hurry, please! Thank you..." He sighed as she left the room.

"They never call me Riddhima. They just call me the blind bat. So mean!" She stated, dejectedly. "But you're the best! You call me Riddhima. You're so nice!" Her face gleamed with delight as she almost jumped off the bed.

He smiled as he caught hold of her. "Relax."

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

He had climbed the first step to success. He'd made it. He had gotten her to eat, but, there was a problem. The girl couldn't eat by herself. She wanted someone to feed her. She couldn't hold a spoon; neither could she construct morsels with her hands. She drank like crazy, water trickling down her neck and into her shirt. She'd call him "HEY" and would always be grabbing his hand, not letting him go anywhere. He had to stay by her until she fell asleep. She'd never say please or thank you. Now, it was his job to turn this untamed young woman into a sophisticated, charming, and polite young lady. Who knew what dangers he'd fall for, in an attempt to climb the stairs of success. 

So here's Part 1! Would love to know what you guys think!

~|Part 2: A Step Towards Freedom|~

"Riddhima, I'm not going to feed you now. I want you to eat with your own hands," Armaan told her. It had been about two weeks since their first meeting, and now, Armaan thought it was more than necessary for her to eat by herself. He couldn't sit around here all day with her.

"NOOOO!! She whined. "I like it when you feed me!!"

Ok. I will feed you only if you try eating by yourself." Bribing always worked, with kids, and she was no less than one.

"Finee."

He took her to the table and sat her on the chair, and kneeled behind her.

"Ok, hold the spoon." He positioned the spoon in her palms, scooping up the hot soup and lifted it to her mouth. "See, you did it!"

"Yay! Oh, I dropped it!" She said, disappointed that the spoon had slipped out of her grasp.

"It's okayyy!" He couldn't help but smile at her childishness. Her eyes widening in horror every time she thought she had committed a grave mistake, her lips parting slightly"

"What will I get if I eat myself?" Hmm... so she was getting even with him.

"What do you want?"

"I want to go out... It's... suffocating in here."

"Okay, I'll try to arrange that..."He got up to leave when she grabbed his sleeve.

"With you, I want you to be with me!" She tugged at his sleeve.

"Okk..." He left the room, a little disturbed. He was a hunch for her, someone she started to strongly depend on and couldn't live without, her recliner. For him, she was only a patient, nothing more. How could he... how could he fall for a girl who had the mentality of a three year old. She was insistent on everything.

"Aha! Dr. Armaan! How've you been, buddy," Dr. Atul said, walking towards him. "I need to talk to you about your patient. Meet me in my cabin!"

"Sure, sir." Armaan smiled. Dr. Atul was one jolly man!

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"So, how's it going, Dr. Armaan? Any progress?" Dr. Atul asked.

"Yes... she's started to eat by herself, but bribed me for doing that. She wants to go out..."

"Ahh! I can understand that. Being stuck in a hospital room isn't very pleasant. I shall arrange for an outing."

"Sir, there's a problem though. She... She wants to tag me along..." Armaan said, looking down, hoping Dr. Atul wouldn't look at in negatively.

"Ahh... I see! She's grown attached to you. Very attached, in fact. Dr. Armaan, you need to start keeping your distance. Stay within the limits, otherwise... you'd have to face the consequences... Anyhow, you can take her out where ever you wish."

"Thank you, sir." Armaan walked out of the cabin wondering what Dr. Atul had meant by 'consequences'. He was her doctor and she was his patient. In fact, she was his first real patient"

"ARMAAN! ARMAAN!" Her voice rang through his ears as he saw her running around frantically, her hands waving in the air as a few nurses tried holding her back.

"RIDDHIMA! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" He yelled at her. Hearing his voice, her line of worries on her face disappeared.

"You left me alone!" She jumped to hug him, but fell to the wrong direction. He grabbed her thin waist and thrust her towards his chest.

"Don't you ever dare leave your room again! Do you understand?!" He hissed in her ear. Slightly frightened by his reaction, she nodded her head slowly. "Go back to your room!"

"Take me..." She softly asked.

"NO! You're going by yourself!"

Frightened, she released her hold on him and chickened back to her room, with the help of the walls.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"Don't yell at me!" She abruptly said, smelling his scent two inches away from her.

"I won't... we're going now... you wanted to go out right?"

Her face suddenly brightened at the mention of getting out of this horrid place.

"Yay!! Let's go!" She jumped off her bed and headed out for the door and instead banged her head onto the wall.

"Riddhima!! Watch it, and don't get so excited! He said, rubbing her head. "And don't tell me you're going to go out like this... change your clothes and freshen up a bit..."

He paged a nurse to help get her changed and freshen up. As she came out of the washroom... He started at her. Her hair neatly in place... she was wearing a gorgeous summer dress with blue roses printed on it. The dress fell just below her knees, showing off her slim long legs. He couldn't take his eyes off her... and for a second, he was thankful she couldn't see the hunger in his eyes.

"Let's go! Let's go!" She raced him out of the room excitedly while he tried his best to keep up with her. As soon as she made her way out of the hospital and into the coolness of the earth which she was craving for... the soft breeze kissing her cheeks, the sun was beaming down at her face. She couldn't see them, but feeling them felt wonderful. "It's such a beautiful day!"

"Yes..." He took her hand and led her down the path.

"Where are we going?"

"A park..."

"Talk to me!!"

"Hmmm..." He was thinking about asking her what had happened the night her father died... but she was in such a buoyant mood.. Better ask her when she's happy, rather than when she's in one of her mad moods. "What happened that night?"

"I- I don't want to remember it! Stop making me think of it!" She jerked her hand out of his, but he grabbed it back.

"Look, Riddhima! If you don't tell me, I can't fix anything for you." He spoke with firmness, knowing that she was obedient to his commands as she craved for attention.

She narrated the incident to him, a few tears streamed down her cheeks. "Why... why did it happen!?"

"Look, Riddhima. Death doesn't come with permission. You chucking something at him was just an excuse. If you hadn't done that, he would've died some other way. When it's time, it's time... our one-way tickets are booked, just... the departure time is unknown to us. Face it. Death is a reality of life, and we've got to be ready for it every second of our lives. I could die right now without a warning... There is nothing to be afraid of... of course, unless you've wronged. So get over it... he's probably in a better place than we are in and happier over there..."

"But the fact that I was the one who-"

"No! It wasn't you. Don't blame yourself. You're a beautiful young woman who has a lot to offer to the world. Soft inviting eyes, a beautiful smile... just give a smile to someone and release your inner love, show them your kindness. Their hearts will melt with the warmth your striking smile produces."

A huge grin appeared on her face as her cheeks flushed red.

"I wish I could see you."

"Don't stick to the fact that you can't see. What else have you got? You can hear, you can feel, you can move... you have a strong of smell... Thank God for those. Don't just focus on a single weakness and never get over it. You can feel me, can't you? You can sense the presence of a person even before they enter a room. I can't do that, despite having eyes!"

She giggled. "I can feel you?" She lifted her free hand to his face and felt the smile playing on his lips. She liked feeling his soft hair... and square jaws... and...

"Ok! now I want you to walk five steps ahead by yourself."

The smile came off her face.

"Oh C'mon! You can do it! What's there to be afraid of?"

"The emptiness around me," she replied.

"Nope. There is no emptiness. There are a few birds chirping ahead of you, a beautiful flower waiting to be smelt to your right, a tree standing in the distance bowing to its creator, ants constructing their abode... The ground speaking to you with every step you take, the clouds watching you. They must be talking to each other about how Riddhima can't walk herself..."

She scowled and took her hand out of his. One step. Two steps. Three. Four. Five.

"I DID IT!" She leaped with glee.

"Awesome! Now your treat, pani puri!" They walked to a nearby Pani Puri stand, this time, she didn't hold his hand. Instead, he guided her steps.

"AH! Armaan baba!" The Pani Puri guy, Nana Nautanki, jumped. "No Bulbul today, Ayee?"

"No, Nana... she's out of town," Armaan blushed at the mention of 'Bulbul'.

"Ahh, acha! Yeh kaun hai?" Nana whispered in Armaan's ears.

"Patient..."

"FRIEND! Best friend!" Riddhima again frowned.

"Yeah... best friend." He winked at Nana.

"Muhje... kuch samajh mein nahi aara..." Nana said.

"Baad mein, Nanaaaaa... Don't ruin the perfect moment." His phone rang. "Hello? Ahh, hey Babes! How you been doing? Yeah, missing you a lot... yeah... L-" He caught Riddhima listening to him with daggers in her eyes... eyes burning red with anger.

"I'll... call you later. Your reports are erm... ready... Call me tonight, ok?" He hung up, not knowing why her anger bothered him.

"Who was it?" She demanded. Whoa... The nerve of this girl. She acted as if he was her property.

"Uh... a patient. I mean... client." How could he tell her she was his fiance? Miss Riddhima Shashank Gupta seemed to be falling head over heels for him. Now who wouldn't fall for a man who cared so much and gave you so much attention... and made you feel special?

Ahh! That was a long one! I wont be here for the weekend... so you guys can survive on this part 😃 I've written this other piece... I might post it later today... if I find it satisfying... It's quite a pathetic piece but.. hehe... oh well... enjoyyy!
Edited by Veiledbeauty - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veiledbeauty thumbnail

~|Part 3|~

Riddhima seemed satisfied with his answer. She happily drank half the pot of the pani with puri's and also demanded choles and aloos and poor Armaan had to pay the price to Nana who was gawking at him ordering an explanation as to where Anjali, his fianc was and why he was hanging out with a blind girl.

"Riddhima… 15 steps straight and 10 to the right… I'll be there in a minute, just stand next to the car, alright?" He estimated the distance. As soon as he heard her footsteps fade away, he turned to Nana, "She's my patient… blind and mental. And Anjali's at a conference, and DON'T you dare say that girl looks good with me; You say that about every girl that walks with me."

Nana gulped. "Teek hai, teek hai. Jaaaa, aur aana waapis, Bulbul ke saath!"

"Yeah yeah… as if I can't afford to go to a better restaurant." Armaan ran away before Nana could grab him by the collar and break his neck.

He drove her to the nearby river, wanting her to feel the independence in the air, in the middle of the river. The smooth, calm, and open air, the birds chirping… It made him realize how independent as well as dependent these creatures were, the way he wanted Riddhima to be… to be able to take care of herself. Feed herself and to have a content and happy mind and heart.

"AAAA!! It feels so good here! I love it, I love it, I love it!!! Thank you Armaan!" She clutched onto him as they stepped onto the yacht. He was half carrying her on his shoulder. She was too afraid of being on her own, feeling the yacht wobbling beneath her feet. What happen to the ground? Why was it vibrating and so unsteady?

"ARMAAN! I'm scared! Take me off, take me away from here! I'm going to fall!! AAA!" She held on his shirt, unwilling to let go, and almost pushing him down.

"RIDDHIMA!" He thundered, grabbing her off him by the shoulders. He walked away from her and took a seat on the far end of the yacht, leaving her in the middle. "Don't you dare come to me. I'll throw you in the water."

She puffed. "Water?"

"You wanna swim with the fishies?"

"No!"

"Go sit on the other side."

"NO!"

"Fine… stay there."

She stomped her foot so hard, the boat wobbled a little too much. Armaan slipped of his seat. Dang, she was one hell of a wild cat. If she didn't get her way…

"Ok FINE! What do you want?" He got up and sat back on his seat. She walked towards his voice and finally reaching him, she made herself comfortable in his lap, took hold of his arms and wrapped them firmly around her own waist and leaned against his chest. Armaan was a little taken back. She was getting WAY to clingy!

"Riddhima… you can't sit on my lap. You're not a baby are you?" He said nervously.

"Yes! I'm your baby!" She giggled.

Oh boy. Talk about chipku. He was trying to make her independent here… but she was just clinging onto him.

"Riddhima… we can go for dinner afterwards if you get off me…" Bribing worked. Not this time.

"Noooooooooooooo…"

They steered back to the shore, her still on his lap, refusing to get off. All she kept saying was, "Noooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Riddhimaa, don't be so difficult! Do you want candy? Gum? Chocolate?" Just keep bribing her, Armaan.

"I want you to carry me out!"

He rolled his eyes and picked her up in his arms. She snuggled her nose into his neck and her hands wrapped around his neck, tightly. He noticed how her arms encircled his neck, as if he was her sense of security, perhaps the only person she could trust… and was so fond of… But he loved Anjali and couldn't betray her. And this girl was blind and mental, and him? He never thought he'd ever come across someone so beautiful yet so hurt, and yes he found her extremely attractive. Just attractive, he didn't love her because he couldn't. At the moment, he had a sudden urge to feel her soft lips on him… Shaking his head, he stepped out of the yacht as it started raining.

"There's too much water today!" She giggled as she let go of his neck and waved her hands in the air, feeling the rain. He was about to put her down when she grasped his neck again. "Don't! I like it here!" She gave him a soft peck on the cheeks, giggling. Before his thoughts could get wilder, he took her to the car and sat her in the back seat. He wouldn't be able to control himself!

Riddhima literally skipped back to her hospital suite. He had transferred her to a better and bigger room for her comfort. She even ate her food by herself and drank her milk without tantrums, while he watched her from the door. As soon as she finished, he came in.

"Hey! How was the food?" he asked her, acting as though he had never been there.

"I know you were here the whole time watching me." She said, with a stern expression.

"Uhh…"

"I could smell you. It was coming from there!" She pointed towards the door.

Armaan groaned. "Ok fine. I was there."

"Are you proud of me? I ate my food." She pouted her lips like a child. He looked at her lips, desires flowing into his body.

"Um, yes. Ok, Riddhima, I have to go now. Next time I won't be watching you eat."

"Hug. I want a hug!" She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. His heart thudded like anything as he lightly put his arms around her shoulder and then quickly let go.

"Ok Riddhima, See you." He wiped the sweat beads forming on his head and headed for the door. As soon as he opened the door, a woman was standing in a white sari, looking as though she'd never seen anything beautiful in her life.

"Riddhima's room?" she asked.

She must be her mother, he guessed. "Yes, this is her room. I'm her doctor, are you her mother?"

"Yes. How is she doing?"

"She's getting better. Would you like to meet her?"

She shook her head. "I just want to see her."

"She already knows you're in here." He looked at Riddhima's stiff figure, who seemed to be listening intently. "I'd like to speak to you, in my cabin. Shall we?"

She followed him to his cabin.

"Well, she is getting better, but still blames herself for her father's death and feels as though no one loves her. Her mentality is of a five year old. She wants attention at all times. She needs affection and love. Someone to talk to her, understand her."

"She's a crazy girl, doctor! I've tried a lot. I've tried… she just doesn't understand. She's too much for me to handle! I can't stand her! She killed my husband! I can't… I can't…" Padma started sobbing in her sari.

"DAMN IT! She's your daughter! Don't you love her? What she did, you can't even BLAME her for it! She's not in the right state of mind, and I'm afraid nothing can make her normal, NOTHING! She's born that way, with a brain defect. She's TOO sensitive, gets angry way too fast and just needs love and encouragement. One word of discouragement will bring her world down in the blink of an eye. It's SO easy to play with her heart!"

Padma just sobbed louder.

"Look, I'm very sorry, but she needs you by her side."

"What will happen when I die and leave her side? I won't be here for her forever, she'll have to live without me anyhow. Just make her independent… that she can do her own work. Do you think I should get her married?"

"She's not ready for it, at least I don't think she is…" Armaan sighed.

"I want to meet her!" Padma demanded as she got off the chair with a stern look on her face. Didn't look like a good sign…

Here it is, Part 3... two more parts left!! Hopefully I'll finish up this week!

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
~|Part 4|~

Armaan saw Padma leaving Riddhima's room in haste. A bit puzzled Armaan tried following her, but soon lost her. He sensed that maybe she had heard his footsteps so she hid somewhere. Oh well, forget her, he thought. He walked towards Riddhima's room, a bit uncertain of the events that had just taken place. What had happened between the two?

He opened the door and two seconds later a creature flung on him. Her hair blew over his face in rage as she sobbed copiously in his arms, her flesh shivering, her heart beating fast trying to find comfort in his arms...

"Riddhima? RIDDHIMA!?! What happened?? Riddhima, are you fine?" Armaan shook her by the shoulders. Fat tears were streaming down her cheeks, leaving stains. A look of hopelessness took over her once soft eyes. How cruel was the world... He pulled her back into his arms and let her cry her heart out.

"Riddhima?" He spoke softly. "Tell me what happened."

"Sh-she-shee, she said she was going to admit herself into a retirement home and leav-ve me h-here forever!! She said I'm too much of a burden on her! She can't take care of me!"

His heart ripped out. How could a mother be so cruel? How could she leave her blind daughter? Armaan hugged her tightly. A soft corner blossomed in his heart for her, who knew what this soft corner could lead to.

His shirt was now half wet with her tears. "Armaan! I love you! You're the only one that takes care of me... the only one who can feel my pain! All I see is darkness! I haven't even been blessed to see the color of BLOOD!! Look!!" She lifted his hands to her eyes and made him feel her eye lids. "This is how I see... but no one cares because they don't have to see the way I do. They have it the easy way. They take their eyes for granted. They have no clue as to how many chemical reactions are going on in their eye... if just one.. one cell stopped functioning properly, they'd be in my place. Hopeless... helpless, unable to survive on their own... But you Armaan, you can understand me unlike any other human. I love you! I can't live without you!"

Her little arms wrapped around his broad waist. A mixute of pity and desire went out for her as she pressed hard against him. This was the limit! He couldn't control it anymore, but he couldn't shake her off either... if his fiance, Anjali had been here? Oh boy, he'd be in GRAVE trouble. She'd probably throw her ring in his face causing his cheeks to get scratched by the sharp diamonds. But... there was a diamond in front of him... how could he resist?

"Um, Riddhima, I think you should go to bed now..." He tried peeling her off him, only to find her clinging onto his neck, her face dug into his chest. She lifted her head and kissed him on the chin. A lightning bolt flashed through his body.

He smelled good... he felt good and she was sure he looked good. But she wasn't sure about herself... "Armaan, am I beautiful?" She asked him.

"Yes, you are. You're utterly gorgeous. So irresistible. Riddhima, please get off me, I won't be able to control my senses and desires. Please. I'll go out of control."

She traced her fingers over his jaw line and down his neck.

"Riddhima..." He softly whispered. "This isn't right. You're my patient... I can't do this!"

I love you!" was her reply. She now left a trail of kisses along his neck and cheek and slowly brought her lips closer to his. She could feel his hot breath against her lips. Slowly, she placed her lips over his and clung onto his neck. Kissing him as if there was no tomorrow, he did not reciprocate. "I love you Armaan! Kiss me!"

He could feel her breath, he looked at her soft lips which he had just felt a few second ago, unable to resist the temptation, he kissed her, and found himself surrendering to his body's passions.

Hehe... two parts in a day... one more part left! I won't be sending out PM's for this part though!

~|Part 5 The End - The Invincible|~

She had given him her heart. She had torn it out of her chest and thrust it at him… And now, he could do whatever he wanted with it. Toy with it, hurt it, abuse it, or love it. Girls are so stupid, thought Armaan. The first boy that comes along their path and treats them like a princess, they totally surrender themselves to them. If you ever give your heart to a human being, you're bound to get hurt. That's the rule of life.

Before she could wake up, Armaan quickly got off of her, buttoned up his shirt made sure he looked as normal as possible. He'd obviously be chaotic thanks to the wild cat who scratched him all over. Suddenly he remembered Anjali, his fianc. If she'd see the scratches on his chest… what had he done?! The truth was that he lusted Riddhima Shashank Gupta. He did not love her, but she loved him. She'd given him her heart and he was going to break it now because he loved another woman. He really loved Anjali, but surrendered to his desires and let his heart take over his mind. It would be just a few days, he'd fix her up and hook her up with another nice doctor and she'd be fine, yeah.

The door burst open before he could step out and Anjali flung onto him. "Oh Armaan! I missed you so much! Mwah!" She gave him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Anjali? What're you doing here?" He got a glare from her. "I mean, she's sleeping. Shh." He glanced at Riddhima who was peacefully asleep.

"Who is that?" Anjali asked, staring at the beautiful girl, a little curious to know what her fianc had been doing there.

"A patient. She's blind and bipolar. Hard work she is… Can we go somewhere else?"

"Yeah sure!"

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"So, how was your trip, hun?" Armaan asked. Him and Anjali were in the hospital cafeteria sipping some coffee. It was ten in the night and Armaan was feeling a bit uneasy. Everytime he looked at Anjali, a pang of guilt went through his body. He remembered Riddhima's lips over his…

Anjali was blabbing on about her trip. "Armaan, are you even listening to me?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry."

"You seem disturbed, what's wrong?!" She took his hand in his.

"Something happened Anjali, I can't bring myself to tell you right now… But when I'm ready, I promise I'll tell you. You'll hate me… Anjali. I'm really sorry. I don't know what went through me. I love you, and always will." He abruptly got up and left the cafeteria, with Anjali quietly following him. He went out up the stairs and onto the terrace.

"Armaan, just tell me what happened! Maybe I won't be able to digest it at first, but please, tell me!" Anjali took hold of his arms as the stars stared down at them.

"Anjali, I- I couldn't control myself. I just, I don't know what went through me, all I saw was her body in front of me and I lost it."

"Armaan!" Tears trickled down their faces. She placed her head on his shoulder as they both silently sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Anjali. I've betrayed you!" Thick silence filled the hot night air. Neither said a word.

"ARMAAN! ARMAAN! WHERE ARE YOU?? WHERE ARE YOU?" A shrieking Riddhima stumbled over the steps. "Armaan!!!!!!!" Sniffing the air around her, she finally smelt him and someone else as well. The smell of a woman and salty tears lingered in the air. He was with another woman.

"Armaan! You left me like everyone else! Why?! WHY?!" She made a grab for his face, only to have it jerked away. Armaan gripped her waist tightly, as Anjali watched the episode in front of her.

"Riddhima, look, whatever happened was a big mistake! I am your doctor and my job was to help you get better."

"A MISTAKE? YOU NEVER LOVED ME AND YOU LOVED ANOTHER WOMAN BUT YOU COULDN'T BOTHER TELLING ME!? HUH? YOU USED ME TO FULFIL YOUR DESIRES BECAUSE THE WOMAN YOU LOVED WASN'T AROUND? HOW COULD YOU?! COULDN'T YOU TAKE PITY ON A BLIND GIRL??" Her face burnt with anger, her mucles tightened, she moved forward and took hold of his neck and pierced her nails through his flesh. The pain of the betrayal was too much for her inexperienced nature to carry.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Anjali tried grabbing Riddhima, only to get smacked in the face hard. "Riddhima! Riddhima, please! Let him go! What are you doing?!"

"YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE HIM! THE ONLY PERSON I EVER TRUSTED…" As her long nails dug deep into his flesh, blood squirted out of his veins and right before their eyes he collapsed to the ground, his body cold and eyes staring at the sky in utmost horror.

Riddhima reached down and felt the pool of liquid around his body. "What is this?" she asked.

"Blood, Riddhima. This is blood. Armaan's blood." Anjali replied.

Riddhima gasped. "It feels… cold." She put her hand into the puddle and rubbed it over her face. "What's happening? Why isn't he talking? Hey you! What happen to him?!"

"HE DIED, RIDDHIMA!" Anjali sat down beside her.

"NO! He didn't die! How could he die?"

"You pierced his jugular veins, Riddhima, he's gone."

"But… NO!! It was a mistake! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

"Just the way he made a mistake with you… What he did was a mistake, his desires took over his mind. And now, your pain took over you, which caused… this." Anjali couldn't believe her Armaan was DEAD. Too grief stricken to even cry, she took a sniveling Riddhima into her arms. Unexpectedly, Riddhima got up and ran to her room, Anjali trailing behind her.

"Riddhima! Where are you going?"

Riddhima ran to her room and savaged the room for her medicine. Finally feeling them on the side table, she quickly untwisted the caps before Anjali or anybody else could stop her. Swallowing a bunch of pills from wherever she could, she thought about what a waste to mankind she was, killing two people, if she lived any longer, she'd probably end up killing more people. She gulped down the pills, the noise of people yelling her name faded instantly. Who knew what was awaiting her on the other side?

Hehe.. ok guys, last part! Must've disappointed you guys... Who knew this was coming? 😆😆 Ok so just to clear up some stuff, I AM NOT A FAN OF SUICIDE, but I wanted to try and see what kind of reaction I'd get if I killed the characters. So, everyone give me honest feedback!

Oh and btw, DON'T EVER CONSIDER SUICIDE!! It's a cowardly thing to do to escape reality! 😃

SillyAngel thumbnail
Hey Zuzu

wow thats some great story yaar!!
soo different from otherss!!

blind n mental??!
really good start continue soon

luv
afifa

BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
love the intro....plz start soon
zahra27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey!!! this sounds reallly goood!!! I cant wait till you continue!!
just to let you know if armaan is a doctor in the field of psychology he can't be a psychologist he has to be a psychiatrist  cuz they go thru medical training and psychologists dont....just letting you know🙂

prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey zuzu
yaar another ff🙂
wow
lovely oncept so our ridz is mad in this Ouch
never mind armi is there naa😉
lovely intro
plz update ur other ffs sooon n do pm me
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wats up with u zuzu? 😉
where do u get such ideas..........i'm flattered with this one...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
cont sooooooooooooon...

p.s. plzz update midnite soon..🥰

luv,
shivani
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGGG  U where not joking about the blind mental girl!! 😆😆😆 
(NJ's Arga is everywhere... Hey Hini, Jia ...Riddhima beat us to the nut house AngryROFL)

OMG i cant stop laughing look what krazzy 4 u has done to u?.... hey what happen to deaf as well? Man u where not kidding when the light buld went off 👏🏻👏🏻

Ok coool im in😉

Love Kat🥰

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey!amazing concept....hope its gonna b really cute...cz ridz is mntally challengd,so wl do all th wierdst things...n armaan wl handle her...sh wl hv a painful story 4sure....n evntually he wl fall 4her....yay!!!plz pm me if possible 4ur nxt upd8...