Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

ok guys if u had a chance to change the judges or replace them who wud u choose as a judge?! I wud choose Ganesh to stay and throw out sameera n mahesh n replace them!! I wud choose Farah Khan and the other one Madhuri!!! gr8 dancers!πŸ˜‰ Now ur turn tell us who wud u choose?!

VidhiπŸ₯°

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmm... i think i lke our Judes cause if we have tha same people judge it wud b borin but if i had 2 id replace Mahesh Butt wth Maduri lolz!
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle94

hmmmmmm... i think i lke our Judes cause if we have tha same people judge it wud b borin but if i had 2 id replace Mahesh Butt wth Maduri lolz!

lolz... yeah cuz this mahesh i fink he only trying to create problems dat it!
zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i would keep ganesh
and throw the other two

and replace them with
hritik
and
madhuri
lmao
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni_gal

lolz... yeah cuz this mahesh i fink he only trying to create problems dat it!

ha ha yeah cause i relly dnt understand watz he talkz bout half tha time n if i do itz tha wort!DeadAngry
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle94

ha ha yeah cause i relly dnt understand watz he talkz bout half tha time n if i do itz tha wort!DeadAngry

half the time it seems like he is sleeping!!πŸ˜†Dead
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Mahesh Bhatt wants to be there. Most of the time he seems depressedπŸ˜† can't believe they decided to keep him as a judgeStern%20Smile I would've done a better job!

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i would keep ganesh. i like him. sameera doesn't really judge well b/c she doesn't say anything constructive. mahesh doesn't make sense to me. i would have seroj khan and i like you idea of maduri. i want farah, but she's kinda everywhere.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I like Ganesh, he's really fair and he's a choreographer, he looks at the dancing closely! Sameera isn't much on the dancing, but she judges the overall package, mostly the look, which is a very important part as well, i like her, she's also quite fair and very encouraging. I don't like Mahesh ji at all, he seems very harsh, it's as if he's trying to lower everyone's self esteem...I'd replace him if possible
ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=zainabay]i would keep ganesh
and throw the other two

and replace them with
hritik
and
madhuri
lmao
[/QUOTE
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]