written update 15 july 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ranveer in office thinking about Ragi's words (about the wrong number girls's talk)

Ranveer looks at his phone and thinks: I don't know who this girl is, what her name is but she's a very good girl, very sweet just because of her I'm in this office right now, I have to thank her. And he calls there and a girl picks up the phone, ranveer: hello, may I talk to the girl I talked yesterday with

Girl: what? Whom r u talking about? What's her name?

Ranveer: that i don't know but First she called me,then i called her, u please call her.

Girl thinks: yeh to koi badmaash lag raha hai, i'm sorry I don't know and she was about to hang the phone and ranveer asks what place that is, the girl says I know u kind of people very well, and don't ever try to call here ever again and she hangs up.

Ranveer thinks: seems like I have to face many problems to reach this unknown friend.

Malt went to vinu's office. Vinu asks why she's came there and she said she thought they will have dinner together at a nice hotel, at a five star hotel, she also wanted to go to Naveen to say hi but Vinu refuses, she says she will today because always Vinu says no, but today she will, vinu: he's busy in the meeting and bye the way we can't have dinner at a five star hotel or what, ma bapuji'

Malti interrupts: i've already cooked for them

Vinu: then we also will eat home made food nah

Malti: ab to tum paisa kamate ho to kharch bhi to karma chahiye na

Now ur a manager u have to behae like one,

The girls were laughing and the girl who talked with ranveer told the other girls about the call and they laughed. Ragi came to them. The girl: are ragi, ur wrong number called again, he wanted to talk with u'.. again the phone rings and the girl' are who can be on the phone, theybet that it's the wrong number (Ranveer), Ragi: are no no, it must be someone else

Another girl answers the phone'.

Girl: hello, it was again Ranveer

Ranveer: I want to talk to the girl I talked yesterday with

The girl told the other girls it's the wrong number''.. they teased ragi and Ragi took the phone''..

Ragi: see, u don't have to call here everytime, u already asked ur apologize and i've forgiven u, that's it, for god sake don't call here ever again and ranveer says sorry and they hang up.

At mamaji's home

Kaushi went into the kitchen to get food but nothing was cooked yet,

Kaushi: vinu ki bahu khana nahi bana ke gayi

Mamaji: kaushaliyaji, do u remember, when we were newly married we were always together in the kitchen, u were used to make meal for me, today I want to eat in the kitchen today, i'm very hungry, please give me my plate'.

Kaushi: it's cold now, i'll make something else for u and she gave him something to eat while she was cooking for him, mamaji took it and went''.

Kaushi cries, Malti and Vinu at a hotel having dinner'.

Malti: this is very tasty,

Vinu was reading the rate list or something like that and Malti told him to eat and to leave that rate list, mujhe lagta hai, hame hafte me ek din to hotel me ana hi chaahiye, big, rich people do that

Vinu: that's not my problem, I only know that today I have wasted a lot of money,

Malti: ur spending money on ur wife, and learn to live in style now' vinu ost in thoughts and she asked what happened, he says: it would be nice when ragi, ma and bapuji also would be here, malti: tab tumhara kharcha nahi barta, eat now''..

Kaushi brought roti for mamaji and mamaji stops her, he says that he knows malti didn't cook anything today, and u were trying to hide this, I don't know kaushaliyaji, I've always give u this troubles,

Kaushi: troubles, I wanted to cook for u myself, and see I cooked this for u with my own hands, just taste it nah, are dekho Ragi is here also, come ragi'.

Mamaji: I also know that u took the fees for ragi from Malti, I don't like this but i'm helpless,

Kaushi: but vinu told us to take it from Malti

Ragi: haan bapuji, bhaya told us

Mamaji: I don't understand what happened to malti, why is she behaving like this

Kaushi: nothing happened, she's is young, this Is her age to do all this, u don't worry

Ragi: yess bapuji. Bhabhi takes very good care for us, so don't worry

Break

Alekh tries to sleeps but it wasn't nice whether and alekh creams: don't beat him, don't beat him, choti ma sadi hears him and went to him, she tries to calm him but he told her to go from there, he says I want choti ma, sadi went to call her''.the lights went off and sadi thinks' ooo god, now there's also no  light, she bangs on choti ma's door and told her about alekh's condition, they went to him, alekh still in the room very afraid and keep calling choti ma and saying leave me, don't beat me, I haven't done anything, they all came and were shocked''

Precap: ragi talking on the phone with ranveer

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gayatri_haters thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update.
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx For The Updatee! Thumbs%20Up
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arre ragi mana kyun kar diya tumne ranveer ko...am feeling so bad for sadi n alekh..i hope everything gets sorted out between them
peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lotApprove
dimple652 thumbnail
nice job, keep it upThumbs%20Up
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the updatE!
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.
indi_girl16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you soooo much!I hope that alekh and sadna work out their problems soon...their pair was soooo and is sooo cute!!!! Ohhh ragi and ranveer love story is starting.. Can't wait!
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oo ur updates r reallly good thnx