Badi Behen: All housemates - please read!

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Dear housemates,

We are saying goodbye to two of our housemates this week. Those two members know who they are:

1)      Ploye

2)      Henna042

Ploye has been evicted by public demand. However, due to recent changes Henna042 has decided to quit this game. I can't force our housemates to play but I ask all members to inform me of any such changes asap. I know one housemate is going on holiday and we will put her on the inactive housemates list. However, the remaining of you can't leave this game if it is really urgent and important. If I find too many members are leaving then I will quit the contest.

Can we please congratulate Henna042 and ploye for being a good sport and trying their best to contribute to Badi Behen.

Housemates:

-> Ananya_A

-> india05

-> afghanitam

-> adicoolnclassy

-> Henna042 [Evicted]

-> *Shifali*

-> *saakshi_fan*

-> *VaVaVoom14*

-> *Eva*

-> ploye [Evicted]

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It was great to have you two here.. Will Miss you guys๐Ÿค—

Congratulations to all the other members who have passed Task 1..๐Ÿ˜œ Cant wait for Task 2 now..Please be kind with us Badi..
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Awww...will miss you Henna, and ahem...pls put me in in-active for a week...will try to finish Task 3 ASAP after I get back...sorry
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Was nice being here with u guys!!๐Ÿ˜œ Gonna miss u all!! But have fun with the rest of the tasks. ๐Ÿ™‚ Tc

๐ŸฅฐKomal
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bbye ploye....nice havin u here....glad im not evicted since i got 3 wrong answers!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I am the one who has to the evictions! There is certainly no gain without pain.๐Ÿ˜œ

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Hey Everyone...

sorry for such a short stay...

best of luck to all housemates still playing the game...Thumbs%20Up