Are rahul and prajakta still a couple??

jashnita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Im sorry if this topic is already posted>..
did you guys notice when all the participants were congratulating rahul, he also hugged prajakta... towards the end he hugged her again and then it showed prajakta hugging rahul's sister...
What do you guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol i think their just good friends...

but yeah i noticed that he hugged everyone...but wen praju came to hug him...he hugged her in a really special kind of way and held her in his arms for sumtime...den let her go and put his hand on her face.. 😳

wen shahid was gonna give the trophy to rahul....praju was the one who brought rahul's family on the stage...

and yeah praju went to go hug his sister and mother at the end as well...

i think they have a beautiful friendship...too bad it cudnt go beyond that...they look really cute 2gether...hopefully they do end up together 😆
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want them to end up together
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haila donoh sirf gaowaleh hain....Nagpur gao keh 😉
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

lol i think their just good friends...

but yeah i noticed that he hugged everyone...but wen praju came to hug him...he hugged her in a really special kind of way and held her in his arms for sumtime...den let her go and put his hand on her face.. 😳

wen shahid was gonna give the trophy to rahul....praju was the one who brought rahul's family on the stage...

and yeah praju went to go hug his sister and mother at the end as well...

i think they have a beautiful friendship...too bad it cudnt go beyond that...they look really cute 2gether...hopefully they do end up together 😆

Oye aashiq baccha yeh M&B wali kitabeh pudhna bundh kaaro. Laagta hain aap kah bheja fry hoh gayela hain subb musshy cheezay pudh pudh kurr.

~LovleyStar~ thumbnail
no i dont think there a couple just freinds
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I fink there are just reali close friends
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think they're just really great friends!!!
slash thumbnail
rahul vaidya ands prajakta were used to be couple .. they were dating each other . both had confirmed this various times on TV and newspapers

but somewhere in late 2006 , early 2007 rahul decided to take a break and they parted mutually .. they still are good friends ..

i had read once rahul saying that , they wished to be remain friends and if things work out they might even end up marrying

i hope its solves all questions
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rahul wants to concentrate more on music they were dating but not anymore 😊