Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys!!! Ok here is our first DOTW!! Please tell us about your veiws about this show and what do you like about this show. Also about gauri and hiten going out of this show! So enjoy!😉

Vidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Me View Of This Show is Simply, it rocks, its an awesome dance show with a great concept 😳
Vitna thumbnail
True actually one of the reason i watch this show is bcuz i love to dance! 😳 and also it has my fav star! 😉
rajat_fanno1 thumbnail
oosem and nice show wid new idea 👏 👏 👏
-Ami- thumbnail
I'm already loving the show! Its really amazing and fun to watch!! I really love the concept of the show! And one of the reasons why i'm watching the show is cuase it has most of my favorite actors/actresses taking part in it..
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni_gal

Please tell us about your veiws about this show and what do you like about this show. (I like the show. Its cool how its with the friends and loves. The great part is Jatin. His really amazing cute spicy hot. Hehehe. Cool.)

Also about gauri and hiten going out of this show! (I don't react 2 this as they werent my favorite, but yes feel bad cause a lot of people did like them. So, for Mes dont mind. Sorry 2 any1 who doesnt like that fact me them not bein my favorite, but one cant make someone like some1 like a person cause they do, not like people do that a lot.)

Vidhi (Mitali)

-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yea..i think this show rocks..and i cant wait to watch it..i felt really really bad for gauri and hiten..but what to do..its a show..i guess..they could do a wildcard entry..but i dont like wildcard entries..so i guess we will just have to wait watch and see...
Vitna thumbnail
but it seems like that everything was planned about from the artcile i read about hiten n gauri!
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenb12

Yea..i think this show rocks..and i cant wait to watch it..i felt really really bad for gauri and hiten..but what to do..its a show..i guess..they could do a wildcard entry..but i dont like wildcard entries..so i guess we will just have to wait watch and see...

Yea, I dont like wc its, not really that good, they shouldnt have that.
Edited by Mitu1228 - 15 years ago