k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Here is a shocking vote out as it is non other den d most popular jodi hiten , guari n nanadini..

Hiten Tejwani with Gauri Pradhan

TV actress Gauri Pradhan created a ruckus at Film City yesterday. After coming in the second-last slot in Ekta Kapoor's reality dance show Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar, Gauri refused to participate in the show any further.

Mahesh Bhatt

According to a source, "Gauri was shocked that she could end up in the last two, so early in the show. She said that she did not agree with the format of the show." Mahesh Bhatt, who overheard her arguments backstage walked up to her and told her that the victory lies in participation and not in winning.

"I told her that once you agree to the rules of a game, you shouldn't crib. However, she was not convinced." Her partner Hiten Tejwani was graceful enough to understand that he should continue in the show.

"So he danced with his on-screen partner Nandini Singh. However, they were voted out of the show in the end," Bhatt adds.

Source - MM

Link - Bad loser

Edited by k-ekta fan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
ITS an exagerration ! gauri refused to perform again when they were in bottom two ! she said judges should mark them on wht they performed and dont aks to re perform and she bowed out asking hiten to take the final dance with nandini how everwith nandinihe got oslow marks they got voted out !

it wasn't any scene there
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

ITS an exagerration ! gauri refused to perform again when they were in bottom two ! she said judges should mark them on wht they performed and dont aks to re perform and she bowed out asking hiten to take the final dance with nandini how everwith nandinihe got oslow marks they got voted out !

it wasn't any scene there

yaah dis s wt happend..nothing 2 make a big deal..Gauri only refused 2 participate after they came 2 da last 2 slots..so she jst bowed out gracefully even b4 she was voted out..so Hiten participated wth Nandini ..so t was actually Hiten's 2nd dance wth Nandini dat got them low marks 4m da judjes dat became da reason 4 them 2 bow out..😳

so as da concept was 4 da 2 couples who came 2 da last 2 places 2 perform once again wth only 1 partner..Gauri Hiten n Nandini decided dat t was Hitenn Nandini who should do da last performance😊..so wt s thr 4 dis Mahesh Bhat guy 2 make such a biggy deal😆😆😆n wt was he duin eves dropping backstage😆

LOL oh well now Hiten Gauri out Edited by Wazupp - 15 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i mean seriously come on😆😆😆

"She said that she did not agree with the format of the show." Mahesh Bhatt, who overheard her arguments backstage walked up to her "

y n da world had he hav 2 intervein n 2 an obviously private discussion between husband n wife n a friend?😛🤣doesnt he knw manners😛😆..so apparently Gauri never came up n said anythn until he butted n whr he should have most advisably kept out his over poking hand😉

well wtever im relieved dat i dnt hav 2 watch da damned unfair comments by da judjes anymore😆

nw we can hav GHT full tm n LRL hopefully😳

Originally posted by: princessunara

i mean seriously come on😆😆😆

"She said that she did not agree with the format of the show." Mahesh Bhatt, who overheard her arguments backstage walked up to her "

y n da world had he hav 2 intervein n 2 an obviously private discussion between husband n wife n a friend?😛🤣doesnt he knw manners😛😆..so apparently Gauri never came up n said anythn until he butted n whr he should have most advisably kept out his over poking hand😉

well wtever im relieved dat i dnt hav 2 watch da damned unfair comments by da judjes anymore😆

nw we can hav GHT full tm n LRL hopefully😳

Yes that is true he should not have intervened in GHT and Nandini's private discussion  BUT never the less what happen happen now lets hope best for our Hiten Gauri in LRL and Kyunki 😃

gHT_BEST thumbnail
UKNW WHTthey never liked teh conept but had to take part cuz of ekta ! neeways when she danced already once and they asked her to dance again to which she refused saying she ownt dance again and if tht mnake sthem go out so she is ok with tht n ask ed ht to take final dance with nandini !
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
it's good it over anywzzzzzzzzzz i don't like concapte ether ekta bering SAAS bahuaaaaa format in reality show also***********************
shinji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

UKNW WHTthey never liked teh conept but had to take part cuz of ekta ! neeways when she danced already once and they asked her to dance again to which she refused saying she ownt dance again and if tht mnake sthem go out so she is ok with tht n ask ed ht to take final dance with nandini !

]

yeah komal morever ht is rlieved tht they r out.bec he himself didnt like the cncept

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m not shocked at all tht they r voted out i'm actually feeling bad for nandani she was really gud...