Tina and Karnvir no chemistry :S

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
the judges said tht there was lack of chemistry in manoj-tina compared to manoj-tj wht do u guys think...😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that song choice is very very important..and tina and karnvir just didn't have the right song! Hopefully the do better next week with a better song! 😳 ...i didn't like the way karnvir's wife dances...all three need more practice.. 😊 ...hopefully they'll be okay.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree it was more because of song selection
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes i agree with Sidizzle it depends on the song choice very much.
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well yeah i thought the song was not too good for their dancing it would have been somehting nice
but they will show their magic soon
Bengal Princess thumbnail
mYep!! im a a prem mutki FAN and ive seen them perform in Kasauti wich was brilliant!! but the song they had was not ideal! I think thye have more chemistry lol other wise they wudn have been the favourite jori of the year in the awards!!!
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont worry the chemistry is there the judges just cant see it lol
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They had a great amount of chemistry for the song. They did a great job yaar. Think they should have gotten somethin higher then that score.
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitu1228

They had a great amount of chemistry for the song. They did a great job yaar. Think they should have gotten somethin higher then that score.

yeah same hur!! i think they did great!!
AreYaar thumbnail
There are actually two issues with the Karanvir-Tina chem in this show:

Firstly, they're just not picking the right songs...as you all said...they have to be especially careful to pick a song which suits both their dancing styles....Karnvir is very quick and agile....and Tina is always one beat slower than him...that problem really needs to be fixed....Teejay has deffo improved from her first performance but again, the song choice mattered...and both songs picked in her case worked to her advantage...

Secondly...Karanvir HAS to slow down and work better with Tina! Sometimes I wonder if he realizes that she's even there! He's so caught up in doing his own dance steps!😆.....

Overall...there is no doubt that PM have had great chem....I really think Karnvir should go back and watch old KZK vids to get an idea about what they should do....these super fast songs that he's dancing to with Tina are just not working out cuz she's not able to move as fast as him....they should try and focus on their advantages....