RKBians: Badi Behen Evictions-Pls Vote!

Poll

Who should leave the Badi Behen House?? [Task 1]

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

This is Badi Behen reporting on eviction night. I apologies for my late attendance. Let's crack on with the evictions. How will it work and what are the rules?

Rules for eviction

-> In order to qualify for the next round you have to get all 5 answers correct. This is oddly known as a pass.

-> If you get 1 or more wrong, you fail.

-> If you don't submit anything -> You qualify for eviction votings.

Votings will be made available to all of IF including the housemates. This is Badi Behen, not Big Brother and we work differently..!πŸ˜†

I will reveal how our housemates did after this short break:

"Badi Behen, sponsored by Glycodin"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VHlkJ1RIZuo

Welcome back! We have a special gift for our housemates! Today to embarrass our housemates we have asked a few celebs to join us who should be arriving any time now..

Aaahhh, first one to arrive is our favourite Deepika with Sharukh right behind.

Deepika, who are those eyes searching for...?πŸ˜‰

I don't know whether to call this a coincidence or something else but here we have the dashing, ahem (bad coughπŸ˜†) Ranbir straight after DeepikaπŸ˜›.

oooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Look who is on stage...I believe that is:

Saif and Sharukh! Looks like they are following the current thrend - towels, right Ranbir?!πŸ˜›

Very nice colour Rani. Least some people have some sense! Wonder what we will get to see next?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

***Car Breaking Sound***

***3 Doors Open***

Its Aish, Abhi and Amitabh, the Bachans! Badi Behen welcomes all of our celebs:

Please sit where our cameras can take a good view of you. We have forced all these celebs to join our eviction night...if they don't then they join our housemates!πŸ˜†

Enough glamour, back to our poor housemates who have had enough reading this rubbish thread.πŸ˜› I am surprised that only 3 members got all 5 answers correct. Waldo managed to escape due to the lack of confidence in our housemates! This means we have 7 members for eviction. Some of our housemates have done better then others...

..soo the results! I can feel the tension in the air. Can I please bring on stage Apurva aka Dr Shekar of NDTV's Radha Ki Betiyaan to reveal the results.

***Apurva climbing the stage as other celebs and audience watch***

Apurva: "The results for today's evictions show that the following members have passed task 1:

Henna042

afghanitam

*Eva*

Congrats guys!πŸ‘

The housemates who failed are:

Ananya_A - 1 Picture Wrong

*saakshi_fan* - 1 Picture Wrong

adicoolnclassy - 3 Pictures

india05 - 2 Pictures Wrong

*VaVaVoom14* - 3 Wrong

*Shifali* - 1 Picture Wrong

ploye - Submitted no answers!"

Badi Behen: Thank you Apurva, I hope your show continues to rock the audience.

***Apurva leaves stage***

These members will face public voting (as above) and the one with the most votes is out. As you can clearly see, some members have done better then others. This should mean that they should have preference over other members who didn't even submit any answers. However, this is what reality is all about. What will be interesting to see is who leaves the Badi Behen House!

The housemate who leaves the Badi Behen housemate will get one of the latest phones - Apple iphone 3G:

I know some of you are thinking, "How did I do that badly? The task was very easy." Well here are the correct answers:

Picture One-

Picture Two-

Picture Three-

Picture Four-

Picture Five-

Before Badi Behen leaves I would like to say good luck housemates and happy voting! Remember everyone can vote! If there are any problems then feel free to pm me. Remember that this is just a game and I have no intention to hurt anyone.

Please leave your comments about evictions in this thread, not the Badi Behen House.

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Can I vote for myself? 😳

Yes you can, but I hope you realise the member with the most votes will be evicted.

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Yes you can, but I hope you realise the member with the most votes will be evicted.

Yes I do realise thatπŸ˜›

Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Yes I do realise thatπŸ˜›

Ohh, looks like you want to leave. Hmm I must find a way to keep housemates in the house!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Ohh, looks like you want to leave. Hmm I must find a way to keep housemates in the house!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HeheπŸ˜† No, I just don't want anyone else outπŸ˜†

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

aren't u and anshu a "combination"

so if u leave.....anshu will come tumbling afterπŸ˜†

nooo shifu i won't let u leave

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *saakshi_fan*

aren't u and anshu a "combination"

so if u leave.....anshu will come tumbling afterπŸ˜†

nooo shifu i won't let u leave

No yaar, its the other way around, If she leaves, I leave, and not that if I leave, she leavesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haww..how niceπŸ˜†

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

ohhhhhh

its called "sticking up for each other"πŸ˜‰

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha Thats so god !! Mitz awesome Wow Apoorva u announced the ones who got all of them !! Yeah i know I had two wrong but next time next task i wil try to get al of them right !! πŸ˜‰
Well now the person who gets the hghest poll is evicted All the best everyone!!! 😳
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Apurva: "The results for today's evictions show that the following members have passed task 1:

Henna042

afghanitam

*Eva*

Congrats guys!πŸ‘

😲

OMG

OMG

NO WAY! I made it and that too, with all correct answers? Has the world turned upside down? Has Eva actually become smart? (LOL, yeah right)...OMG! I cant believe this! WOOOT! Thank you Mitesh and Waldo! I owe it to you guys! Haha! Congrats to Hennu and afghanitam as well! WOOOT! WE DID IT! Wishing all the best to the rest! I really do wish that no ones goes, but kya kare? No pain, no game na? I'm praying for all of you! And Shifu, you're too nice yaar! Too nice! I want you here though!πŸ€—