Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I used to look forward to Sindoor because of Gurdeep and now I look forward to Kasam se because of her. I used to watch Kasam se from the begining, but never felt that Prachi was a good actress and always wondered how she was so popular. I think with Gurdeep's entry, Bani's character has got the jaan that it needed.
Shikhoo thumbnail
i agree with you ........... 😆 gurdeep is doing amazing joy.......... 👏 Edited by generator - 15 years ago
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I simply luuuv gurdeep!!!!!!! And my my i luv her cattiness as new bani- old bani was always crying , getting hurt etc.. i like new age bani- who not only stands up fr herself but also for injustice!!!!!!!!!What a way to go bani!!!!!!!!
Shikhoo thumbnail

wait wait.............new bani nai phala kadam to jeet liya hai ........mana meera ko maphi mila gayi par .........blind faith to doob gaya.......... 😆
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prachi is a great actress no doubt....

but in the same hand Pronita is doing an excellent job as Bani....i think with Ganga and all the other kids being grown up now, Prachi would have not looked good playing their mother...... Pronita's expression are also better than Prachi.......well its not Prachi's fault she is so young and her role was double her age.....
crazy_ak thumbnail
By the way gurdeep id rilly accepted by the audience !!
crazy_ak thumbnail
I like her face !! Her attitude n her smile ! She's cute !
Main thing - ACTING !!!!!!! 😆
Shikhoo thumbnail
gurdeep is so sweat...in bani and prohanita too..................👏
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree..... Gurdeep is the right person to pay Bani.  This is the Bani that I want to see and I think this is the Bani that woman will relate to more!
bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cherish what u have - as ram says😉😆