Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
@ fary - okay yes that scene was not done well πŸ˜† .... but about his voice ..... they made him talk like that .... the were trying to make him not sound like hrithik πŸ˜† - not sure if they succeeded but yeah it sounded off at times πŸ˜• πŸ˜† - but i feel bad for the poor guy 😳 πŸ˜† - overall didn't love it .... didn't hate it ..... was kinda bored in some scenes ..... and yes i still love jtyjn more😳 but i wanted to give ls2050 a chance ..... but yes i can see why jtyjn is appealing to everyone more ...... rocking chemistry, real, natural acting

jtyjn - completely KaSh πŸ˜ƒ

@ shammy - bye Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yup yaar the 2nd half gets on ur nerves esp loverboy uf i love dthe song firts but now i hate it actally i think i watched JTYJN firs and was never excite dfor that s yeah maybe that's the reasonπŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa, I think JTYJN appelead more due to songs and chemistry. The story was the same - cliched but the treatment was different 😳 😳 but yeah JTYJN is more liked by KaShians as it is exactly KaSh 😳 everyone is in love jai and aditi because everyone is in love with KaSh 😳
Tasha1985 thumbnail
@ fary - agreed on that - second half was ummm long πŸ˜† - but i liked boo πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@ jen - totally agree with that ...... jai aditi are KaSh reversed 😳 πŸ˜†
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
JTYJN allthe way πŸ₯³

k now bye πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
jenn sposte dthe link for b4u thing do check it out & now am leaving seriously
Tasha1985 thumbnail
bye shammy

and please .... don't get me wrong on this ..... totally jtyjn all the way ....... i watched that again today too πŸ˜† ...... oh and i figured out something but lemme just pm you fary ..... it was the answer to ramshu's question πŸ˜†

back to KaSh before we get a warning for chatting 😳
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey everyone!! πŸ˜ƒ

jen!!how could you forget me in the member's list!Admitted that i wasnt around much these days but still!!
Tasha1985 thumbnail
hey anu, hey roz

@ roz - wow you have my four favs in your box πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol tazzy - now do u mean srk-kaddz & KaSh or sonabir and KaSh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im guessing the first

hey anu